Justin's 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway - Merry Christmas!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Northstar
  • 194 comments
  • 8,500 views
I didn't Google this time because it let me down :lol:
 
Will do the #9 car later today, now though a bonus car to help pass the time.

Lamborghini Diablo GTR
Value 200,000
​

Here is another (hopefully) easy one:

What animal does Lamborghini traditionally name it's models after, in scientific terms please.:D
 
They're named for Spanish fighting bulls (Toro bravo) I believe.

Damn... tree'd. Good luck Tiddy.
 
Damn it..I'm always late on these! I so knew the last one was prized bulls and the one before Sebring12. One of these days!!
 
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
Value: 2,500,000
​

What year did a Peugeot first appear on the Le Mans grid?
 
1991, Peugeot 905.
 
1991, Peugeot 905.
 
Heh... I originally said 1992 and was busy checking wiki when DJ espeed posted. He deserves the car if it's right.
 
I never knew this thread could be so educational. :)
 

I'm the best-ist in the whole wide world!!! YAY for me! lol
Thanks Justin. Had to give this one a shot. With a name like Peugeot there's NO WAY they could just be getting into Le Mans in the 90's. Come on man. lol
 
Audi Abt TT-R
Value: 1,200,000

​

What was Audi originally known as?
 
Auto Union, DKW, Horch and Wanderer?

Or just Horch.
 
Damn, I go to post in another thread and the question and answer is already posted here before I could say BOO. Dudes are fast around these parts.
 
AUDI Automobilwerke GmbH was the first name given to the company before auto union
 
AUDI Automobilwerke GmbH was the first name given to the company before auto union

Yup.

Don't you just love trick questions.:lol::p

(Would have accepted just "Audi" as well).
 
Me either, LOL.
 
Back