Kaido Battle

kogaishawa kai ( mr2) can u tell me how to unlock cars & track in the trr i have the pal version not Japanese .... plzzzzzzz. now in unlocking until 7 track so far . i need to unlock the carssssssss
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by drifterzzz
kogaishawa kai ( mr2) can u tell me how to unlock cars & track in the trr i have the pal version not Japanese .... plzzzzzzz. now in unlocking until 7 track so far . i need to unlock the carssssssss
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

You are already in the BG3MY forum. Look for the thread on BG2 for PS2. I have posted detailed information there.

If you want to unlock tracks, you have to win the races (normal race) at least 2 stars. To unlock cars, you have to win the tracks (certain tracks for certain cars) at least 3 stars (normal race).

I know you want the 86Mecha, so you must win Akina downhill at least 3 stars. To get the Turbo Levin, win uphill at least 3 stars. Akagi will give you the Takahashi brother's cars.

i think its late when i posted there . btw is that for pal version
as i know that it for the Japanese version .

i also read the thread title " tokyo road race "
then i figure out one dude that post . he said that
he unlock the tuned fc& fd after he win the course 2
so now i feeeeeel so :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

so i realy need the truth guide

i also check at the review that their said challenge under hard setting to unlock the cars . so which is true . ( i forgot the link )
i just search tokyo road race at yahoo

i also read the thread title " tokyo road race "
then i figure out one dude that post . he said that
he unlock the tuned fc& fd after he win the course 2
so now i feeeeeel so :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

so i realy need the truth guide

i also check at the review that their said challenge under hard setting to unlock the cars . so which is true . ( i forgot the link )
i just search tokyo road race at yahoo

If you want to get the Tuned FC and FD, set the difficulty to 3 stars and win at Akagi. Downhill, you get the Tuned FC. Uphill, you get the Tuned FD.

ok you said same like the Japanese version but now im getting
2500 km on odometer but sitll cant get E85 LEVIN SR
AE85 TRUENO SR these 2 cars . so what should i do . that make me realise that the pal version not same like Japanese . so how come u said its same . so i need help .........

hey can someone tell me how to compete in the monster power races in Kaido battle? im stuck on hakone cause its the only races i cant enter... id also like to know how to unlock parts and get sponsors... sorry for all the questions but i cant read the japanese in the in game BBS

sorry man i think u said about the genki website . btw u can also
checked at genki website ( kaido battle ) under bbs a lot of topic there . so just copy the words than its will translate to u .......

btw THOUSAND APPLOGIZE ...............

Originally posted by 20v4AGE
hey can someone tell me how to compete in the monster power races in Kaido battle? im stuck on hakone cause its the only races i cant enter... id also like to know how to unlock parts and get sponsors... sorry for all the questions but i cant read the japanese in the in game BBS

To compete in the Monster races, you will need cars that can only be unlocked in Stage 4 onwards (NSX, Supra, Skyline etc).

To unlock parts and get sponsors, again, u will need to progress to Stage 4 as well.

ok you said same like the Japanese version but now im getting
2500 km on odometer but sitll cant get E85 LEVIN SR
AE85 TRUENO SR these 2 cars . so what should i do . that make me realise that the pal version not same like Japanese . so how come u said its same . so i need help .........

No. You cannot get the AE85's by winning. You can only get them by collecting mileage. You just have to keep playing and they will be released. Cars are released every 500km, on the 500km mark. However, the AE85's are very late in the schedule. They are some of the last cars to be released. Just check your cars every time you hit a 500km mark (2000km, 2500km, 3000km).

Originally posted by axepert
To compete in the Monster races, you will need cars that can only be unlocked in Stage 4 onwards (NSX, Supra, Skyline etc).

To unlock parts and get sponsors, again, u will need to progress to Stage 4 as well.

i got to stage 3 on hakone, the first touge, and i got first place in every race except the monster races.... but stage 4 still isnt availible...hmmm any help please?

no the kcl explanasion is great but i cant gett all the cars
because im not playing but my friends played so yesterday he said he got everything & i was cheat by him actually no cars
& the odo ids nearly 2500 but sill no cars& track .........so what happened

no the kcl explanasion is great but i cant gett all the cars
because im not playing but my friends played so yesterday he said he got everything & i was cheat by him actually no cars
& the odo ids nearly 2500 but sill no cars& track .........so what happened

You don't seem to understand the explanations that I have given. Go read them again. I said cars are released every 500km. So, by 2500km, the game should have released 5 cars, depending on what else you released.

