Kamy's BTCC Series || FinishedFinished 

New car added

Honda Civic Type R (EP) '04 295BHP 1180Kg

4tt6.jpg

GTP: OllieGT91
PSN: OllieGT91
Car Choice: Ford Focus ST '13
Car Colour: White

As for team choice, I'll join anyone else who picks the same car. I'm also willing to change my car colour to whoever I'm teamed up with.

I'm fairly new to Gran Turismo, and a returning PlayStation gamer.

GTP: OllieGT91
PSN: OllieGT91
Car Choice: Ford Focus ST '13
Car Colour: White

As for team choice, I'll join anyone else who picks the same car. I'm also willing to change my car colour to whoever I'm teamed up with.

I'm fairly new to Gran Turismo, and a returning PlayStation gamer.
Hit me up with a friend request so you can practice with us when I open a room :)

Ok guys.
Next monday let's try a full race day pre season race.
If noone has any problem let's start the qualifying at 8:20. It's 10 min qualifying. Let's see if thats enough or if we need more. Then we'll do the 2 races with the reverse grid on the second.

Please let me know if you can make it and wich track it should be run

I like the sound of that Kamy, and as far as I am aware, I am available next Monday! This pre-season race should be a great way of doing tests and stuff 👍 Looking forward to it.

Ok. As noone choosed a track for monday(the lack of interest is a bit worrying), track will be Silverstone National as the first race of the championship.
I've been testing alone, sometimes with Andy's help, to try and make the cars more even. So the faster cars are taking a bit handicap to bring the field close together.

New specs:
  • Honda Civic Type R (EP) '04
285 BHP
1180 Kg

• BMW 120d '04
295 BHP
1160 Kg

• Ford Focus ST '13
305 BHP
1198 Kg

• Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05
305 BHP
1220 Kg

• Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04
305 BHP
1260 Kg

Car regs checks will happen between race 1 and 2. So no setup changes are allowed between races. Drivers aren't allowed to enter setup menu between races.

UPDATE:

Rules regarding track boundaries:

Track boundary notes
The following rules apply to all track boundaries for all races:
  • Two tires must remain in contact with hard racing surface track at all times.
  • Curbing/rumble strips and most hard surfaces attached to white boundary lines are track, different considerations may be made at certain tracks.
  • Concrete patches, "greencrete", or turf and other run off is not considered to be track.
  • White lines and curb/rumble strip edges are considered track. Even if you only have two tires on the very limit, (to be reviewed and confirmed by officials) it will be considered clean.
Taken from PURE

Also, drivers should read and comply to rules defined on GTP OLR

Point System:
  1. 25
  2. 18
  3. 15
  4. 12
  5. 10
  6. 8
  7. 6
  8. 4
  9. 2
  10. 1
Penalties:

Any complaint should be reported via PM to be judged. Depending on severity, the following penalties will be aplied:
  • Warning
  • 5 points deduction on the standings
  • 10 points deduction on the standings
  • 15 points deduction on the standings + 1 race ban

Last edited:
GTP: MatheusBond
PSN: Matheus-007
Car Choice: Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05
Colour: Black "Magic Perleffekt", since the other team with a spot available is using this color.

Will the races be ran during weekends? And is the pre-season race at 8:20 AM/PM GMT?

GTP: MatheusBond
PSN: Matheus-007
Car Choice: Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05
Colour: Black "Magic Perleffekt", since the other team with a spot available is using this color.

Will the races be ran during weekends? And is the pre-season race at 8:20 AM/PM GMT?
Races will be on Mondays 20:20 gmt if today goes well.

Hey Kamy, i want in on this BTCC Action! :)
Havent picked a car yet, but can i be in Team Redline? after all i am a TRL Driver :)

Can i have Focus ST? Rosso Scuderia Red
Team Redline Racing :)

Last edited:
How did you get lap times like those? My pace is about a second off yours: 48.7-.8, best lap was 48.458.
With a series like this, tuning plays a massive part in pace. Have you spent a lot of time experimenting with settings? Sometimes the best set-up is something that you might not expect. Also, plenty of practice is a massive help; trying out new lines and braking points is important, as well as seeing what other people do in practice sessions. I think my best lap on Brands Hatch Indy is about 47.3, but it took quite a bit of tuning to get there!

Good luck and I hope to see you on the track tonight :)

Specs were changed (some weight added iirc) since I set those times, I doubt the Golf and Integra can achieve those sort of times anymore.

Back