"KAZ" available to Canadian users free

• Thread starter Benny44
  • 14 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada
Oak Bay, NB, Canada
Bic44
Not sure if this was posted or not, but Kaz is available on Crackle in Canada. I'm watching it now on my PS3:). Not sure about other countries however

Not sure if this was posted or not, but Kaz is available on Crackle in Canada. I'm watching it now on my PS3:). Not sure about other countries however

Worth seeing? :)

I would say yes. Some very interesting tidbits in there. I will admit it was a little dry at times, but I think if you are a big GT fan then it would be worth seeing.

Sweet! Will check it out as soon as I can.

I'd consider myself somewhat of a GT fan yes, have played every iteration since the first GT (+Tourist Trophy) & GT is the main reason I've stuck with Sony all these years :)

I have loved GT since the first one. I almost felt compelled to watch it. The documentary showed me the sheer amount of work that went into making the game. The only real bad part was clips from an interview with this guy named Jordan.......:lol:

I have loved GT since the first one. I almost felt compelled to watch it. The documentary showed me the sheer amount of work that went into making the game. The only real bad part was clips from an interview with this guy named Jordan.......:lol:
There was very little work put into this game. It was rushed to make a quick buck, GT7 was already in the works for PS4. PS3 will be an afterthought in a year. And thats why the game was available before the holidays, fortunately all of the bad reviews forced PD to cut the price by $20 within weeks after its release. So at least KAZ and his cronies aren't making the profits they thought they could by swindling from the consumers

There was very little work put into this game. It was rushed to make a quick buck, GT7 was already in the works for PS4. PS3 will be an afterthought in a year. And thats why the game was available before the holidays, fortunately all of the bad reviews forced PD to cut the price by $20 within weeks after its release. So at least KAZ and his cronies aren't making the profits they thought they could by swindling from the consumers
If you don't like the game why are you on it's fan site?

you can be on a fan site without being a ' fanboy' and having the attutide that goes with it. its not perfect and only a complete fanboy can continu finding excuses ... its just the way it is , fact !

you can be on a fan site without being a ' fanboy' and having the attutide that goes with it. its not perfect and only a complete fanboy can continu finding excuses ... its just the way it is , fact !

I love when people confuse opinion with fact :lol:. The real debate is Optimist vs Pessimist.

If you don't like the game why are you on it's fan site?

This is not a GT6 fans site, give a look around.

I love when people confuse opinion with fact

You want facts?

This game is utterly rubbish and a sad waste of time and money.
Polyphony Digital lost all their credibility and, with it, many of their hardcore and faithful fans, who, like me, are looking for, and finding, reliable and very promising alternatives (in my case inside this site, Benny44).

Now you have your facts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back