Kamy's BTCC Series || FinishedFinished 

Frag, I've just watched the replay of the last race and it wasn't showing you were even racing?

Also sorry for all the small incidents caused the BMW was being a real pig today..

On a side note.. Wet race at silverstone? Ha

Frag, I've just watched the replay of the last race and it wasn't showing you were even racing?

Dayumn, must have been invisible to you. No wonder you didn't pick up that I was flashing at you for a whole 2 laps to let me past! I overtook you after druids on lap 9 and you nudged me 3 times and off into T3 :(.

Managed to get back past you when you got drifty half way through the final lap.

Difficult one!! Game froze in Quali, so just about had enough time to reboot the PS3 and rejoin.. But ended up back of the grid, thanks PD :D - Managed to get P3 in that race, didn't quite have the pace to catch the leading Moto + Xflow.

Race 2 in the wet was haaaaard, got up to P2 but a little nudge sent me into the gravel and I dropped to P8 - from there couldn't do much to catch up to the leaders again so ran P3 which turned into P2 when Kamy kindly binned his car with 2 corners to go haha

Moto has got to have won the championship after today, or at least will be very tough to catch.

I won't be able to make the final rounds as ironically I'm travelling to silverstone for the Ginetta media day, will be doing some testing during the week though to try and help my team mate, see you all online

What a sham last night was for me!

Race 1 I got tangled up again and lost many places :banghead:

Race 2 my car was a right pup, no traction anywhere. I guess that's what happens with no practice!

What an absolutely fantastic race night that turned out to be....

The qualifying was a blast, with xflow literally only 0.04 seconds ahead of me! The pace was amazing in both races, and my heart was pumping throughout. In the second race, the spray coming off the road was insane, and starting at the back I could hardly see a thing xD Racing in such wet conditions was a lot of fun because it meant changing the driving style completely, and overtakes were rather risky. Overall another really good night, and I couldn't be happier with winning both races! Well done to everyone else too, saw some top quality battles both ahead and behind me. Thanks to all the racers, it's such a shame that next week is the last week! :)

What an absolutely fantastic race night that turned out to be....

The qualifying was a blast, with xflow literally only 0.04 seconds ahead of me! The pace was amazing in both races, and my heart was pumping throughout. In the second race, the spray coming off the road was insane, and starting at the back I could hardly see a thing xD Racing in such wet conditions was a lot of fun because it meant changing the driving style completely, and overtakes were rather risky. Overall another really good night, and I couldn't be happier with winning both races! Well done to everyone else too, saw some top quality battles both ahead and behind me. Thanks to all the racers, it's such a shame that next week is the last week! :)
Don't worry on that. The goal was to do a smaller season to test the cars for a bigger season. :P

Pictures! Rounds 7 and 8 were completely action packed, so this will be quite a big post. It was a lot of fun taking these because I got to see loads more action :D

There was much tension on the start line...
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg

It didn't take long for Brands Hatch to claim its first victim
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_4.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_5.jpg

I'm coming for you xflow ;)
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_6.jpg

Team Purple Swag!
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_7.jpg

Pushing it a little bit too hard!
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_8.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_9.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_10.jpg

The Golf racing off in first place
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_11.jpg

And then British weather happened...
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_12.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_13.jpg

Things were quite a bit different in the wet. The second corner was crazy!
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_14.jpg

TCT with some cheeky oversteer
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_15.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_16.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_17.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_18.jpg

The rain only got worse...
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_19.jpg

Cam slamming on the brakes to try and avoid a nasty crash
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_20.jpg

BMW Power ;)
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_21.jpg

Kamy's spin on the last lap
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_22.jpg

Victory <3
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_23.jpg

The replays are awesome!
Check out this battle going on in front of me lol

Aggh, so 2 people that couldn't see me that race, couldn't see sam either, GOD-DAMN KAZ!!

Lol wow you guys were side by side that whole lap. Pretty impressive driving from both of you seeing that you couldn't see each other :bowdown: :lol:

We were likely matching lines and both occupying the same bit of track hence all the laggy wiggling. That bounce tho.

Back