Jokes!!

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 4,663 comments
Bear walks into a bar.

"What'll you have?" says the barman

"I'll have a gin." says the bear.

Barman goes off, puts ice and lemon in the glass and pours a nice measure of gin and sets it on the bar in front of the bear.

"...And tonic." says the bear.

Barman says, "What's with the big pause?"

The bear looks down and says, "I don't know but my dad had them too."

Raymond Burr only did two series of Ironside.

He was sick of being pushed around.

A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking."
Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!"

"Hi Mom, it's me."
"Hi Sally, are you okay? I thought you were with your father at the hardware store, looking for a drill."
"Yeah, I was, but I got arrested and they've let me make one phone call, and that's why I'm calling you."
"Oh my God, what happened?"
"I punched this African-American woman in the face."
"What on earth . . . Why did you do that?"
"Well, it really wasn't my fault. Dad told me to find a Black and Decker. Mom, I knocked the **** out of her!"

"Hi Mom, it's me."
"Hi Sally, are you okay? I thought you were with your father at the hardware store, looking for a drill."
"Yeah, I was, but I got arrested and they've let me make one phone call, and that's why I'm calling you."
"Oh my God, what happened?"
"I punched this African-American woman in the face."
"What on earth . . . Why did you do that?"
"Well, it really wasn't my fault. Dad told me to find a Black and Decker. "

Fixed that for you.

Why do Mexicans never have Sex Ed and Driver's Ed on the same day? They have to give the donkey a break at some point.

How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb? Don't be stupid, feminists can't change anything.

How do you embarrass an archaeologist? Give him a used tampon and ask him which period it came from.

How do you get a fat girl in bed? Piece of cake.

Gay guy is out taking his first golf lesson. The pro shows him how to place his feet, how to hold the club, and how to swing. Then he puts a ball down and tells the gay guy to hit it.

It goes about 30 feet and hooks.

"Not a bad first try, but let's give it another shot"

Second time it goes about 25 feet and slices.

"I think I see your problem" says the Pro. "You're not comfortable with the club. Don't hold the club like it's something foreign to you. Pretend it's a penis, and hold it like that."

This time that ball goes sailing 300 yards straight down the fairway and lands about 5 feet from the hole.

"Well, that was very impressive, but why don't you take the club out of your mouth and let's try it again . . ."

An Australian man has denied accusations of being an alcoholic, saying that alcohol does not dictate his life.

But he does have XXXX wives and a Foster's child.

Advent calendar sales seem to be at an all-time low this year. It looks like their days are numbered.

Doctor: The disease is gone.
Mother: So my son is gonna be okay?
Doctor: I just told you that he's gone.

Doctor: What's your zodiac sign.
Patient: Cancer
Doctor: What a coincidence!

Doctor: Now I must inform you, there's only a 50% change you will survive this procedure.
Patient: Let's do it twice then!

Doctor: You'll soon be at peace
Patient: I'm going to die?
Doctor: Nope, your wife is.

Doctor: You drink way too much.
Patient: Tell me something I don't know
Doctor: Your kids

Doctor: Are you sexually active?
Patient: No
Doctor: Do you do drugs or drink?
Patient: No.
Doctor: Then what the **** do you do all day?

Doctor: It looks like you're pregnant.
Woman: I'm pregnant?
Doctor: No, you just look like you are.

Last edited:

2A3jihn.jpg

Did you read the item in the news earlier in the week?

Apparently, a passenger aboard a Ryan Air jet got fed up waiting for the plane to get to the gate in Malaga, Spain, so he opened the emergency exit and jumped out. His name was Charles Raines, and he was travelling with several members of his family. He was the only one who jumped out; all the other members of his family stayed aboard.

So it's true after all.

The Raines in Spain stayed mainly on the plane.

------------

Dave was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them." Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "OK, Dave, how about Tom Cruise?" "No dramas boss, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it." So Dave and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door, and Tom Cruise shouts, "Dave! What's happening? Great to see you! Come on in for a beer!"

Although impressed, Dave's boss is still sceptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Dave that he thinks him knowing Cruise was just lucky. "No, no, just name anyone else," Dave says. "President Bush," his boss quickly retorts. "Yup," Dave says, "Old buddies, let's fly out to Washington," and off they go. At the White House, Bush spots Dave on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Dave, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up."

Well, the boss is very shaken by now but still not totally convinced. After they leave the White House grounds he expresses his doubts to Dave, who again implores him to name anyone else. "The Pope," his boss replies. "Sure!" says Dave. "I've known the Pope for years." So off they fly to Rome. Dave and his boss are assembled with the masses at the Vatican's St. Peter's Square when Dave says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope." He disappears into the crowd headed towards the Vatican. Sure enough, half an hour later Dave emerges with the Pope on the balcony, but by the time Dave returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics. Making his way to his boss' side, Dave asks him, "What happened?" His boss looks up and says, "It was the final straw... you and the Pope came out on to the balcony and the man next to me said, 'Who's that on the balcony with Dave?'"

Edit

A frog goes into the bank.
A teller calls him over ‘Good day sir, my name is Patricia Whack, how can I help you?’
‘Hi’ says the frog ‘I’d like to borrow £10,000 please’.
‘We can’t just dish out loans to anyone sir, tell me a bit about you and your circumstances ‘ says Patricia.
The frog pulls out a small metal box and says ‘well I’m more than happy to give you this trinket as security against the loan, oh and my dad’s Mick Jagger’.
‘That’s a ridiculous story sir, we can’t possibly grant the loan based on this nonsense, please leave before I call security ’ says Patricia.
The frog looks like he’s going to, er, kick off so the bank manager comes across to see what all the fuss is about.
Patricia explains the circumstances and especially the small box that will serve as collateral for the loan.
The bank manager mulls it over, turns to Patricia and says..........
‘it’s Knick knack Patty Whack, give the frog a loan, his old man’s a rolling stone’

Last edited:
Garbage company called asked for a payment or they are removing their garbage can, I told them "I'll make a payment next week". She said "we'll take the cart tomorrow", I said "good cause it's full!" We both laughed.

A reporter asked if we were mining too many natural resources.

Trump turned to Pence and asked "what should we do if we're mining too many resources?" , so Pence replied, "Mine fewer."

Trump said "shhh, don't call me that in public yet!"

A reporter asked if we were mining too many natural resources.

Trump turned to Pence and asked "what should we do if we're mining too many resources?" , so Pence replied, "Mine fewer."

Trump said "shhh, don't call me that in public yet!"
That's funny..... but in scary way.

A kid walks into a store and asks the attendant, "Do you have any candy?"

"I'm afraid not," the attendant answers, shaking his head.

The kid comes back the following day, asks the same question and gets the same answer.

This happens every day for a week, until the kid walks in and asks yet again, at which point the frustrated attendant answers, "No! If you ask me again I will hit you over the head with a baseball bat!"

The kid comes back the next day and stands in front of the attendant for a moment before asking, "Do you have a baseball bat?"

"No!" the attendant shouts.

The kid stands there another moment, grins, and asks, "Do you have any candy?"

I've been learning to read Braille, and I'm a good way into a thriller novel.

It's decent so far, but something bad's about to happen - I can feel it.

Back