Kamy's BTCC Series || FinishedFinished 

Aggh, so 2 people that couldn't see me that race, couldn't see sam either, GOD-DAMN KAZ!!

We were likely matching lines and both occupying the same bit of track hence all the laggy wiggling. That bounce tho.

Love my attempt at the flying car ;)

Did you have to snap my most embarrassing moment?

Just before I shunted into you -_-

Results and updated Points Table

Driver MatheusBond/Matheus-007 was given a 10 point penalty for over agressive driving. Please calm down for last race.

Driver Project TCT/Project_TCT was given a 5 point penalty for over agressive driving responding to another driver moves. That's no excuse to do some bad moves too.

Driver mattcaney/mattcaney was given a warning for a bad move on lap 1 of race 2 that put Dingo out of track. It looked unintentional but it hurt Dingo's race badly.

Attachments

• Round_7_8.PNG
    Round_7_8.PNG
    13.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Standings_after_8.PNG
    Standings_after_8.PNG
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
Almost certain I came 6th, was 5th chasing Matheus, then I dropped back and Cam passed me, then Math made a mistake and Cam took 4th, while I was trying to fend off Flow, unfortunately coming together entering the last lap :S I could be wrong though

Almost certain I came 6th, was 5th chasing Matheus, then I dropped back and Cam passed me, then Math made a mistake and Cam took 4th, while I was trying to fend off Flow, unfortunately coming together entering the last lap :S I could be wrong though
I have you 8th in the results, so probably lag problems and you weren't seeing everybody on track :scared:

U was defiantly 8th mate, and I came 9th. There was people on track with connection issues so you probs couldn't see them.👍

Thanks for the positive feedback on the pictures guys, I appreciate it. And YES to those asking if I had to capture their embarrassing moments.... It wouldn't be a BTCC series without those moments ;)

The final rounds are going to be crucially important, this is shaping up to be even more tense than I ever imagined.

Trying to decide a car for a quick series before Season 2. Tunning will be prohibited.
Please vote on the car of your choice by adding your GTP name to the desired car:

• Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Base Model '08
Name:

• Volkswagen Golf IV GTI Touring Car '01
Name:

• Honda Integra Type R (DC5) Touring Car '04
Name:

I vote for the Scirocco. I once got into a public lobby that was racing one-makes with it, and some great battles were fought there.

I like the idea of no-tuning, one-make racing. It's really a true test to skill and will let us all see what we are truly capable of.

I like the idea of no-tuning, one-make racing. It's really a true test to skill and will let us all see what we are truly capable of.

I agree with this, I've been in a series of stock super cars (well, half a series...) and I always enjoy one-make, no tuning races when I'm playing with friends or in public rooms. I'll have a look at the cars and see which one I want to vote for :)

Trying to decide a car for a quick series before Season 2. Tunning will be prohibited.
Please vote on the car of your choice by adding your GTP name to the desired car:

Name: luSAMfc

Name:

Name:

I know it doesn't help you, but I'm up for any of those, a one-make of any of those will be great I'm sure.

Probably slightly biased towards the Scirocco because it's an especially fun car to drive.

Name:
luSAMfc
Andil

Name:

Name:

Name:
luSAMfc
Andil
Cam
Name:

Name:

Name:
luSAMfc
Andil
Cam
Math
Name:

Name:

Name:
luSAMfc
Andil
Cam
Math
Smith
Name:

Name:

Name:
luSAMfc
Andil
Project TCT
Name:

Name:

On a side note what are people getting round silverstone? I just got a 2.14.5

Name:
luSAMfc
Andil
Cam
Math
Smith
Project TCT
Name:

Name:

The final rounds are going to be crucially important, this is shaping up to be even more tense than I ever imagined.

The top 4 can technically still win the title, but I think it's definitely @motoraza championship to loose,
I would feal very nervous going into the last round if I were @motoraza ;)
Especially if Massa, sorry @KamyKaze1098 is playing team :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Iv contacted BMW and there flying in my new blown defuser for Friday, and Toyo are delivering the special qualy tyres I ordered on Sunday :D

Really been a great session, can't wait for session 2 and the one make.👍

Also @KamyKaze1098 can I reserve the number 33 for the one make series please?

Last edited:
The top 4 can technically still win the title, but I think it's definitely @motoraza championship to loose,
I would feal very nervous going into the last round if I were @motoraza ;)
Especially if Massa, sorry @KamyKaze1098 is playing team :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Iv contacted BMW and there flying in my new blown defuser for Friday, and Toyo are delivering the special qualy tyres I ordered on Sunday :D

Really been a great session, can't wait for session 2 and the one make.👍

Also @KamyKaze1098 can I reserve the number 33 for the one make series please?
Don't you call me Massa :ouch:

Hahahahahah. Choosing your number really soon :P

#55 please

Gutted I won't be at the final, looks like it going to be a great couple of races, excited about the one make series though, any plans on what circuits?

Last edited:
Back