Just supposing you HAD to pick one car and one track (from GT5)....

  • Thread starter Thread starter RikkiGT-R
  • 189 comments
  • 10,681 views
Nurb 24h, and... the Castrol TOM's Supra.
 
Edit: Does it have to be from GT5?
He didn't say. Soooo..... in that case, I'd still go with The Ring 24h-perfect weather with a F50.

If it has to be GT5 then the Ring 24h no weather, with the Mugen NSX.

Nice topic by the way.
 
Nurby Nordy with a NASCAR, trying to beat my laptime of 6:20:647

I'm not kidding...
 
Last edited:
24h Nurburgring
Dodge Viper Acr or Chevy Corvette Zo6
Sorry Hard To Pick Just One From Those Two
:dopey:
 
Probably be the Nordschleife with a Ferrari F40. I just love blasting around that track in that car. It really is amazing.
 
Track: Nurburgring
Car: my fully tuned Fiat 500F :lol:
 
The 65' Alfa race car with the really long name. Nurburgring 24h track.
 
NOOO!!! I CAN'T DO IT! :crazy:
 
I absolutely hate the Nordschleife, so feel free to toss criticisms my way for not picking it.

Chevy Camaro Race Car

And if I can't have Seattle from the previous iterations, I'll gladly take Cote D'Azur, instead.
 
Just supposing you HAD to pick one car and one track...

I'd have to go with my '92 Talon TSI, and the last track from our local 2009 AutoX session. I could die happy out there if someone would just keep bringing me fuel and tires.

Does that count? :D
 
Toyota GT-One, Red Rock Valley.

Edit: Does it have to be from GT5?

He didn't say. Soooo..... in that case, I'd still go with The Ring 24h-perfect weather with a F50.

If it has to be GT5 then the Ring 24h no weather, with the Mugen NSX.

Nice topic by the way.

Yes, one car and one track from GT5.

Have to say I'm pleased, and not surprised, that Nürburgring is the outstanding favourite. 👍
 
Fairlady Z32 on Trial Mountain would be my drift pergatory
 
Nurburgring Nordschleife by night and a Takata Dome NSX.
 
Lotus Evora in London.
 
Nissan GTR 09 on the Cape Ring

I just think that the cape ring is the most interesting and fun track to drive
Pity its only a virtual track.
 
Aston martin DB9, Nurburgring 24hrs with night/weather change!
I would love that, If I were one day forced to pick a pair!
 
Nordschleife, with this...

gasrg4lm8.jpg
 
Because they were both my favourites in the older games I would have to say Trial Mountain with the TommyKaira ZZII...sweet!
 
nurburgring with ford gt LM spec ll test car.
 
I do not know which car yet.
The track would definitely be the 'Ring!!!
 
Hmmm, gambling between Circuit De La Sarthe, and Nurburgring, Mercedes SLS AMG in red, and Dodge Viper ACR in red, hmm, ah what the fig roll.

Nurburgring in the Mercedes SLS AMG
 
Nurburgring Nordschleife and m3 GTR Race Car
 
For the track I'd have to pick Nurburgring Nordschleife... Car wise I'd probably take the Audi A4 DTM. Great combo
 
Back