Just supposing you HAD to pick one car and one track (from GT5)....

  • Thread starter Thread starter RikkiGT-R
  • 189 comments
  • 10,681 views
Trial Mountain + RUF CTR “Yellow Bird” ‘87

If Trial Mountain was modelled to Nordschliefe standards, had 24 hour day / night cycle, and the Yellowbird was premium, I'd be in heaven! Still, I'd take it as it is.
 
Here I go:

Ferrari Scuderia 430 + Deep Forest

(just post 1 car & 1 track only please and not any comments!!)
 
Nordschleife - ferrari 458
 
Nordscheilfe and the Ferrari F40.
 
I know what Kaz would choose:

Mazda MX-5 on Tsukuba....

:rolleyes:

:ouch:
 
Nordschleife
Ferrari F458

Best done pieces of track and car in the game, even engine sound is spot on here.
 
I know what Kaz would choose:

Mazda MX-5 on Tsukuba....

:rolleyes:

:ouch:

Bizarre at it may seem of all the A-Spec race's the Roadster 4 hour is the only one I enjoyed...

25Lap R.Soft + 5Laps fully sideways on Comfort Hards, Rinse repeat for 4 hours...

👍

Poor little NC Roadster was scrap metal after that hahaha....

Seriously though R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 + Nordshleife 👍
 
Uh... X2010 on Nurb 24 Hours!

*flees from thread*
 
Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife
Car : Nissan GT-R R35 Spec V 09

My best Lap: 6:20.817, with 880 HP GT-R R35
 
Fiat 500 & Eiger Nordwand *follows brambos & stormtrooper*
 
Maybe you should make this into a nightmare thread? Change the title to "if PD went insane and gave us 1 car & 1 track, what would be the worst combo?" or something like that ;)
 
Sarthe (No chicanes), with EITHER the Calibra TC or '62 Corvette Z06... it is indeed a tough choice.

I'd probably have to pump for the Calibra because the Z06 would shred it's tyres after 15 minutes!
 
24H Nürburgring with a modded Evo X.
 
Maybe you should make this into a nightmare thread? Change the title to "if PD went insane and gave us 1 car & 1 track, what would be the worst combo?" or something like that ;)

That's easy... Schwimmwagen on SSR7 Night+Rain. Would cure insomnia.
 
That's easy... Schwimmwagen on SSR7 Night+Rain.
If only puddles formed, by the end of lap 1 the swimmer will be living up to it's name ;)

Another nightmare for SSR7 would have to be the patentwagon from GT4, top speed of 3kph for a 20kph track = 7.5 hours a lap...
 
For me there's now only 1 option last night I was trying the Ferrari F10 on the Nurburgring 24h layout ,it was great fun but I started to worry when the sun was going down!
 
I choose Nordschleife and my Capuccino RM
 
Hmmm, definitely the premium version of the historically significant and rare Alpine 1600s and Citta di Arria for a challenging and gorgeous city track with elevation changes. Oh, wait.....
 
458 italia and nordschleife. I have not tried it in game but 458 italia got to be the top car in real life for some time.
 
24H Nurburgring Layout with the X2010
 
Back