Kermit's Multi Class Endurance Series - Finished

BOP Update May 22nd 2020 for Round 2 Onwards - Poll closes Wed 3rd June

• Yes - Use new BOP

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No - Stick with original BOP

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I allowed to run just the gr 3 and 4 class? I thought I had a Gr 1 car but I don’t and don’t have enough credits to buy one.

Yes that’s fine Harmy, you can run your gr3/gr4 cars until you get a gr1 if you like.

Nice and relaxed no pressure to “have” to drive in all classes if you don’t want to or can’t.

I put you in the part time list as you didn’t get back to me regarding full time entry.

If anyone wants to switch back to full time let me know.

Will try and run a practice lobby 23:00uk/18:00est on Friday.

upload_2020-5-21_1-48-9.jpeg

Team Dark Souls Racing ready for Saturday night, because neither of us expect to survive :lol:.

Are we Fuji or Fuji short at the weekend?
Page 1 says Fuji, but I vaguely remember seeing Fuji short mentioned in more recent posts.
Thanks.

Hi guys

I've been testing this week and worked out how were going forward with Super Pole, Safety Car and Manual Rolling Starts. Please read and update yourselves on page 1.

I have a little test to carry out tomorrow with @Chillgamer190 however this shouldn't affect anything too much.

Free Practice tomorrow at 23:00 UK / 18:00 EST for 1 hour.

I will bump those not already signed onto the Race Entry Sheet (page 1) tomorrow evening.

Looking forward to this, should be a blast!

:cheers:

Haven't gotten a new pic of the Corvette. But it looks similar to these. Mountain Dew sponsor & all.

49774487258_e9c3518430_b.jpg
If @GOTMAXPOWER can whip up a Doritos livery, that'd basically make you team Call of Duty up against team Dark Souls.

A Triple-A throwdown! Competing for supremacy of making you rage out and huck your console through your bedroom window!

Hi, I would like to enter tomorrow’s race if possible Kermit. So if that’s possible please let me know what classes are currently open.
Thanks

I won't be hosting a practice lobby sorry guys, I ran out of space on my hard drive so the update is taking longer than I expected. If anyone has an open lobby feel free to post it here.

I'll update the Race Entry Form now for those signed up, seems like we have more Gr3 entries at the moment so if anyone's undecided there's plenty of space in Gr1.

Last edited:
I won't be hosting a practice lobby sorry guys, I ran out of space on my hard drive so the update is taking longer than I expected. If anyone has an open lobby feel free to post it here.

I'll update the Race Entry Form now for those signed up, seems like we have more Gr3 entries at the moment so if anyone's undecided there's plenty of space on Gr1.
I can open a lobby now, I believe I have all the settings correct. I'll put it on friends only - anyone who wants to join who doesn't have me added just send one through and I'll accept right away.

Lobby code to follow.

EDIT: Lobby open - 0475-4337-9904-8266-4516

Just gonna be chilling running casual laps and feeling out tires. Come along and hang if ya wish.

Put about an hour of casual lapping in and a few tests for the safety car. Should be a fun one.

Went out and pushed softs to see how quick I can kill 'em. Around 10 laps in they're down to medium pace. Most time lost to worn tyres will be in S3 - first two sectors there wasn't much in it.

Take my words with a helping of salt, though, I'm definitely not getting top lap times. I believe my fastest was a 35.2 on lap 3 softs.

I ran out of space on my hard drive so the update is taking longer than I expected.

AH HA!!!! I wasn't the only one who had this happen. :lol:

If @GOTMAXPOWER can whip up a Doritos livery, that'd basically make you team Call of Duty up against team Dark Souls.

A Triple-A throwdown! Competing for supremacy of making you rage out and huck your console through your bedroom window!

Well, my sponsor is fitting. You guys have seen how jerky my driving is.

6cbd92de-2ea1-4be1-a64b-281385350ee4_text_hi.gif

Back