Kamy's BTCC Series || FinishedFinished 

Its not lol i Dont even think the focus would qualify first with 295bhp at silverstone lol..

Still working on a setup for this beast
I thought you qualified first last night? Anyway, let us know how you get on with the setup :)

I have no idea with setups, the quickest lap I made last night was virtually 1:00 dead, need advice on which way to go, as the setup I have it almost standard. Enjoyed it though despite being so far behind.

Great Great thanks for both @Andil and @GTPMcBride for the massive help they gave me today on testing The Focus, Integra and Golf. We did great number of laps and quite some races testing cars side by side on both Silverstone National and Brands Hatch Indy. After quite some testing I think these 3 cars are as even as we can get them to be.

So new specs are:
  • Focus 285BHP 1198Kg
  • Integra 305 BHP 1290Kg
  • Golf 305 BHP 1270 Kg

Once again thanks for the help guys. Really apreciated. 👍

Hello all, I would really like to get involved in this. I would like to run the focus (since I drive one in real life haha). Do I join an already made team? or how does that work? Also, what are the dates for the races? I just see it says Monday

Hello all, I would really like to get involved in this. I would like to run the focus (since I drive one in real life haha). Do I join an already made team? or how does that work? Also, what are the dates for the races? I just see it says Monday
You can take the last Focus and if you want you can talk to the other focus and create a team. Races will be on mondays and season will start after a few more tests to check if specs are ok

You can take the last Focus and if you want you can talk to the other focus and create a team. Races will be on mondays and season will start after a few more tests to check if specs are ok
Alright awesome!! I ll post my colors and psn information once I get home, I look forward to racing with you guys

Monday Pre-Season race at Brands Hatch Indy:

Once again we'll do the qualifying plus 2 races with reverse grid on the 2nd. Hope everyone can make it so we test the specs to see if we're ready to start the season as soon as possible.
New specs to be tested. Cars were slowed down in terms of handling and speed to make them more even. New specs are:

BMW 120d '04
  • 295 BHP
  • 1200 Kg
Ford Focus ST '13
  • 275 BHP
  • 1198 Kg
Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04
  • 305 BHP
  • 1290 Kg
Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05
  • 305 BHP
  • 1270 Kg
Honda Civic Type R (EP) '04
  • 275 BHP
  • 1200 Kg

Wait this is on Mondays? I thought it was Fridays..

What cars are left? ;)

I'm pretty much off work every Monday. Last 3 Mondays I have had off and the Monday coming :).

Only those...? I dislike both lol.

I knew the OP was out of date though hence I asked. :P

Hmm, will mull it over. Before I say anything more I'll test them all though.

Ill be there Monday, although hopefully we don't start the season until after the 27th as I'll still be returning from the rolex 24 haha, but I don't want to hold everyone else up. my psn is racefan8850 by the way and ill be driving a black focus

Rember to bring your cars with the right setup for monday guys, as time will be short for practice and setup car in the lobby.

Hi, I would like to participate if you still have space :)

PSN: Sig1611
Car: BMW 120d

I have raced in touring car classes in previous race series so I am aware of what I am getting myself into;)
I am available to attend the pre-season on Monday, but cannot guarantee that I can make all season races. Is there a drop-score system in place for the points?

Does anyone have some target times for the tracks we will be visiting? I'm working on my setup and driving, and want to know if im close?

Hi, I would like to participate if you still have space :)

PSN: Sig1611
Car: BMW 120d

I have raced in touring car classes in previous race series so I am aware of what I am getting myself into;)
I am available to attend the pre-season on Monday, but cannot guarantee that I can make all season races. Is there a drop-score system in place for the points?
There is no drop-score as it's a small championship with only 5 double race rounds
Will add you to the drivers list 👍
Does anyone have some target times for the tracks we will be visiting? I'm working on my setup and driving, and want to know if im close?
Brands Indy should be a low 48, or even maybe a high 47. Silverstone National low 59's

To new drivers who haven't added me yet, send a friend request before the room is open tomorrow as you won't se my room if I only accept it after room is created.

Hope to see you on track all 👍

I had a test of the remaining cars and the Integra. The Civic was just slow could barely get below 48.5, every other lap was a 48.8-49.0. The BMW was faster I did a 48.4 but on that lap lost over .5 on my S1 so could dip the 47s. But my problem with it is I spin it every other lap.

Then the Integra with just a base tune was doing low 48s consistently. Easily could do high 47s consistently with it if I tweaked the setup for it, also had stock gearing on it. (Customisable but stock)

Never bothered with the Focus or Golf but I think the Golf will be just as fast as the Teggy.

Both of the remaining cars really don't tickle my fancy, as I said before. If I could find a way to get the BMW more stable and consistent while keeping high 47 pace I'd consider it. But the Civic no chance.. I had -.90 toe, a high rake (70, 100) and all the ballast to the rear but it still felt crappy.

Sorry :indiff:.

I had a test of the remaining cars and the Integra. The Civic was just slow could barely get below 48.5, every other lap was a 48.8-49.0. The BMW was faster I did a 48.4 but on that lap lost over .5 on my S1 so could dip the 47s. But my problem with it is I spin it every other lap.

Then the Integra with just a base tune was doing low 48s consistently. Easily could do high 47s consistently with it if I tweaked the setup for it, also had stock gearing on it. (Customisable but stock)

Never bothered with the Focus or Golf but I think the Golf will be just as fast as the Teggy.

Both of the remaining cars really don't tickle my fancy, as I said before. If I could find a way to get the BMW more stable and consistent while keeping high 47 pace I'd consider it. But the Civic no chance.. I had -.90 toe, a high rake (70, 100) and all the ballast to the rear but it still felt crappy.

Sorry :indiff:.
You have a Focus spot open now if you want it
What time is this happening tonight ?
8:20. Will open room now

Some pics from tonight

czfn.jpg

hu3t.jpg

ygie.jpg

Nevermind the pictures, Frag runaway with the 2 wins :P

Back