Kamy's BTCC Series || FinishedFinished 

Some close battles at the front with some questionable driving from Kammy. Even though it is preseason, it's worth pointing out that:

You slipstreamed another car to beat my qualifying lap time (from what we could tell on the map).

In correcting your teggy's snap-back on Surtees you tail-whipped Matheus across the grass and then left him.

You pushed me wide once into Druids and just shot off without returning the place.

On our long close battle on the final race we had two side-by sides into Paddock Hill. The first time I was on the inside and gave you room and we flew through side-by-side. The lap afterwards you had the inside which resulted in me being held wide on turn in and got knocked wide. I held with you but it seemed so unfair in comparison to an identical situation the lap before.

I now accept that I shouldn't have been swapping sides of the track on the straights, but considering you were still a good 5 car lengths behind I was doing it to throw you off-line, assisting my team-mate, and it worked well! Just in a few cases was a little excessive :P

A few snaps.

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_16.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_15.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_14.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_13.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_12.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_11.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_10.jpg

Is it still just the civic and BMW left? Really want to be part of this, haven't ever raced in a series like this before, but I'm clean and happy to learn the ropes.

So setup/tune wise, do you add every single upgrade and power limit to get the power down and add ballast to get the weight up?

Ok, and you can alter all the setting, Trans, suspension, diff? Do I have to run a wing? I'll start on it later, and let u know when I'm somewhere close to the times.

I think we learned a lot last night about eachother's driving and what our own limits are... I did notice Kamy giving Frag and myself a few bumps. I'm not having a dig, this is what these practices are for. A rule (maybe not a rule, but perhaps the idea) of courtesy should be introduced; if a driver causes another driver to go wide or slide by making illegal contact, then they should not overtake the driver in-front as it would be unfair. This will prevent a lot of frustration! I know that if I ever cause a crash that seemed unfair to me, I like to let the driver I collided with back through :)

Enjoying the challenge of the 120d, I cannot keep up with the front runners as the car is quite unforgiving. I enjoy being on pace with the mid to the back of the grid though. My only gripe is people need to be abit more careful, I was punted off twice in one lap due to people trying to out brake themselves. Other than that ill tweak the 120d more and enjoy battling in my tractor :lol:

if a driver causes another driver to go wide or slide by making illegal contact, then they should not overtake the driver in-front as it would be unfair. This will prevent a lot of frustration!

I think I gave kamy a tiny bump wide once out of Paddock hill and instantly lifted off. It's common curtousey that I was surprised see not being used by Kamy!

Hi there
I would like to get my name down. I'm new but ready to get stuck in.
PSN: DR_ingo5
CAR: BMW
COLOUR: ARTICLE WHITE (at the moment )
I haven't got time but will sit and read as much as I can and wright on here tomorrow.
THANKYOU.

I think I gave kamy a tiny bump wide once out of Paddock hill and instantly lifted off. It's common curtousey that I was surprised see not being used by Kamy!
When a driver shows me the courtesy you showed weaving of that much I show the same

Hi there
I would like to get my name down. I'm new but ready to get stuck in.
PSN: DR_ingo5
CAR: BMW
COLOUR: ARTICLE WHITE (at the moment )
I haven't got time but will sit and read as much as I can and wright on here tomorrow.
THANKYOU.
I'm sorry but there are allready 4 BMW's.
There are 2 Focus and 4 Civics left though
Can I just ask if we have a rough date as to when the series actually gets underway? :)
I'm thinking on it. What are the opinions from everybody. Do you think we're ready??
Also @mcgloney, @SeanWelland and @Knight Spirit are you still in?? Haven't seen you around.

Back