JTQ Tunes - CLOSED UNTIL GT7 OR DRIVE CLUB FOR PS4

• Thread starter jtqmopar
  • 78 comments
United States
United States
jtqmopar
JTQTunes.jpg

New game, new cars, new tunes. I hope you enjoy driving them as much as I enjoy making them!

My tuning info:
Control: DS3 (apparently my tunes work well with a wheel as well, so don't be afraid to give 'em a rip)
Driving Options:
Manual Transmisssion
Driving Line: On for tuning consistency, Off for personal driving fun
Active Steering: On
Traction Control: 0 - Only exception is the X cars for bonus events
ACtive Stability Management: Off
ABS: 1 (no exceptions due to lack of a wheel)
SRF: OFF whenever possible
Course Settings:
Time: usually around 1200 to avoid any glare or sun blinding
Weather: Perfect
Grip Reduction: Real​

Last edited:
Tunes:
(BMW)
BMW M3 Coupe '07 - 500PP

(Ferrari)
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 - 600PP
Ferrari 599 '06 - DRIFT TUNE 570PP
order of emotions for this car: :eek::grumpy::ouch::mad::nervous::scared::crazy::drool:

(Ford)
Ford GT '06 - 600PP

(KTM)
KTM X-Bow Street - 540PP Seasonal

(Lotus)
Lotus Elise '11 - 500PP

(Mazda)
FITT - Mazda MX-5 Miata 1600 NR-A (NB, J) '04
FITT - Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07

(Mercedes-Benz)
Mercedes VGT Racing Series - 632PP

(Nissan)
Nissan GT-R '07 'ghosthunter' Full Power - 689PP

(Pontiac)
Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78 - NASCAR 601PP

(Plymouth)
Plymouth AAR 'Cuda 340-6 Pack '70 - 500PP FITT
Plymouth AAR 'Cuda 340-6 Pack '70 - 540PP

(RUF)
RUF RGT '00 - 500PP

(SRT)
Dodge Viper ACR-X '10 replica ~600PP Nurburgring Training Wheels!
Dodge Viper GTS-R (Team Oreca) #51/91 '00 - 616PP/650PP
SRT Viper GTS Launch Edition '13 - 600PP

(Subaru)
Subaru Impreza WRX STI Spec C '09 - 600PP

Subaru S206 NBR Challenge Package - 500PP

Last edited:
I am looking for one or more testers to give some of my tunes a try so I can have feedback on them before posting.

TAKING REQUESTS; Read below for requirements:
-I will tune a request if I find it interesting enough
-Must list the following: Car, PP Level*, Race series if applicable
--*PP levels will determine the tires that I tune for. The only exception is racing cars will have racing tires regardless of low or high PP level.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For testing my tunes I will tune a car for you, or if you would like a banner made for anything I am a self-labeled "promateur photoshopper"

Last edited:
sweet im a daytona muscle racr could you play with the T/A i run up the wall into 3 and 4 every lap unless beaking before corner

I don't do nascar tunes, although I believe this car will work, but you need a much lower final gear. As is it hits 175mph at Nurburgring and that's going up the hill. I don't want to put a supercharger on it because it's so nice to drive now (it's only mostly scary, not completely frightening!).

You'll have to be more specific on what T/A is. I think of Challenger T/A (which isn't in this game of course)

It's not a replica, 6bbl means six barrel. Technically the engine is a 340 Six Pack in Mopar terms. Some engines (340LA small block, and 440RB big block) had three 2-barrel carburetors, hence the names 6-bbl, six barrel, and Six Pack.

The 1kg ballast is for OCD tendencies. 1340 looks better then 1339 to me :crazy:

It's not a replica, 6bbl means six barrel. Technically the engine is a 340 Six Pack in Mopar terms. Some engines (340LA small block, and 440RB big block) had three 2-barrel carburetors, hence the names 6-bbl, six barrel, and Six Pack.

The 1kg ballast is for OCD tendencies. 1340 looks better then 1339 to me :crazy:

Thanks for the info!

NP, I'm currently putting a 500PP RUF through some paces (NA Sports Series) and it's great, except the transmission wants to give me trouble.

Appreciate the tune for the Viper, but I'm a little confused the SRT Viper I'm working with has 6 gears as opposed to 5. Thanks again for the tune.

Thanks, I think 0.88 is right for 6th gear. Just put the slider all the way right. It will be fine there, I just move it back to the left to the nearest hundredth place out of personal preference.

yup only if they put the M-code A12 roadrunner

Maybe you could do a tune for the '78 Trans Am? I am looking for one where it is a track monster, not necessarily a power monster if you know what I mean.

Do you think you could do a tune of a maxed x-bow r? thing is a beast and with the right would be able to stomp career mode with it.

Like the RUF tune, can be a little more aggressive without being bitten.

In stock form seems like they've "detuned" its capabilities from GT5. Just doesn't seem as fast.

Might have to go make some passes in GT5 for a comparision.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Would this tune work with the 15th Anniversary Viper?
It should work just fine with any of the '13 Vipers. You might need to parts change to reach the PP level, I don't know what parts the Anni Viper has in its stock form.

Do you think you could do a tune of a maxed x-bow r? thing is a beast and with the right would be able to stomp career mode with it.

Well, it could stomp career mode (it's the car I've used to gain stars for the next license) but, I find it a tiresome drive. The problem is it's short wheel base, it's very unstable at high speed. I've max tuned both the 'Street' and 'R' versions and on the straight at the 'ring it's good for approx 200mph, with a slipstream I've got 210. I'm using a DS3 and getting it round the left hander after the straight is dicey. If there's other cars on the bend forget it, you'll be off at the slightest nudge at speed.

I added 100Kg at 50% bias to the front to give me a weight distribution of around 48/52. I tried between 50-200Kg at 20% rear bias before that but it was nasty. As well as a short wheelbase it's other problem for high speed is that there are no wing upgrades.

Lastly, it won't keep up with the straight line speed of the hyper cars. Online (with no AI driving them), I doubt you'd stay with them on fast circuits.

Hmm... What do you think about the diablo gt2? Has a lot of wheelspin but once you get through the gears it grips like no tomorrow. Same thing with the R8 LMS. If PD gets the sound right on those two cars those will be my main's.

Haven't tried either one yet. I didn't play today, maybe tomorrow.

I am working on the V12 Vantage '10, and it's giving me a hell of a time. I think I've got it semi-worked out.

appreciate you taking the time to post tunes..the viper tune is sweet..out of curiosity what track do you do most your tunes at?

Back