Jokes!!

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 4,663 comments
Once there were three sisters - Jan, Ann and Fanny. Jan and Ann had gone out on a double date, and both men had noticed something unusual about them. One of the men commented 'Goodness, haven't you got big feet?' Jan replied 'You should see our Fanny's, they're huge!'
25d84547530d89e80eb83e68f65592e0.jpeg

What's the difference between a vacuum cleaner and a lawyer on a motorcycle?

The vacuum cleaner has the dirt bag on the inside

What's the difference between a tick and a lawyer?

The tick falls off when you're dead!

Last edited:
I went to a comedy gig at a place called WiFi. My jokes weren't that good but I still got a fantastic reception. I can't remember if it was anything to do with being a virgin or something to do with oxygen. At least that's what the front desk told me.

Suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-week strike on Wednesday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an agreement.

The unrest began last Tuesday, when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death, would be cut by 25% this February from 72 to 54. A spokesman said increases in recent years in the number of suicide bombings, has resulted in a shortage of virgins in the afterlife.

The suicide bombers' union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs (B.O.O.M.) responded with a statement saying the move was unacceptable to its members and called for a strike vote.
General Secretary Abdullah Aloud Bang told the press, "Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for much in return but to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth".
Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West Midlands, Al Qaeda chief executive Aisheet Mapants explained, "I sympathize with our workers concerns but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace. Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife It's a straight choice between reducing expenditures or laying people off. I don't like cutting benefits but I'd hate to have to tell 3,000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up."

Spokespersons for the union in the North East of England, Ireland, Wales and the entire Australian continent stated that the change would not hurt their membership as there are so few virgins in their areas anyway.

According to some industry sources, the recent drop in the number of suicide bombings has been attributed to Rosie O'Donnell. Many Jihadists now know what a virgin looks like and have reconsidered their benefit packages.

Last edited:
Post edited for those who take offence easily. Certain words have been removed to make the joke more universally acceptable among sensitive types.

Edit: @Famine, I would have thought it was more of a Jim Davidson joke.

A man asks his wife what she would do if he won the lottery.
- I'd take half the money and leave you.
- Well, I won 12 bucks today. Take your 6 and start packing.

There was a big storm last night that seemed to wreck quite a lot of road signs. It certainly pulled out all the stops.

If I had a pet newt I'd call him Tiny.
He'd be my newt...

------------

What did the policeman say to his body armour?
You are under a vest

------------

A farmer is in his big machinery barn one day doing a striptease when the farmhand walks in catching him in the act.

"What the heck!?" exclaims the farmhand.

"Oh!" replies the farmer, looking quite embarrassed. "Thing is, Mrs Farmer and I haven't been getting on recently so my therapist advised I should do something sexy to a tractor."

------------

When my wife said she was leaving because of my obsession with The Monkees, I thought she was joking.

And then I saw her face.

-----------

Back