Justin's 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway - Merry Christmas!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Northstar
  • 194 comments
  • 8,500 views
Yup, it's a shame GM didn't give it more time.👍

True but it was cancelled in favour of the corvette program which at the time was being far more successful and has continued to be successful at much lower cost than the lmp project.
 
Wish I could participate in this, but I won't have the game till Christmas. Good luck to the rest of you. :)
 
I am too busy playing the game to participate. :)

Thanks for staggering the competition times so everyone has a chance to win though. Much appreciated.
 
Koenigsegg CCX
Value: 550,000

​

Post a picture from Forza 4 showing Porsche's racing history.
 
Koenigsegg CCX
Value: 550,000

​

Post a picture from Forza 4 showing Porsche's racing history.

how do you mean 'showing Porsches racing history'? :boggled:
 
how do you mean 'showing Porsches racing history'? :boggled:

There is a track that lists their accomplishments at a major race at that track.
 
I have a picture, but I have no idea how to get it off my Xbox and on to here. been trying for 45 min.
 
16 Wins at Le Mans!

I took a picture of my TV screen.
DSC_0216.jpg
 
I have a picture, but I have no idea how to get it off my Xbox and on to here. been trying for 45 min.

Upload it to your storefront, than go here, click the download button and than just upload it using an image hosting site like Imageshack or flickr.

Edit: Nope, there is a track that lists what years they won.
 
Upload it to your storefront, than go here, click the download button and than just upload it using an image hosting site like Imageshack or flickr.

Edit: Nope, there is a track that lists what years they won.

I tried that, but the site in the link wont let me log out of my hotmail live account and log in to the accout I use for my Xbox. I click "Sign out" but it keeps me signed in.
 
Am I allowed to enter again? I've got the picture but I was waiting for steve to upload his, lest I take the car because MS decides it likes me more than him!
 
Yup, will send the car when I get on in a bit.👍


Edit: Sorry Jay Psi, didn't see your post, you can enter again.👍
 
Yup, will send the car when I get on in a bit.👍


Edit: Sorry Jay Psi, didn't see your post, you can enter again.👍

Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers sharp next time :p
 
Opel Astra V8
Value: 1,200,000
​

What was the first thing Opel produced?
 
Sewing machines
 
Weird that Opel started with sewing machines and later cars. It's like saying that Lamborghini had a fast food diner and later produced fast cars. Okay but congrats VXR for having the right answer.
 
Well Ferrucio Lamborghini did produce tractors before he moved to cars...
 
And Yamaha (although a motorcycle rather than a car maker) famously started and continues to this day as a musical instrument maufacturer.

Woodski's picture of the Porsche wall at Sebring just makes me feel that the game is rubbing salt in the wounds caused by the Stuttgart auto house's absence.
 
Saab stood for the initials in Swedish for "Swedish Aeroplane Company Limited" (Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget). It was announced this week that Saab Automotive is declaring bankruptcy and closing down.
 
Audi Forza Motorsport 4 R10 TDI
Value: 2,500,000
​

What year did the first diesel powered car race in the 24 Hours of Le Mans?

VXR
Sewing machines

Yup.👍
 
I don't have the R10, I have the R8 and R15++. I use them online in the multi-class Le Mans races. :D

Thanks Justin!
 
I'm grateful to win the Astra, as I own a 1.8 Coupe and I can add the Monster logo and reg plates to this DTM beast. Thank you.
 
Justin. Thanks, you are the MAN! My internet was down for 24 hours, started right after accepting your FR. So I get back online today, log into Forza and see one of the gift cars from Turn 10. I think, that isn't the R10, but is looks pretty cool! LOL. Anyway, got and appreciate it. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
 
Toyota GT-ONE (TS020)
Value: 2,200,000

​

How many GT-One's were produced?
 
Back