JOSWAGGEN REPLICAS & 0-0-0s CARS MARKETPLACE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joswagen1991
  • 837 comments
  • 41,968 views
Special buy sent,mjs1985
Tell me if something is wrong or it´s all OK ;)
 
New 2.0 costumes and a new 0 miles car added in the opening thread message!!!!!!
 
Hiya I'm looking for this car: NISMO FAIRLADY Z ZTUNE. I may also need some more Nismo cars as well but need to double check. I tried checking your mygt garage but it comes out as a bad link. :(

Let me know what you need. I just might have the gears you're looking for but I won't be able to verify till about 10 hours from now. :scared:

Thanks. 👍
 
Well in the first message I saw i need some helmets and some suits,but also i´m looking for some tradeable cars.
In cars,if you have the Vauxall Vectra or the Silverado would be perfect
In helmets if you have some 30s that I put in the sayed first message,too perfect.The same at suits ;)
But the problem is I can trade since 22nd October or if Marcos doesn´t trade the 21st,i´ll try to send you the 21.If you don´t recived the Nismo these day,wait for 22nd ;)
 
Well in the first message I saw i need some helmets and some suits,but also i´m looking for some tradeable cars.
In cars,if you have the Vauxall Vectra or the Silverado would be perfect
In helmets if you have some 30s that I put in the sayed first message,too perfect.The same at suits ;)
But the problem is I can trade since 22nd October or if Marcos doesn´t trade the 21st,i´ll try to send you the 21.If you don´t recived the Nismo these day,wait for 22nd ;)

I'm about 85% sure I have the Vectra and 100% sure I have the Silverado SST concept. Unfortunately, since I frequently drove the SST during the truck seasonal event and online lobbies I might have put on several miles. It also has plenty of changes and fully tuned painted Champion Blue. I know this much because it's one of my favorite cars and does nearly 200mph.

As for the Vectra, if I did have it most likely it would be in stock UCD miles and just 1 change for oil. Hopefully I don't have the Opel branded version. :scared:

Also, I can trade on the 22nd but I won't be able to get to sending your car till maybe 2 or 3am in Spain time. due to previous engagement.

If everything I said isn't in your best interest feel free to let me know. 👍
 
There´s no problem if the Vauxall has UCD miles or new oil ;)
About Silverado i preffer with the original red paint,UCD miles and/or new oil ;)
If you want trade the Nismo for the Vauhall in 22nd October,100% perfect for we :D :D
 
There´s no problem if the Vauxall has UCD miles or new oil ;)
About Silverado i preffer with the original red paint,UCD miles and/or new oil ;)
If you want trade the Nismo for the Vauhall in 22nd October,100% perfect for we :D :D

Okay. Let me verify tonight If I do have it and I'll send you an FR if I do. Hopefully we'll be trading soon. :cheers:
 
Perect,if you don´t have the Vauxhall,There are some standards I´m looking for

120i '04
Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04
Midget II D type '98
CIVIC TYPE R (EP) '04

The rest of Standard Cars aren´t tradeable if we don´t count the Silverado :D
I put PENDING on the Nismo and I reserved for you the 22ND October ;)
 
Perect,if you don´t have the Vauxhall,There are some standards I´m looking for

120i '04
Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04
Midget II D type '98
CIVIC TYPE R (EP) '04

The rest of Standard Cars aren´t tradeable if we don´t count the Silverado :D
I put PENDING on the Nismo and I reserved for you the 22ND October ;)

Great! It just so happens I have a Midget and a BMW 120i as well. 👍
 
Like you want sir ;)
If you want to send me the 120i,the Midget or the Vectra,it´s more than perfect :) :)
 
Like you want sir ;)
If you want to send me the 120i,the Midget or the Vectra,it´s more than perfect :) :)

Well I might need some more cars from you. 👍
 
More new 2.0 helmets and suits in 1st message!!!
 
Actuallized list.Ask for my OCD if you don´t see a OCD car ;)
 
LOTUS EUROPA ´71 - LAGOON BLUE - "" - ""

If this car is 0/0/0 I would like to offer 68 gear items for it
 
LOTUS EUROPA ´71 - LAGOON BLUE - "" - ""

If this car is 0/0/0 I would like to offer 68 gear items for it

Perfect,i´ll put you to make the trade in 9th December 👍
Do you have agree me? If we were agreed on PSN,we don´t send FRs :):)
 
Perfect,i´ll put you to make the trade in 9th December 👍
Do you have agree me? If we were agreed on PSN,we don´t send FRs :):)

Agreed and FR sent. I would like to send the gears as soon as possible if OK with you. Just tell me what you would like
 
As soon as i can send the car is the 9th Decemebr.Is it a good date for make the trade? ;)
 
As soon as i can send the car is the 9th Decemebr.Is it a good date for make the trade? ;)

Yes that date is fine for you to send the car. May I send the gear early?
 
As you want.I´ll send you your future Europa that day ;)
 
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 , do you have any of these in 0/0/0 ?
 
I´m sorry but i offer the things of the 1st message :(
 
Which gears would you like?
 
Ill give u my supra rz for a drag tune
 
Mate, lock these items:

CARBON 32
TRICKSTER 32,33
CHECKERED 31,32
SATURN 33
GRID MESH 1 TO 30


As are the ones I have available to send you, after reset I'll send you more Mazoria Paints :cheers:
 
Back