Bahrain
Bahrain
SalmanBH
Who else got it early?

Attachments

• IMG-20171013-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20171013-WA0008.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 223
Digital Deluxe for me since I absolutely hate disk swapping. :)

I've gotten into digital too, but I've almost always had a physical copy of GT though. Going to be a tough decision for me still with the whole online only save feature that needs to be fixed to allow local saves to work else internet down means no point in doing anything offline in Sport with it's current save setup. Why does the universe taunt me so!?!?

are you guys with the early games able to go online or can u just play arcade with your unlocked cars/ tracks?

Anything in regards showing fanatec wheels compatible?
Sadly, I don't think so. Will check soon tho.

It’s like the Middle East enjoy breaking street date on games
And then sell them for $80 because these small stores like to rip off customers and get as much money as possible. Mind you, buying GT Sport on UAE/Bahraini PS Store only costs $55.
I guess Sony ME didn't learn from GT6 then...
I blame more on the lack of "actual" video game stores and government regulations. Since it hapoens to some xbox games i believe. Although Sony middle east still has it's blame on since the PS4 slim that got leaked back in august of 2016 were actually made for the UAE market judging by the box.

ps4-slim-leak-3.jpg

Sony until the PS4 era, never really cared that much about the gaming market in the middle east. Yet somehow, managed to lead it's way in the local video game market ever since the PS1 came out over here. Sorry for the off topic.
---
Also it's worth pointing out that this is not the local middle eastern version of the game since it lacks English and Arabic writing. Meaning it came from certain European market but not sure where exactly.

20171014_165525.jpg
20171014_165529.jpg

Who else got it early?

Jammy git! lol.
Just checked the playstation store in case i can download early but it still says downloadable from 16/10/2017, (or 10/16/2017 to be exact )I will set it downloading when i go to work on monday,this is what i did to download Forza 7 early access,though my ps4 seems to download a lot slower than my xbox one seems to.
Looking forward to having a quick blast after work on wednesday,but have day off on friday to have a proper play.

Andy

Also it's worth pointing out that this is not the local middle eastern version of the game since it lacks English and Arabic writing. Meaning it came from certain European market but not sure where exactly.

View attachment 680264 View attachment 680265
That's the Nordic version! Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Danish languages.

Didn't notice it earlier but nice to see Finnish writing on the other side of the world. You can call me to help translate it. :lol:

That's the Nordic version! Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Danish languages.

Didn't notice it earlier but weird to see Finnish writing on the other side of the world. :lol:
That's interesting and odd, we do import games from various other markets but it's mostly just the North American and some European countries (France, UK? Not sure really) but didn't know some came from up north as well.

Just to point out, our official version of any PS Exclusive game supposed to have English, French, Portuguese and Arabic.

Sadly, I don't think so. Will check soon tho.

And then sell them for $80 because these small stores like to rip off customers and get as much money as possible. Mind you, buying GT Sport on UAE/Bahraini PS Store only costs $55.

I blame more on the lack of "actual" video game stores and government regulations. Since it hapoens to some xbox games i believe. Although Sony middle east still has it's blame on since the PS4 slim that got leaked back in august of 2016 were actually made for the UAE market judging by the box.

ps4-slim-leak-3.jpg

Sony until the PS4 era, never really cared that much about the gaming market in the middle east. Yet somehow, managed to lead it's way in the local video game market ever since the PS1 came out over here. Sorry for the off topic.
---

View attachment 680264 View attachment 680265
Isn’t that Danish?

Edit: Just saw the other post :P

Back