Just keep playing and they will come out, get it? you should have everything by the time you reach 8000km. If not, I don't know what version of the game you got. KCL's version and mine is the same.

For The People Who Are Thinking About Buying Another PS2 So It Can Play The Import Games. Why Dont You Just Get A Modchip For $40 instead of a PS2 For $150-180. My System is modded and it will play any game i throw in it, with no flaws. The Only Thing Is If you have a US system and buy a UK game you need a Patch or a Converter for your TV..b/c UK TV's are 50mhz and US is 60mhz.

this is just an idea;) :D

Originally posted by 20v4AGE
i got to stage 3 on hakone, the first touge, and i got first place in every race except the monster races.... but stage 4 still isnt availible...hmmm any help please?

To unlock Stage 4 Conquest Races, you will need to beat the Stage 3 boss (Slasher). Just keep racing and check your BBS for the red "B" battle challange and click Yes to that.

Once u unlock Stage 3, this is where the real fun begins .. you'll get snow, ice, super-powered opponents etc :D

Originally posted by RotaryPower
speaking of modchips. does anyone here know if the modchip for the ps2 allows online play?

You will not beable to play online games with a modchip unless you have a switch to trun off the mod after booting the game up.

Ex. is a Magic3 (not the best chip but it works)

P.S. Also some online games have special codes(DNAS)

DYNAMIC NETWORK AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM FOR
PLAYSTATION®2 TO BEGIN COMMERCIAL SERVICE
Entertainment and Communication Services on Broadband Become More Accessible

Tokyo, December 11, 2001 – Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCEI) announced today that it would commence commercial services of Dynamic Network Authentication System (DNAS) for copyright protection and security for broadband business applications on the PlayStation®2 platform. These services are offered to game software developers, publishers and network business providers.

Through combination of IDs unique to individual PlayStation 2 units and IDs unique to each PlayStation 2 disk, DNAS authenticates user IDs and manages copy protection for digital content on the network. In July 2001, SCEI started test runs for DNAS to bring into operation the authentication system using these IDs. At the same time, the company has provided DNAS client modules to game developers and publishers who have been
developing network services and have jointly conducted field tests. From this fall, the company has extended DNAS trial operations to Square Co. Ltd.’s PlayOnline beta test for
authentication and coding of content. In addition to user ID authentication and content copy management, DNAS also provides many other functions such as parental lock function and
time-based access control.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 75
I'm pretty sure that the magic 4.1 chip allows you to play games online without having to turn the mod off. I would know, because I have played games online with my modded PS2 with a magic 4.1 chip in it, and I didn't have to turn anything off.

Hey. I have the Kaido battle intro song, but its only the extracted MP3 from the intro. So you still have the tires squeeling, eng. rev, and the squrail. :) But if you want it, I can post it on my website for download. Just let me know.

If some one has the FULL realese of this song PLEASE SHARE!
tHANks

Snow

true story: im stationed in kuwait here. there arn't many stores around here but some vendors from Bangladesh come around to setup boohts on the street. and what did he sell?

kaido battle**:dopey:
drift champ**:dopey:
initial d special stage:dopey:
GTC geneva
GTC tokyo seoul
tales of destiny 2
Soul CA2
unlimited saga
ffx2 :drool:
countless others...
a cubic meter of dvds/games/software

he only wanted like 5 bucks a piece for each, so i said "i suppose." (sucker!!) this is SOOO EASY.
there all bootlegs and run just fine on the modded (and very sandy) ps2

Initial D had a horrible cover: the guy who made this copy, probably didn't know a thing about it. that makes me a sad panda! the best stage in manga mode is where you get to drive with iketani in shotty. the object is to get his dizziness meter to max until he passes out! he screams and yells at you, good fun.

Attachments

• d.gif
    d.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 62
i have all cars and have beaten all the rivals. the very last rival namely Bunta a.k.a. Takumi's dad driving GC8 yellow color

posted by csk
i have all cars and have beaten all the rivals. the very last rival namely Bunta a.k.a. Takumi's dad driving GC8 yellow color

whoa, how long youve been playing there? this game does take alot of my free time
is the gc8 the wrx or wot?

Back