JSTC400 (GT300) Series! Season 1 Races Complete

  • Thread starter Thread starter alefin
  • 2,696 comments
  • 121,376 views

Would you be in favor of including the Toyota MR-S in the series?

  • Yes, please include the Toyota MR-S.

    Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No, please don't include the Toyota MR-S.

    Votes: 7 21.2%

  • Total voters
    33
I'm taking a small break so not on GT5 now. Please find another steward to qualify in the meantime. Thanks!
 
I'm in my lounge for anyone who needs me to qualify. If I don't have me on your friends list then just send 1 over and I will accept it! 👍
 
I'm in my lounge for anyone who needs me to qualify. If I don't have me on your friends list then just send 1 over and I will accept it! 👍

Hows it going joe. have you still got a room open for some practice laps..
 
2:00.555 with the ARTA Garaiya to be precise.
 
Yes it is.
 
I'm in my lounge for anyone who needs me to qualify. If I don't have me on your friends list then just send 1 over and I will accept it! 👍


I`ll send a FR and quali.
 
Looking out for you guys
 
sent it there joe. did you get it???
 
Sorry guys, i'll have to drop this race, unfortunately. Nice pole Losail 👍
 
Guys I just dropped a cat5 into my man cave and moving my PS3 into there. Cutting it close on quali. Trying my best!!!
 
TwistedFireWork: 1:59.345 @ Lexus IS350

Qualifying: slsamg & sandwiches next

I'm only going to be on for 15 mins more and then I'll have to make a run to drop off the rent check. I can qualify when I get back, I'll be leaving my playstation on in the mean time! 👍
 
TwistedFireWork: 1:59.345 @ Lexus IS350

Qualifying: slsamg & sandwiches next

I'm only going to be on for 15 mins more and then I'll have to make a run to drop off the rent check. I can qualify when I get back, I'll be leaving my playstation on in the mean time! 👍

Can I get settled then and q when your done?
 
Qualifying should be closed now according to what the OP says.
 
Qualifying should be closed now is what the OP says

Says the chairman of the FIA...

True though. If its felt I should start at back then so be it. Man cave Ethernet connection should be a rejoicing moment though :)
 
I didn't mean it like that lol, I actually thought you were in the room with Joe, 2 are Q'n now.
 
I didn't mean it like that lol, I actually thought you were in the room with Joe, 2 are Q'n now.

I'm just playin. I'll be right there. I don't want to hold anyone up from real world responsibility though.
 
If Joe can get you Tyler, that's fine. But I have to get this grid setup. Hurry Joe and whoever is left lol
 
Joe I'm having trouble with your host, I keep getting dc'd. Are you the race host?
 
Dang. 1sec slower bc of my rig change. Was hitting 59s all last night. Oh well thanks for allowing me to q late.
 
I'm race host, and second room will most likely be Zach for the faster room.

Just waiting for times from Joe now.
 
slsamg: 2:01.361 @ Subaru premium
Tyler: 2:00.974 @ Lexus IS 350

Qualifier finished afelin thanks buddy! 👍
 
slsamg: 2:01.361 @ Subaru premium
Tyler: 2:00.974 @ Lexus IS 350

Qualifier finished afelin thanks buddy! 👍

Thanks Joe.
 
Joe I'm having trouble with your host, I keep getting dc'd. Are you the race host?

I was but we could try a different host only problem is Zack's not racing tonight! 👎

we should state a new rule that if any disconnects happen within the 1st 5 to 7 laps will re start? even more so since we're trying a new host tonight.
 
How many of us tonight? 1 room by the looks of the qualifying times.
 
I was but we could try a different host only problem is Zack's not racing tonight! 👎

When did I say I'm not racing? As far s I know I am lol
 
Back