• Thread starter J24681357
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
J24681357-
J's Online Driving Tests
mJf6oc7Jg25bFN9G7_0.jpg

Club ID:1035661
Description: Take driving tests, compete in One-Make races, earn points, rank up!

Rules
  • In this club, there will be different driving tests to choose from for each car and track.
  • With my timer app, your objective is to get your car to reach from sector to sector in each of my driving test as quickly as possible to earn a medal: Gold, Silver, or Bronze
  • Each sector is the black lines on your mini-map, it will help you show of where you will start and end at.
  • You will earn points based on the medal you earn and the difficulty of the driving test.
  • Each driving test are color coded to the difficulty and the amount of points you will earn.
Example: B Class: Gold: 10pts Silver: 7pts Bronze: 5pts
Sector 1 - Sector 2 (Alfa Romeo MiTo '09) (Loaner Car) Gold: 0:20.000 Silver: 0:20.200 Bronze: 0:21.500

• If you reach enough points, you will rank up and go up to a new class!
Ranks: 150pts = B Class 350pts = A Class 600pts = IC Class 1200pts = IB Class 3000pts = IA Class (Red/White Text) 6000pts = S Class
  • You can start with any driving test that are listed in this spreadsheet in any order you like, or you can tell me. :D
  • Most driving tests and events require STOCK cars from your garage. There are some that will be loaner cars that I can provide from the one-make selection.
  • One-Make races: Compete with other players to earn points as well. Some One-Make races require you to be in a certain rank or car. These can be repeated as many times as you want.
  • There are special events in the club that will also require you to be in a certain rank.
  • There will be coffee breaks if you want to take a break from these tests. Contact me at the forum named "Coffee Breaks" if you want to participate.
  • More driving tests and special events will be coming soon!
You have to fill out this form to save your points, participate in special events, and more!

Last edited:
This looks likes fun, I'm hyped for the rally exams!

Also I attempted to answer the registration question, I wasn't sure if I had to answer it here or join and then answer on the registration forum.

Back