Just supposing you HAD to pick one car and one track (from GT5)....

  • Thread starter Thread starter RikkiGT-R
  • 189 comments
  • 10,681 views
Ferrari 330. Nurburgring.

I think all the love for the Ring is more of an indictment of the rest of the tracks. Why no Spa, Brands Hatch, Watkins Glen?
 
It would be Lotus Evora and Nurburgring for me~ 👍
the car will always smile for me whatever happen :sly:
 
Nürburgring Nordschleife, 2000 AU XR8 Supercar.

I just love how that thing goes, especially on that track.
 
Nurburgring Nordschleife time and weather change :) - Yellowhat GT-R 08'
 
I can drive the F10 at Grand Valley all day.
 
A stock 458 Italia on Nurburgring with time and weather change
 
Of course the track would be Nurburgring. The car... hmm.. Maybe the Mercedes CLK Touring Car. I love the way that car handles on the ring.

As for production cars I think I may choose the RUF RGT as that was the first car I ever drove on the ring in GT4. Brings back memories .....
 
Jaguar XJ13 + Laguna Seca. I know it's a short track but it's been my favorite track for years.
 
Art Morrison Corvette and Laguna Seca

There are just some tracks that go with certain cars.

Like a Mercedes 300SL and the Nurburgring
Like a Ferrari 458 and Monza
Like a Lotus Elise and London
Like a Lamborghini Miura and Deep Forest
Like a Stock Car and Daytona
Like a R390 and Tokyo
Like a GT40 and Le Sarthe
 
Last edited:
i'd take my pdi kart around nurburgring (24h) - because i ate too many paint chips as a kid!

but seriously...

i'd want my vette c6 (rm, of course) to drive around laguna seca.
 
Peugeot 106, at Nurburgring 24HR Time and Weather! :D
 
24 hour nurburgring and the BMW M Coupe stock. It's not that fast but i like how it looks and love driving it.
 
Cusco Subaru Impreza or Impreza WRX RM on Nordschleife. Either car, same track.
 
Acura ARX-01c. . . oh wait. . .
Honda NSX-R Proto LM Race Car
on
Motegi Full. . . oh wait. . .
Suzuka while raining.
 
Toyota GT-One, Red Rock Valley.

Edit: Does it have to be from GT5?
 
Back