Kazunori Yamauchi Teases Next Batch of GT Sport Cars, Update Coming Next Week

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 789 comments
I feel it's this
latest

Yeah I think you're right. A shame, this game needs some Prelude love. It was my favorite car in the first GT.

Am I the only one who sees a Porsche 959 in the middle of the middle row or is that just wishful thinking?

That car, the bottom left, and the low car in the top row (I agree with it being a P2 car of some kind) are the only mysteries really, other than what Lexus variant the one in the bottom row is.

I would love to see the Red Bull Junior come back though, the other RB X cars were torture to drive like the Tomahawks, but it was great.

Also we’re nowhere close to the end of the DLC. Whether it’s paid or free, I’ll bet anyone $100 that Le Sarthe, Spa, Silverstone and Fuji will be in the game before it’s over. It’d only be fair to give all the brands in the manufacturers cup a car in Groups 1, 3 and 4 too, and on a more fantastical note, it’d be nice to add some more big names, like Maserati, Lotus, Cadillac Kia, Tesla, maybe Volvo/Polestar...the list goes on.

Last edited:
I can only hope that with this update, we finally get LEMANS. This car list is pretty impressive. Ive got 12million credits. Last update I was able to get every car the same day. I still haven't gotten the ferrari 330p or the jaguar xj13

A lot of weird stuff in this one. I can only really spot the E30, GT40, the Red Bull car... And thats about it. The middle left is either an old Celica or a FC RX7. Second middle left is some Aston I guess. Bottom right is maybe an R33?

That's the FC RX7 and DB11 in the middle left, and the bottom right is definitely the R33.

Hi All, I am new to the forums, but my brother and I have been doing some investigating, we believe that some cars aren't what people think they are, and we may have solved a few mysteries. Take a look for yourself. Each car has their probable names above on what we think they are. Enjoy :)
Gran-Turismo-Sport-March-Content-Update-860x484.png

Mission Challenge -> Stage 6 -> Mission 8. 30 laps takes about an hour, you have to drive the 911 RSR mind, and start far back among Gr.3 cars but there are a bunch of Gr.4s running around.
Ohhhh, I haven't even touched those yet. Okay, cool.

Latest Posts

Back