Keep Drifting Fun | 450HP Missile | Matsuri Drift Lobbies!

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 182 comments
This will be on Sunday this week. Due to me having to work Saturday because of Thanksgiving. Hope to see you guys there.

20121118-GrandValleySpeedway_2.jpg

20121118-GrandValleySpeedway_3.jpg

20121118-GrandValleySpeedway_4.jpg

20121118-GrandValleySpeedway_5.jpg

20121118-GrandValleySpeedway_6.jpg

20121118-GrandValleySpeedway_7.jpg

20121118-GrandValleySpeedway_8.jpg

20121118-GrandValleySpeedway_9.jpg

20121118-Toskaniaasfalt_1.jpg

20121118-Toskaniaasfalt_2.jpg

20121118-Toskaniaasfalt_3.jpg

20121118-Toskaniaasfalt_5.jpg

20121118-Toskaniaasfalt_6.jpg

20121118-Toskaniaasfalt_7.jpg

20121117-Toskaniaasfalt_8.jpg

20121117-Toskaniaasfalt_9.jpg

20121117-Toskaniaasfalt_10.jpg

20121117-Toskaniaasfalt_11.jpg

I'm going to open this up at 1pm mst today if anyone wants to join. Sorry kinda late notice but I have to work Sunday now.

Room will open in 1 hr 38 minutes.

If you don't have my new account add it (sorry) its RSM-Spank

Ow 🤬 i wont be able to join, i'm still at work :(
But if anyone could join, this event is a hella of fun !

iPutWorkn
Open room or lounge?

Usually have it as lounge but I'll make an open lobby. I know some people prefer not to add me.

JustDrift893
Can I join ?

Sure.

Room Closed:

1472-6399-8580-0414-4324

Last edited:
Editing pictures right now of the 1 replay I took tonight. Sorry for the short notice tonight just have to work this weekend due to me not feeling good today. Ill edit with some pictures. Stay tuned!!!

Here are some so far, Enjoy!

8211788457_fd5e237a7d.jpg

BeFunky_TrialMountainCircuit_6.png

BeFunky_TrialMountainCircuit_7.png

BeFunky_TrialMountainCircuit_4.png

BeFunky_TrialMountainCircuit_15.png

BeFunky_TrialMountainCircuit_14.jpg

BeFunky_TrialMountainCircuit_17.png

BeFunky_TrialMountainCircuit_16.png

Last edited:
Ok, question. What tires does everyone use? I usually use CM-CS mainly because I like the control it gives. But I can deal with CH was just wondering if I would be allowed to take a few runs with my usual tires :) Oh and whens the next one opening up?

And Spank had a lot of fun today. It was a plus plus for me. Got to chill with you guys and glad I came in because now I have another car i am having fun with. One of my favorites. I think i might give my 300zx a break and come back to it later. I think this car might replace it for a while. I'll show you guys it later. Had a lot of fun and I hope to join the next one.

I also think I am going to switch those rims back to stock on the RX-7. Looks good.

LPTuner
Ok, question. What tires does everyone use? I usually use CM-CS mainly because I like the control it gives. But I can deal with CH was just wondering if I would be allowed to take a few runs with my usual tires :) Oh and whens the next one opening up?

Just ch only.

DriftEmotion FC
Awww sweet pic's SPANK i'll be joining next week had lot's of fun today :D:cheers:

I'll see you there!

DriftToretto
Yeah awesome pics Spank.

Thank you.

ORPHANTHIRTY7
And Spank had a lot of fun today. It was a plus plus for me. Got to chill with you guys and glad I came in because now I have another car i am having fun with. One of my favorites. I think i might give my 300zx a break and come back to it later. I think this car might replace it for a while. I'll show you guys it later. Had a lot of fun and I hope to join the next one.

I also think I am going to switch those rims back to stock on the RX-7. Looks good.

Thank you bro. I'll see you there!

TY for answering my post SPANK :P I'll be sure to have CH on whenever I enter your lobbies, I find it disrespectful to ignore the Host's request. Um do you allow vipers by any chance? I have mine tuned to 450hp and was hoping it was allowed.

LPTuner
TY for answering my post SPANK :P I'll be sure to have CH on whenever I enter your lobbies, I find it disrespectful to ignore the Host's request. Um do you allow vipers by any chance? I have mine tuned to 450hp and was hoping it was allowed.

A viper is not a missile. And I don't allow cars that you have to detune stock horsepower

I think Dice did not got confused, just saying. Sorry Dominique. lol

He may not have been, but me and Dom have worked on a Nurburgring video before... Quite funny :P And it's happened quite a lot before, but that was back when Dom was still active :P

He may not have been, but me and Dom have worked on a Nurburgring video before... Quite funny :P And it's happened quite a lot before, but that was back when Dom was still active :P

And you probably in MLD. Past just sent a kiss. Lol

Classify a missile if you would please :embarrassed: I honestly don't know what they are in general. And btw limiting the Stock Horsepower is a good way to learn how to drift. Expecially if you have a good amount of weight. And you shouldnt hate it either, since limiting it makes it more realistic in my mind. I don't understand the sense of drifting a 1000hp car.

LPTuner
Classify a missile if you would please :embarrassed: I honestly don't know what they are in general. And btw limiting the Stock Horsepower is a good way to learn how to drift. Expecially if you have a good amount of weight. And you shouldnt hate it either, since limiting it makes it more realistic in my mind. I don't understand the sense of drifting a 1000hp car.

Them learn in a s13 not a 600hp viper. Imo

Edit:

These are missiles

[YouTube]kPih2_0S27M[/YouTube]

Will there be another one of these today? I thought you said you were doing it today and I just realized you did it a day early :/

xKiller_Dx
Will there be another one of these today? I thought you said you were doing it today and I just realized you did it a day early :/

Yes because I got sick sick Fri. So my boss made me work today. Next will be back on normal schedule

Latest Posts

Back