Kaza's Gallery

• Thread starter KazaMR2
  • 24 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello everyone and welcome to my GT photo galery! I'l mainly be doing pictures of the; Touge, Wangan, and Drifting sometimes. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

My friend @G_Parrilla inspired me to also make a photo thread. Here is me (Stagea) and him (Sileighty) drifting around Chamonix.

Stagea X Sileighty1.jpg
Stagea X Sileighty2.jpg
Stagea X Sileighty3.jpg
Stagea X Sileighty4.jpg
Stagea X Sileighty5.jpg
Stagea X Sileighty6.jpg

Hello everyone and welcome to my GT photo galery! I'l mainly be doing pictures of the; Touge, Wangan, and Drifting sometimes. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

My friend @G_Parrilla inspired me to also make a photo thread. Here is me (Stagea) and him (Sileighty) drifting around Chamonix.

View attachment 346828 View attachment 346829 View attachment 346830 View attachment 346831 View attachment 346832 View attachment 346833
I did that in a 950hp supra, wasn't that fun hahaha I liked it more in the ae86! We should do this sometimes!

Me and @Moon_k - Night wolf and Purple Meteor going full throttle! (I'm most impressed with the last edit :D)

Purple meteor and Night wolf 2.jpg

Purple meteor and Night wolf 3.jpg

Purple meteor and Night wolf 4.jpg

Purple meteor and Night wolf 5.jpg

Purple meteor and Night wolf 6.jpg

Then we switched over to have a drift on Eiger.

Stagea X Chaser1.jpg

Stagea X Chaser2.jpg
Stagea X Chaser5.jpg

Stagea X Chaser6.jpg

Here is an outtake when I tried to do a 360 on the ramp. :lol:

Stagea X Chaser4.jpg

Annnnnnd finally a little gift tune that @Ridox2JZGTE made recenty, I customised it to look like the Ridox supra from TXR3

Ridox TXR3 1.jpg

Ridox TXR3 2.jpg

Ridox TXR3 3.jpg

A little spoiler for the finale to Tokyo's wanderers... :D (When I post the finale I'll edit in a few more on)

1.jpg

Last edited:
Just found out how to get pictures from the GT6 community.

Blackbird.jpg

Blackbird's 930 from Wangan Midnight.
DR30 Skyline K-tune.jpg

The K-tune DR30 that will be used in Nihon Supidoran and was featured in a crossover in Takuma gaiden II - Osaka chronicles
Kaza's SW20.jpg

My personal MR2 - MK1 Tune :sly:
Subaru Kaza.jpg

My touge weapon of choice - Inspired from my WMMT3 WRX (All it needs is a bodykit, CF Hood and trunk and 800hp :lol:)
WEST.jpg

WEST NO.5 - A wanderer in TXR3 and a real company that tune mainly corvettes in Japan. :D
Z31 K-tune.jpg

The K-tune Z31 - A car I used in a wangan tournament. I won quite a few rounds with this tune. :)

And a final little extra that's un-edited on my page. The first 20 million cr car I bought...

GTO.jpg

Here is a lot of pictures - I was meaning to do these a while back, I finally caught back onto it. :D

Touge 1.jpg

James' Supra from Nihon Supidoran... It's a battle machine here at Touge as well as Wangan! :dopey:

Touge 2.jpg

I had a fiddle with different tools and edited the exhaust on the GTR & RX7. I think it turned out alright.

Touge 3.jpg

Touge 4.jpg

Touge 6.jpg

Touge 5.jpg

Tsukuba 1.jpg

Aaaah Tsukuba... And there is nothing better than a good old track day! :cheers:

Positions (From top left to bottom right): 1- KazaMR2/KazaSupra, 2- Ruwan1969, 3- @Kryption, 4- @G_Parrilla
Tsukuba 2.jpg

Tsukuba 3.jpg

Tsukuba 4.jpg

Tsukuba 5.jpg

Tsukuba 6.jpg

Tsukuba 7.jpg

Tsukuba 8.jpg

Tsukuba 9.jpg

Tsukuba 10.jpg

Looks like there was two stars at the track day too... Go Hojo and Setsuko Fukui! :D

Welcome here mate :)
You should try to add some speed effect to your shot by using pan mode 2 or 3 and a lower shutter speed 👍

It's been a while since I posted here, I haven't been editing that much. But here is some pictures taken by my friend ruwan1969, then edited by me. :cheers:

Backstory 1.png
Backstory 2.png
Backstory 3.png
Backstory 4.png
Backstory 5.png
Backstory 6.png

Back