Kazunori Yamauchi Teases Next Batch of GT Sport Cars, Update Coming Next Week

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 789 comments
A lot of weird stuff in this one. I can only really spot the E30, GT40, the Red Bull car... And thats about it. The middle left is either an old Celica or a FC RX7. Second middle left is some Aston I guess. Bottom right is maybe an R33?

Definitely not an RX-7.

Edit - I stand corrected. The tiny picture played tricks on my eyes. The slope at the rear didn't look right at all. Upon further inspection, I was missing a line.

Last edited:
I agree with you on almost all predictions. Instead of R33 or R32 I believe this may be a Nissan Silvia S15. And the NSX- I don't know what else it could be but I can't see an NSX in there!

Regardless, I'm very exited about this announcement!!!

Has anybody guess this car I circled. In my gut feeling I thought maybe its the Toyota GTone Ts020. I dont think it is.

Attachments

• Gran-Turismo-Sport-March-Content-Update-1200x675.jpg
    Gran-Turismo-Sport-March-Content-Update-1200x675.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 146
1st car: E30 M3
2nd car: Some type of lexus RC-F race car
4th car: R35 GTR and i'm leaning more towards MY2009
5th car: RX7 FC
6th car: Some modern Aston Martin?
8th car: 1967 Shelby GT500
9th car: Original GT40
Most likely the GT350 from GT6 perhaps?

Has anybody guess this car I circled. In my gut feeling I thought maybe its the Toyota GTone Ts020. I dont think it is.

It think it is some sort of open top lmp3, caterham sp300r or radical. Maybe a pikespeak prototype but i dont know those cars good enough but it looks like this wing is too short

I agree with you on almost all predictions. Instead of R33 or R32 I believe this may be a Nissan Silvia S15. And the NSX- I don't know what else it could be but I can't see an NSX in there!

Regardless, I'm very exited about this announcement!!!
On right bottom corneta don't believe it would be another R32, makes sense being the R33 but hopefully wild be a Sílvia. The bottom left definetly doesn't resemble any NSX and the car above for sure is an RX7 FC, not a Nissan

Paid DLC is exactly what I expect PD to do.

If anything these 50 cars and updates where a gift to the community after complaints over lack of content. I'm sure they had full paid DLC plans ready and waiting to go from release.
Why do people want DLCs for payment? The game is online and based on the community, what is the point of dividing it? I prefer to think that it's like Overwach, because the day when some have a circuit and others do not, a car and some do not, will no longer make sense.

Nice line-up there. 👍 Glad to see E30 M3 and DB11 makes it debut then there is GT500 stars as we expect to being included. The Red Bull X car makes a comeback and R33 to reunite with it's brothers.

We have another SEMA winner too, which is the chopped roof Mustang and it is one of my favorite from all SEMA winners! :embarrassed: Guess Sung Kang's 240Z and other winner will come later through future updates I believe.

Now I'm curious if PD gonna featured the winning classic cars from Pebble Beach award. Those cars are exquisite to look at... :drool: :bowdown: Would be nice for beauty shots too :D

Why do people want DLCs for payment? The game is online and based on the community, what is the point of dividing it? I prefer to think that it's like Overwach, because the day when some have a circuit and others do not, a car and some do not, will no longer make sense.

That is a very good point. If they want to keep up a solid community over the time, better they don’t start introducing DLC. It will only split players and in the long run will cause losing players’ support.

E30, Super GT, Red Bull X1 and more? Amazing

I'm going to be that guy and say that at least one good track is needed too. I've hardly raced Sport Mode recently, and when I have, it's only been because of new cars (Mustang Mach, Audi R8). I haven't been interested in Group 4,3 or 1 races on the same tracks again and again for a while now.

I’m hoping the X2014jr. or a new 2018 version, but I’m expecting a more generic style -like the F1500T-A- lower class formula car, probably a generic version of Senna’s F3 car we had in GT6?

OR

A Formula-e car, that would be very awesome too! Current gen or the new 2018/2019 gen.

Top right is confusing me! Roofline looks like a GT-R but the I can’t find anything online with a front similar! If anyone is confident and have a pic, please share!

Would be a surprise. Anything is possible. We get Okayama next week and Fuji in April. ;)
I'm actually hoping for the Red Bull Ring
Please don't shoot me.

You have no idea... :crazy::crazy:
I can barely control the SRT in a straight line, so I guess I won't spend much time with the Red Bull :lol:

PS: Is the MY18 NISMO pictured at the end of the first row?
2051_1e364220dac1f87c3126568f5cba41a9.jpg

Last edited:
Back