Kaido Battle

Use R34 and full tuned it for DAi2 Irouhazaka.

Use Lancer Evo 7 (you can get that car from your rival, it has 400+ hp) for the second last map, sorry forgotten the name.

Been playing for a week. Damn play from morning till midnight because need da' money to tune car so play more categorize race.

Bunta drives gc8, 4 doors and not 22b. You can refer to your used car under subaru and there's one exactly same with Bunta.

in kaido im like on day 47 and still no slasher!
i check the bbs every night, do i have to check it more often?

this course is getting alot of playing :banghead:

you have to defeated cata & ta cars & the slasher will battle with you after you defeated them all....:) which track are you now if hakone you will face the white fto ...if im not mistaken ...:)

slasher will apper after u defeated the all cars at that track fron hiil climb to downhill . i take 2 weeks time to finsh that game & that was the faster game ever i finish ...:D . be careful when u battle with fujitsubo 7 at track 4 ( irohazaka ) its fast even bad ...
:)

You just need to go inside the parking area and look for it. But I'm sure that you need to beat all the CA, TA and CATA rivals before you see any Slashers come out..Just park in everyday..

If you lose, you can still race with him on the same day. Because some of the slashers or bosses gamble i.e. cars or high level parts after you lose, they will not appear at the same day. So you need to go back at the other day.

Those links on the first page of this thread arent working :( Trying to find them on the internet but all I got is some cheezy flash videos.

I can't race one of the racers at night, and I can't understand the japanese that is on the screen underneath where it says battle cancel, all I can understand is Lv1, after that I have no clue what it is saying, can someone help me out here

Back