Kaz: Pushing the Virtual Divide

• Thread starter sokira
  • 436 comments
Seeing Jordan in a GT video makes GTPlanet is the official unofficial Gran Turismo website. :P

Great trailer!

Sheesh, does the world need a documentary about a car game designer? That's pretty self-serving. I mean, it seems like something that should be reserved for a person like Kanye West, not a quiet Japanese guy.

"I've released 5 sim titles without a proper tire model, aero or sound. Hmm... better pat myself on the back. Job well done."

Sheesh, does the world need a documentary about a car game designer? That's pretty self-serving. I mean, it seems like something that should be reserved for a person like Kanye West, not a quiet Japanese guy.

"I've released 5 sim titles without a proper tire model, aero or sound. Hmm... better pat myself on the back. Job well done."

I would rather watch it about Kaz.

Does the world need videogames? Internet? Why do it?

You don't really know how Kaz life is, it may be interesting!

Also, if you want so bad a Kanye West documentary, you could go and make one by yourself.

While Kaz isn't the most interesting person to make a documentary about to most people but to us fans it's brilliant,I really want to watch it and it seems a major focus is about how GT influenced the automotive market a topic I'm very much interested in 👍

Haha, I'm in. Kaz is the reason why I got introduced to Japanese tuners in the 90s. Nobody knew about cars in my circle of friends and manufacturers more than I did back in the day of the first Gran Turismo. It took the Fast and Furious movie and a lame drag racing game for my friends to catch up on Skylines, NSX, Evos, Stis, etc.

That's all beside the point though. It's just that Gran Turismo had an impact in my life and the auto industry, so I say this is deserving.

It's a shame that they're limited in labor though, cause who knows where they would be right now if they were more accessible like many Western Developers. I don't know the size of their staff now, but it really looks like they need more manpower. Time is ALWAYS a problem.

Haha, I'm in. Kaz is the reason why I got introduced to Japanese tuners in the 90s. Nobody knew about cars in my circle of friends and manufacturers more than I did back in the day of the first Gran Turismo. It took the Fast and Furious movie and a lame drag racing game for my friends to catch up on Skylines, NSX, Evos, Stis, etc.

I agree 100% I was into cars before GT but seeing all these cool JDM cars in GT1 and GT2 in highschool opened my eyes to all the great cars we DIDN'T get in the US.

The cast list has just been revealed!

(In order of appearance)
Kazunori Yamauchi
Nissan Skyline R32
Some stupid journalist
Some stupid race commentator
Nissan Skyline R33
Nissan Skyline R34
Another stupid journalist
Some snobby race car driver that no one likes
Nissan GT-R R35
Nissan GT-R R35 Race Car