• Fully Customizable Racing Transmission
  • Racing Hard Tires

Assist Settings:
  • Brake Balance - 0
  • Traction Control - 1
  • Countersteering Assist - Off
  • Active Stability Management - Off

Tuning Notes:
This car has more power than it's Gr.4 counterpart (shocker!), so TCS 1 is necessary here. However, that means that we can push the limits of TCS via the Acceleration Sensitivity and get some free tenths per lap. I found going above 20 for AS made the car sway too much. But she is a lot of fun to drive here, especially tackling that deep downhill left before the long straight, she'll stay nice and tight for you through there to accelerate early.

1.jpg

Jerome

Honda S660 '15 - 399.39PP

Autopolis Circuit - 2:23.997

Performance Upgrades:

• Fully Customized Suspension
  • Racing Brake Discs & Pads
  • Fully Customizable LSD
  • Racing Clutch & Flywheel
  • Brake Balance Controller
  • High RPM Turbo
  • Anti-Lag System: Strong
  • Racing Intercooler
  • Racing Air Filter
  • Comfort Soft Tires

Assist Settings:
  • Brake Balance - 0
  • Traction Control - 0

Tuning Notes:
She's easy to drive, responsive, but just don't over-drive her. When I flipped the Initial Torque and Braking Sensitivity up to 10, I got some great feedback from the car to better feel the limit.

1 Hour Enduro Tips: Keep the fuel map at 2 for the first 7 laps of each stint, then around 1 lap left, flip it to fuel map 1. Remember to change it back as you start your outlap. Remember, you have an hour, so you won't catch up the two leaders until after you pit (after 20 min), then you'll build up a nice lead after your 2nd pit (40 min).

1.jpg

Jerome

Thanks for this. I will be trying for the endurance race.

Also the Corvette GR.3 Road Car has the potential to be a beast at 700PP. Great top speed but the turn in anything above 80-90km/h is bad... Any suggestions would help!

Thanks
You have a track in mind for this? I also only like to tune cars with their default PP. When/if you were to add more HP up to 700PP, it will change how the car behaves and the tune may not be enough(?), fyi.

Jerome

Jerome
Thanks for the tune and tips Jerome. This was not easy but managed a win.

Caught two leaders at end of second stint and got messed up a bit in lapped traffic. Came in pits about 8 seconds behind so took a gamble and took a bit less fuel. Came out just 4 seconds behind, but navigating lapped traffic and the top guys speed I didn’t get lead until 3 laps to go and projected short on fuel. Went in fuel saving mode and planted car on each apex to keep AI behind… finished in first by 2 seconds with fuel ticking to 0.1 on last corner. Phew.

I ran entire race (except final few laps) at fuel mix 1 but used short shifting, gear selection, and drafting to save fuel. I had to push pretty hard… top AI would run 2:27-2:29. I ran a 2:25 but that really abused tires and most laps slower.

What kind of lap times were you running at fuel map 2? I ran that in an earlier attempt and couldn’t get below 2:29 laps and making passes without losing time was hard. By the time I got by the mid pack the first car had a 20 second lead. Fuel map 1 with selective fuel saving helped with overtakes.

I was losing time to leader at two hairpins so that was my biggest issue. Parts of track I would make up time quick only to give most of it away exiting those darn hairpins… so progress was slow. I followed AI’s line a few times and still they would pull away on exit… I am not used to that… maybe the power limiter lol.

Anyway, tune was nice and fun to drive until the last couple laps of each stint.

EDIT: Looks like AI shuffle a lot every time you load the missions... guess I just got really fast AI on this run... was watching a video where guy was running slower laps and had 40 second lead half way. Not my experience ;)

Last edited:
You have a track in mind for this? I also only like to tune cars with their default PP. When/if you were to add more HP up to 700PP, it will change how the car behaves and the tune may not be enough(?), fyi.

