Kamy's BTCC Series || FinishedFinished 

Anyone fancy any practice this afternoon. I meeting Matheus at 5 GMT, but if anyone is up for anything before that ?

@KamyKaze1098 Hi there RoC host here, with your final round coming up I would like to ask you to message me with your overall champion (once calculated of course) so I can add the driver to the list of 2014 GTPlanet champions 👍

Also all drivers are invited to get involved in helping to decide the car and track for this soon to be big annual event here

:cheers: 👍

Anyone fancy any practice this afternoon. I meeting Matheus at 5 GMT, but if anyone is up for anything before that ?
I might koin then. Still testing something else ;)
@KamyKaze1098 Hi there RoC host here, with your final round coming up I would like to ask you to message me with your overall champion (once calculated of course) so I can add the driver to the list of 2014 GTPlanet champions 👍

Also all drivers are invited to get involved in helping to decide the car and track for this soon to be big annual event here

:cheers: 👍
Will do 👍

Stated on the KTCC thread aswell, next season I will running my own team, under the HHC Online banner, anyone wanting to join, you're welcome to message me.

Last edited:
I'm holding sign ups for KTCC till tomorrow nights for drivers in this series. Then will open for everybody. Sign up quick there.

Kamy, I'm rather worried about tomorrow's scheduled maintenance... It was the exact same thing a few weeks ago that caused me to be unable to race in the final pre season practice races. If some people can't get on tomorrow, I think we should postpone the race until the week after. What are your thoughts?

Kamy, I'm rather worried about tomorrow's scheduled maintenance... It was the exact same thing a few weeks ago that caused me to be unable to race in the final pre season practice races. If some people can't get on tomorrow, I think we should postpone the race until the week after. What are your thoughts?
It will be on 4 AM. Do you think we'll have problems in the night??

Oh, I didn't realise it was 4 AM haha. It should be fine in that case, last time the maintenance was closer to race time which is why it caused problems :)

There is an update today. Got early to download it guys.

I must remember you guys to sign up to the new series replacing this. Will open sign ups and then if you don't have space don't complain :P

Hi Kamy, I still have the BMW that I tuned for this series but unfortunately never got the chance to race it, however I might have some time free tonight so if there is space is it ok if I try and join you?

Back