Kazunori: Gran Turismo 5 out during 2007

• Thread starter amar212
  • 333 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the first message in this thread made me cringe! That was when i was 15!!! I'm 20 now jeeeeezzus gt5 better be good

Let's hope the 5 year wait was worth it. Judging by all the features we have seen and those that will be present in the game, it looks to be. Damn, it's been AGES since I bought my last racing game (think it was Shift way back in October of last year)

Finally, the day has almost arrived where we will be getting an exclusive racer for the PS3.

To be fair, Gran Turismo 5 was intended to be GTHD which was just an upscaled version of GT4 but they decided to start from scratch. Probably could of released a full game when GT5 Prologue was released but decided otherwise.
Part of me thinks they should have continued down the GTHD path, but now we are here, the fact that they started over from scratch is probably a good thing longer term. Now the game is only a few weeks away, it doesn't really matter anyway.

Reading the first message in this thread made me cringe! That was when i was 15!!! I'm 20 now...

LOL! I try not to look at it like that.:D But yeah some people have grown up for the best portion of there lives to date waiting for GT5 haha!!:lol:
Rusty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back