Justin's 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway - Merry Christmas!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Northstar
  • 194 comments
  • 8,500 views
Oh the goodies coming that quick!?!?! Let me go check :)

EDIT: Just checked, all I got was gum :(
 
i have to comment on this thread. i bough an xbox360 for my son for christmas. i also got forza 4. both are unopen still and i have yet to play but i enjoy reading about the game on this forum. i am a disappointed gt5 guy. The generosity being displayed here is awesome!!! Keep up the good work! Im glad to see christmas spirit of giving alive and well!!
 
Oh the goodies coming that quick!?!?! Let me go check :)

EDIT: Just checked, all I got was gum :(

Consider yourself lucky, all I got was a rock(sorry, wrong holiday).:lol:

Check again, had to wait until you accepted the friend request.

i have to comment on this thread. i bough an xbox360 for my son for christmas. i also got forza 4. both are unopen still and i have yet to play but i enjoy reading about the game on this forum. i am a disappointed gt5 guy. The generosity being displayed here is awesome!!! Keep up the good work! Im glad to see christmas spirit of giving alive and well!!

Thanks and will do.👍

Hope you and your son enjoy Forza.:cheers:
 
Consider yourself lucky, all I got was a rock(sorry, wrong holiday).:lol:

Check again, had to wait until you accepted the friend request.

Gotta, thanks. Now to tear it to pieces :cool:
lol

Thanks again.
 
Bentley Speed 8
Value: 2,200,000
​

What car is the Speed 8 partially based on?
 
The 2001 Bentley EXP Speed 8 LMGTP?
 
Audi R8C
 
Dammit :lol: I give up
 
I'm going to do 2 bonus cars in the next couple hours, here is the first.

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
Value: 280,000

​

What is the name of the cloverleaf found on certain Alfa's?
 
Am I allowed to guess again today? :)
 
Am I allowed to guess again today? :)

I'm going to say wait a little while, if no one gets it in an hour or so you can.👍
 
I know the answer but I don't really want the car that much so I'll leave it for now :)
 
Let it be known that if Justin here offers up a car that I want, and I know the answer to the question but someone is smart enough to answer before me...I will delete your post and ban you.

That's my Christmas present to you (whoever "you" turn out to be). :lol:
 
Quadrifoglio Verde. Essentially Alfa's symbol for competition models.
 
Let it be known that if Justin here offers up a car that I want, and I know the answer to the question but someone is smart enough to answer before me...I will delete your post and ban you.

That's my Christmas present to you (whoever "you" turn out to be). :lol:

Was expecting you to post something like that right after I made the thread, what took you so long.:lol:

Quadrifoglio Verde. Essentially Alfa's symbol for competition models.

Yup.👍

Will post the next bonus car in an hour or so.
 
Was expecting you to post something like that right after I made the thread, what took you so long.:lol:

I was lost in the GT5 section over at GTP.

So, yeah... :p
 
Nevermind
 
Mercedes-Benz 300SL
Value: 380,000
​

Who suggested Mercedes-Benz build the 300SL?
 
great quiz, shame i missed half of it :(, some super cars to win
 
Cadillac LMP-02
Value: 2,200,000

​

What were the only 2 teams to run the LMP Cadillac's?
 
Back