Just supposing you HAD to pick one car and one track (from GT5)....

  • Thread starter Thread starter RikkiGT-R
  • 189 comments
  • 10,681 views
I want a premium M3 racecar at the Nurburgring! No preferacnce to body style either. The E30 with the Warstiener livery, the e36 gtr, the e46 thats in the game but premium, or the e92 gt2 racecar which i was hoping would be in the game or at least a race mod for the premium m3 they have.
 
car: Online Zonda
Track: Tokyo RB26 -
Time: 1.29 if im correct :)
 
Track = Nordschleife
Car = Nissan GT-R R35 Spec-v '09

Time arround Nürburgring with my GT-R, 6:14.719

Perfect !
 
That's a easy one. F2007 and Nurburgring GP/F
 
Track = Nordschleife
Car = Ruf CTR2

That thing dances to perfection on sports hards. My main gripe is the fact it is a standard and I can't play in cockpit view.
 
Track: Strike
Car: Silenced ACR

I mean

430 Scuderia on Nurburgring Nordschleife
 
Track: Nordschleife
Car: Changes often, but now I'd go with the tuned 370Z GT Academy version.
 
Back