JG's Tune Shop - 4 endurance tunes up! [73 TUNES][OPEN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GfxJG
  • 779 comments
  • 305,980 views
Well, I did do 5 reviews for you, I also provided the car for you in the 525PP shootout, so you owe me for that as well. You did the Celica GTR as a request from me, so that still leaves me with…1, 2, 3, 4, 5 requests :D

Whatever. Just don't request them until I get ready to do the big batch, ok?
 
Whatever. Just don't request them until I get ready to do the big batch, ok?

Ok. But what will it involve, I wonder……
 
I'm going to give your BMW concept a run tonight - this was one of my favourite cars in GT5P and this is the first tune I've seen for it.
 
………

Idiot.

:D

I'm going to do an Audi TT or 3, since it's one of my favourite cars IRL, that's all I have planned otherwise XD
 
BMW Concept 1 Series Tii '07 - E.P.I.C Edition (500 PP)

As I said before, this was one of my favourite cars from GT5P. I tested this tune around both Madrid and Deep Forest in the FR seasonal races.

Stock - I changed the oil, slapped on sports-softs and took it for a spin around Madrid.
The car actually handles quite well, but badly needs more power.
I think best laps around Madrid were 1.34~ - not too bad, but can be improved.

6192818769_495b17a8be_z.jpg


JG Tune: Not too much done to the suspension, but the tweaks have made improvements - handling is better than previously, so you've made a good thing better. Lap times dropped down to 1.29/30~ which I thought was impressive - running the same tyres as before your tune was applied.

Now, on the whole, the car is much nicer to drive than stock, but I can't help but feel you could have made even more of it, if you did not restrict it to 500PP. I'm not sure reason why?

For a 500PP car - this car is great - the tune builds on the strengths of the stock car quite well. It's a good driving experience. It sticks to the road like glue, and you really have to treat it bad to get it to bite back.

BUT - I think this car could serve as the base for a mini-supercar-killer. If you ever revisit this tune, I think it would be great to see what you would do with a fully beefed up version. This car could do with some crazy.

Nice job, and I'll be trying some of your other cars.

6193335494_fe436f048e_z.jpg

and that colour is Sassy Grass Green!
 
Last edited:
I might do a beef out version in the batch. Or you could expend your request to make sure it gets in the batch? XD
 
I'll do it for him :D Nah, I'll wait till I can drive it, then I'll make the request.
 
I might do a beef out version in the batch. Or you could expend your request to make sure it gets in the batch? XD

Excellent - I'd like to see how this one turns out.
 
dlgt5i.png


What do you nubs think of the planned list layout? One of these for each car. Text same colour as car, then the text on top is inverted of that colour. And the silhouette of a car is a smartly rendered image from mygranturismo.net.
 
Last edited:
The akward moment when you finally update with something productive but no-one replies...
 
:lol: It's your choice, as said many times before. Or you could just take pictures/have the name there as a banner…
 
:lol: It's your choice, as said many times before. Or you could just take pictures/have the name there as a banner…

I know it's my choice, but I want opinions lol. And no, that would be boring.
 
I know it's my choice, but I want opinions lol. And no, that would be boring.
:lol: Do that for now. And yea, boring. Leik you :D
 
Lol? He totally flips out or?
Just look in the wheelie thread or this one. Just scroll down to the point where I say 'Remember to clear out your friends list' and watch him explode. :D or not.
 
I just realized. It takes me 5 minutes to make the image banner for one car. I have 57 tunes, plus the 10-15 for the batch. That's almost 300 minutes, or 5 hours. FML.

So if anyone with photoshop is willing to help me, PM me. I will gove you the very exact guidelines.
 
I just realized. It takes me 5 minutes to make the image banner for one car. I have 57 tunes, plus the 10-15 for the batch. That's almost 300 minutes, or 5 hours. FML.

So if anyone with photoshop is willing to help me, PM me. I will gove you the very exact guidelines.

Just split it it up, spend one hour a day over a period of a 5 day week.
 
...You just don't get it do you? :p
:lol: Ah!! My mate, Andre (GTP- uMadson?) just lost his PS3, and is probably rather bored. I volunteer him to help you with the PS!
 
:lol: Ah!! My mate, Andre (GTP- uMadson?) just lost his PS3, and is probably rather bored. I volunteer him to help you with the PS!

I know who Andre is lol. And if he wants to, sure.
 
I know who Andre is lol. And if he wants to, sure.
PM him, it'll give him more to do other than drooling at anime girls 24/7. :lol:
 
Back