DomtheBomb14 Messages 66 New York Messages DomtheBomb14 Feb 17, 2013 #1 Im been looking around GTPlanet And I've been seeing people put 0/0/0 as their car stats. Im just curious what does 0/0/0 stand for?
Im been looking around GTPlanet And I've been seeing people put 0/0/0 as their car stats. Im just curious what does 0/0/0 stand for?
Firehound427 Messages 1,377 United States Messages Firehound427 Messages CivicTypeR15 Feb 17, 2013 #2 I figure it means no miles, no changes, no modifications and with the stock color. Stock, unused condition pretty much. There's a sticky in the Marketplace forum that should explain it.
I figure it means no miles, no changes, no modifications and with the stock color. Stock, unused condition pretty much. There's a sticky in the Marketplace forum that should explain it.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Feb 17, 2013 #3 DomtheBomb14 Im been looking around GTPlanet And I've been seeing people put 0/0/0 as their car stats. Im just curious what does 0/0/0 stand for? Click to expand... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=252528
DomtheBomb14 Im been looking around GTPlanet And I've been seeing people put 0/0/0 as their car stats. Im just curious what does 0/0/0 stand for? Click to expand... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=252528