Jerome
Just for an all around tune thats safe for most tracks. I have it the softest it can go on everything and its better than stock but still feel there could be more turn in. But maybe cuz its a road car and has some more weight it might be the issue too? Great straight line speed though. I get adding more power will upset some things but that whine of the supercharger is hard to resist lol.

Caught two leaders at end of second stint and got messed up a bit in lapped traffic. Came in pits about 8 seconds behind so took a gamble and took a bit less fuel. Came out just 4 seconds behind, but navigating lapped traffic and the top guys speed I didn’t get lead until 3 laps to go and projected short on fuel. Went in fuel saving mode and planted car on each apex to keep AI behind… finished in first by 2 seconds with fuel ticking to 0.1 on last corner. Phew.

I ran entire race (except final few laps) at fuel mix 1 but used short shifting, gear selection, and drafting to save fuel. I had to push pretty hard… top AI would run 2:27-2:29. I ran a 2:25 but that really abused tires and most laps slower.

What kind of lap times were you running at fuel map 2? I ran that in an earlier attempt and couldn’t get below 2:29 laps and making passes without losing time was hard. By the time I got by the mid pack the first car had a 20 second lead. Fuel map 1 with selective fuel saving helped with overtakes.

I was losing time to leader at two hairpins so that was my biggest issue. Parts of track I would make up time quick only to give most of it away exiting those darn hairpins… so progress was slow. I followed AI’s line a few times and still they would pull away on exit… I am not used to that… maybe the power limiter lol.

Anyway, tune was nice and fun to drive until the last couple laps of each stint.

EDIT: Looks like AI shuffle a lot every time you load the missions... guess I just got really fast AI on this run... was watching a video where guy was running slower laps and had 40 second lead half way. Not my experience ;)
I don't recall what my laptimes were, I did a lot of those races back to back. I think typically what I get in time trial mode is about 2 seconds faster than actual races, so I was probably getting like 2:26s?

Jerome

Performance Upgrades:

• Fully Customizable LSD
  • High RPM Turbo
  • Racing Intercooler
  • Racing Air Filter
  • Comfort Soft Tires

Assist Settings:
  • Brake Balance - 0
  • Traction Control - 0

Tuning Notes:
She's easy to drive, responsive, but just don't over-drive her. When I flipped the Initial Torque and Braking Sensitivity up to 10, I got some great feedback from the car to better feel the limit.

1 Hour Enduro Tips: Keep the fuel map at 2 for the first 7 laps of each stint, then around 1 lap left, flip it to fuel map 1. Remember to change it back as you start your outlap. Remember, you have an hour, so you won't catch up the two leaders until after you pit (after 20 min), then you'll build up a nice lead after your 2nd pit (40 min).

View attachment 1139179

Jerome
Hi Jerome

Do you have the gear settings for this tune?
I'm consistently lapping over 10s behind the leader.
Tia

Hi Jerome

Do you have the gear settings for this tune?
I'm consistently lapping over 10s behind the leader.
Tia
I'd have to go look and see, but you can set the transmission so that the gearing tops out at the end of the opening straight. I do remember that in this race, the first 3 or so laps, the AI is super fast. Then they drop off a CLIFF as they get closer to their pit laps. I didn't get first place until after my first pit stop. So if you can get your laps around to 2:25/2:26 consistently, you should be okay.

Jerome

Ford Mustang Gr. 4 - 625.56PP

Mount Panorama Circuit - 2:14.331

Performance Upgrades:

• Racing Hard Tires

Assist Settings:
  • Brake Balance - 0
  • Traction Control - 0

Tuning Notes:
The main culprit for this car is the Acceleration Sensitivity in the LSD. If you move it up even 5 ticks, good luck exiting a turn. As you reach the crest of the mountain and start to descend with those double lefts, tap the brakes or lift enough to avoid missing the apexes. Further down the descent as you pass the overhang banner brake early to ensure you are straight for the tight right hander. Then hit the brakes just before you turn in for that sharp, steep left. Trust the car here to rebound and straighten you out and gain confidence for that easy right hander just afterward.

