June 2023 GT7 update prediction

On google its $3M IRL
Which, after the Hagerty's inflation, puts it at somewhere north of 4,000,000 Cr.

A late prediction given the (likely) identity of the cars - there's going to be an extra menu involving the new Subaru and/or Mitsubishi. It's possible both extra menus will involve those two new-to-GT7 cars.

Last edited:
Which, after the Hagerty's inflation, puts it at somewhere north of 4,000,000 Cr.

A late prediction given the (likely) identity of the cars - there's going to be an extra menu involving the new Subaru and/or Mitsubishi. It's possible both extra menus will involve those two new-to-GT7 cars.
If that happens, the total price of cars + tunning will be close to 5M

Based once again on this phenomena (How on earth are they predicting your schedule so reliably? :lol: ), I once again predict silhouettes within the next three days and the update to happen on the 29th...or on the 27th in case they try to throw us off the scent.
Well that was fast :lol:

One day I would like to have a car in the game that costs 100,000,000 Cr, that's my biggest dream about GT7
You're probably being sarcastic, but I would legitimately love for this to happen, just to watch the heads to explode here.

Well, from all the tracks added and/or unlocked and barricades moved at certain current locations, Nurb Sprint and Catalunya RX circuits been the only European ones. To have a totally new European circuit, would definitely be both a surprise and much welcomed. If they can fit more in.

The size of these icons, map of Europe running out of space. :sly:
IMG_2455.png

Well, from all the tracks added and/or unlocked and barricades moved at certain current locations, Nurb Sprint and Catalunya RX circuits been the only European ones.
This is actually an interesting thought, are there any more "free" layouts available to PD that would just be moving barriers on already modelled tracks or were these the last ones? Bugatti Circuit at Le Mans would need separate modelling, Suzuka West has the track modelled but seems unlikely given the small size of the pit lane there. Monza has a short course but I don't know if that road is modelled currently.

This is actually an interesting thought, are there any more "free" layouts available to PD that would just be moving barriers on already modelled tracks or were these the last ones? Bugatti Circuit at Le Mans would need separate modelling, Suzuka West has the track modelled but seems unlikely given the small size of the pit lane there. Monza has a short course but I don't know if that road is modelled currently.
I highly doubt PD would do it, but Monza could get the classic banks added. The short course is possible. Those two versions are in Project Cars 2.
Bugatti Circuit would seem like a given. Suzuka should have been as well. With only 16 cars in Sport Mode, pit lane size shouldn’t be an issue.
It is funny though. If new circuits are far between, those barricade removals should be fairly easy. I understand maybe code for camera set ups and I guess TOD lighting and avatars, around the circuit, would need to be placed, but would be best as fillers, until a new circuit is completed.

Well, from all the tracks added and/or unlocked and barricades moved at certain current locations, Nurb Sprint and Catalunya RX circuits been the only European ones. To have a totally new European circuit, would definitely be both a surprise and much welcomed. If they can fit more in.

The size of these icons, map of Europe running out of space. :sly:
View attachment 1267723
Dont say that, I still have hopes for Algarve 😁

Next time type:
"And what the hell, the 190E. It's been "missing" for long enough. I'll take a chance and add it to my predictions this time, just because it would be damn COOL to be right about it."
This, but with the Ell Eff Ay

Back