JSTC400 (GT300) Series! Season 1 Races Complete

  • Thread starter Thread starter alefin
  • 2,696 comments
  • 121,366 views

Would you be in favor of including the Toyota MR-S in the series?

  • Yes, please include the Toyota MR-S.

    Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, please don't include the Toyota MR-S.

    Votes: 7 21.2%

  • Total voters
    33
Ok, Cam has yielded the room. Keep on hosting Skeng.


Reminder of grid. Above red line will be in skengidig room.

Below red line will be alefin room.

People that didn't qualify will be in my room.

xwqqq.jpg
 
Room B is up.

1472-4710-9909-6401-9531

All people that didn't qualify will be in my room!
 
Joe wants me to join this. Therefore...


MrMelancholy15/MrMelancholy15/Arta MR-S


So, I can quali? I can start from the back? I can both?
 
You join my room MrMelancholy15, start in back, qualifying over.
 
Alefin do you have sandwiches on your friends? he missed quali and is in our room
 
Cam and I just and an amazing 9(ish) lap battle overtaking on mot corners. No contact at all. Shows if you give each other room everyone can have a fun clean race
 
I'll send him a friend request
 
Cam and I just and an amazing 9(ish) lap battle overtaking on mot corners. No contact at all. Shows if you give each other room everyone can have a fun clean race

I agree there, if you brake slightly earlier you pull back upto them in the draft anyway. Then all you got to do is pick your moment.


alefin his psn is sandwiches10
 
Room A up now

1472 6681 3759 3053 1662
 
Going to have a drink then fire my PS3 up. Hope my nose dosen't cause a problem, it's been masquerading as a tap since last night...
WTF my PS3 wants to install 2.09 NOW!?!?
 
Last edited:
Room A up now

1472 6681 3759 3053 1662

Thanks man. Everyone join up now, so I can figure if I need to split some Room B guys into Room A.
 
Going to have a drink then fire my PS3 up. Hope my nose dosen't cause a problem, it's been masquerading as a tap since last night...
WTF my PS3 wants to install 2.09 NOW!?!?

Thanks for the weekly bodily function update sir. Have you visited the toilet yet?
 
Thanks for the weekly bodily function update sir. Have you visited the toilet yet?

Haha yup. Im always broken on Sundays. :dunce:
Found the problem, my bro been messing with my discs again, put the Euro version in the Asian version box...
 
lol i remember that
 
We are waiting on uga but we will have to start soon , 10 mins and waiting .
 
I just got dropped as we were about to start!
 
All of a sudden I keep getting booted
 
Were waiting 1 last time Tyler, have you cleared the cache recently?
 
No... Can y'all wait ?
 
Clearing now. Didn't know about that.
 
Damn... Sorry. I'm coming. Hope it works
 
Joe you not racing?

Can't I have my daughter this weekend, and I have 2 buyers for my dirt bike on their way here. If I sell it I'm going to finish buying my yesss expense a__ CSW & rig assembly. I don't care how much it cost because I will be playing GT5, GT6, GT7, etc,.... :crazy:
 
Room 2 result
Calum Mchale
Zach
Sinlader
Genome soldier
Slsamg
Sandwiches10
Mrmelancholy
Alefin
 
Thanks for restarting. Is a double blocking move allowed?
 
Alefin give me your email and i can send you a pic of race 1 results
 
Results with fastest laps etc. To follow shortly.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for restarting. Is a double blocking move allowed?

If your referring to me i was running in the middle of the track and then slowly moved over to the left. I really appreciate you smashing me into the wall though.

Edit - We should never of restarted for you in the first place anyway, you dc's about 5 times before the race started and we all said race, seth must of been having a bad race as he must of stopped to type restart.
 
If your referring to me i was running in the middle of the track and then slowly moved over to the left. I really appreciate you smashing me into the wall though.

Edit - We should never of restarted for you in the first place anyway, you dc's about 5 times before the race started and we all said race, seth must of been having a bad race as he must of stopped to type restart.

It was before lap 6 as stated earlier.
 
I'll upload replay of our room soon.
 
You disconnected about 5 times already and the time was gone 12.30am, more than 30 minutes after the race start. Should we of waited all night for you?
 
Back