View attachment 1137516

Jerome
Aha , been on Holiday came home found this . Thanks a lot , maybe it wont try an kill me so much now :D

Ford Mustang Gr. 3 - 711.39PP

Mount Panorama Circuit - 2:03.930

Performance Upgrades:

• Racing Hard Tires

Assist Settings:
  • Brake Balance - 0
  • Traction Control - 1

Tuning Notes:
This car has more power than it's Gr.4 counterpart (shocker!), so TCS 1 is necessary here. However, that means that we can push the limits of TCS via the Acceleration Sensitivity and get some free tenths per lap. I found going above 20 for AS made the car sway too much. But she is a lot of fun to drive here, especially tackling that deep downhill left before the long straight, she'll stay nice and tight for you through there to accelerate early.

View attachment 1137907

Jerome
Ok here we go lol , thanks for this , now I have at least two choices GR3 /4 :D

Performance Upgrades:

• Fully Customizable LSD
  • High RPM Turbo
  • Racing Intercooler
  • Racing Air Filter
  • Comfort Soft Tires

Assist Settings:
  • Brake Balance - 0
  • Traction Control - 0

Tuning Notes:

View attachment 1139179

Jerome
First, let me thank you for the tunes! After the last Update this would be around 411 PP. I had to dial down the ECU Output to 76%. That gets me mid 2:27 times at best. Tried time trial with your setting of 84% ECU Output. That would let me drive mid 2:26 which would not let me come closer to the leader at all.

So while Licences got easier with the updated physics, endurance mission became harder due to the PP system, right?

I mean i am not the best driver. I am DR: B and golded all the licences before the physics update, so i naturaly thought i had a chance to gold the Endurance Missions. Any idea how to tackle them? I wont even bother trying them when i dont even have the slightest chance for gold.

First, let me thank you for the tunes! After the last Update this would be around 411 PP. I had to dial down the ECU Output to 76%. That gets me mid 2:27 times at best. Tried time trial with your setting of 84% ECU Output. That would let me drive mid 2:26 which would not let me come closer to the leader at all.

So while Licences got easier with the updated physics, endurance mission became harder due to the PP system, right?

I mean i am not the best driver. I am DR: B and golded all the licences before the physics update, so i naturaly thought i had a chance to gold the Endurance Missions. Any idea how to tackle them? I wont even bother trying them when i dont even have the slightest chance for gold.

Are you playing on hardest difficulty?

I’ve been suspecting that the easier difficulties are harder on this one.

That first stint is very deceiving, especially at the beginning. What I can't stress enough is, to play it all the way through. Their lap times will start falling off a cliff as they get closer to needing to pit. I didn't take the lead until after I pitted once, you just have to stick with it, stay consistent and on the back half of the pit schedules you'll gain time like mad.

Jerome

Currently I can get into the low 2.02 bracket , waggles it's rear a bit under hard braking , but it's a blast to drive around the Mountain and corners really well

@Jump_Ace Thanks for setting this up .

A bit left field but if you’re still taking requests, I’d love a tune for the Plymouth superbird that’s currently in the legendary dealer. I love American muscle and this thing is such a big bonkers looking all American monster! I have one with weight reduction stage 1 and a bit of ballast to get around 600pp for events but I’m no expert in the setup for it. Understand if it’s a bit too way out!!

A bit left field but if you’re still taking requests, I’d love a tune for the Plymouth superbird that’s currently in the legendary dealer. I love American muscle and this thing is such a big bonkers looking all American monster! I have one with weight reduction stage 1 and a bit of ballast to get around 600pp for events but I’m no expert in the setup for it. Understand if it’s a bit too way out!!
Not at all buddy, I’ll try to get to it soon. Do you have a track in mind?

Jerome

Last edited:

I was running 2:26/2:27 most laps, IIRC. This was one of those 'just send it' kind of races where it looked bleak at the beginning. There are varied AI difficulties, though I wish I won by 40 seconds :lol: It was more like 8 or so I think.

Jerome

Daytona road could be fun I reckon. That first turn always catches me out still!
So, I think we've just uncovered a bug. The TCS won't activate on this car at all, whether done from the Settings in the menu or the in-game menu. I'm going to try taking her to Laguna and see if the TCS activates there at all. @DGiant2000

EDIT: Nope, still won't activate there either. I'm gonna reach out to them via Twitter and let them know.

Jerome

Last edited:
I was running 2:26/2:27 most laps, IIRC. This was one of those 'just send it' kind of races where it looked bleak at the beginning. There are varied AI difficulties, though I wish I won by 40 seconds :lol: It was more like 8 or so I think.

Jerome
Its one of those ones where the close you get to the front AI on the road, the faster they get.

Ford G.T. 350 '65 - 564.57PP

Laguna Seca Circuit - 1:37.435

Performance Upgrades:

• Fully Customizable LSD
  • Sport Soft Tires

Assist Settings:
  • Brake Balance - 0
  • Traction Control - 0

Tuning Notes:
I hope this is a consolation prize @DGiant2000 since the TCS isn't working on the Superbird, atm. Feel free to drive like you know who in this fastback Mustang. You should have good confidence coming down the corkscrew, even if you come in a little too hot. Fun combo and you obliterate the 550PP AI race here, shocker, I know.

1.jpg

Jerome

Last edited:
Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81 - 577.59PP

Spa Francorpchamps - 2:41.814

Performance Upgrades:

• Fully Customizable LSD
  • Anti-Lag System - Strong
  • Sport Soft Tires

Assist Settings:
  • Brake Balance - 0
  • Traction Control - 0

Tuning Notes:
Let's take an RR car to Spa and see what happens! Well, this tune took me the longest to date, I suggest taking a warm-up lap with her because she drives different as you might expect in a 40 year old car with a turbo and the engine in the back. With that being said, she's very rewarding.

1.jpg

Jerome

Last edited:
Porsche 917K '70 - 751.69PP

Trial Mountain Circuit - 1:50.495

Performance Upgrades:

• Racing Brake Discs
  • Fully Customizable LSD
  • Racing Hard Tires

Assist Settings:
  • Brake Balance - 0
  • Traction Control - 1

Tuning Notes:
I wanted to come up with a harder to tune car and the first thing that came to mind was the S-10 license test. Only I had enough at Spa, so I took her to The Mountain. Then I realized it was in the trailer, so much for originality. Anyway, she's fun and I found that having TCS on 1 is basically the same as TCS 5 🤷‍♂️ Be sure to have her settled before you reach the apex as you start the descent down. If you want some wheelie good fun, try a warm up lap with the default setup :lol:

1.jpg

Jerome

Honda NSX Type R '02 - 589.59PP

Deep Forest Circuit - 1:36.981

Performance Upgrades:

• Fully Customizable LSD
  • Sport Soft Tires

Assist Settings:
  • Brake Balance - 0
  • Traction Control - 0

Tuning Notes:
If there's one thing I've always done, it's make a tune for my dream car. Dating back to GT1 when I had zero clue where to begin when tuning a car. Here she is ready for GT7, I think this is my best tune in GT7 so far. She drives great at Deep Forest, Spa, Trial Mountain and Suzuka. If you hit the throttle a little too soon, she'll hold the line until the rear tires gain traction again. Just enough response without the messy oversteer.

1.jpg

Jerome

Performance Upgrades:

• Fully Customizable LSD
  • High RPM Turbo
  • Racing Intercooler
  • Racing Air Filter
  • Comfort Soft Tires

Assist Settings:
  • Brake Balance - 0
  • Traction Control - 0

Tuning Notes:

View attachment 1139179

Jerome
Tried yours and other S660 setup, but can't reach those PP, maybe no way after update...any suggestion?

Back