Kermit's Super Formula Street Circuit Cup - Finished

You can definitely carry a lot more speed than you think with this car. Just be careful here some of the corners can be quite deceptive.

[QUOTE = "Kermit_2142, post: 13271321, member: 308658"] [USER = 219392] @ peiratis1976 [/ USER] Σας έκανα κάτι γρήγορα για απόψε. [USER = 298368] Το @Adam Barber [/ USER] θα μπορούσε να σας κάνει κάτι πολύ καλύτερο για τον επόμενο αγώνα.

παρακάτω σύνδεσμος, ελπίζουμε ότι τα χρώματα είναι εντάξει :Στην υγειά σας:

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...tivities/livery/7677552/1/6557264157935174673 [/ QUOTE]
Thx bro.. I like very much..

[QUOTE = "Jason885, post: 13271313, member: 312809"] Ανοίξτε ένα κομμάτι στο λόμπι αν κάποιος θέλει λίγους γύρους πριν από τον αγώνα.
Η πρακτική Sf19 είναι το όνομα του λόμπι [/ QUOTE]
Do u have lomby open?

[QUOTE = "Jason885, post: 13271313, member: 312809"] Ανοίξτε ένα κομμάτι στο λόμπι αν κάποιος θέλει λίγους γύρους πριν από τον αγώνα.
Η πρακτική Sf19 είναι το όνομα του λόμπι [/ QUOTE]
Do u have lomby open?
Yes, feel free to join sf19 practice

Effectively retired on lap 9, just couldn't recover from a side swipe (accident) trying to hard to makeup lost time and pace just made me make more and more mistakes. Good race all looking forward to the next track :D

Just watched the replay and It looks like Resident_Knievel and I just happened to try and occupy the same bit of track, and I came off for the worst, one of them things, that's racing at the end of the day :lol:

Last edited:
That was some good fun, although more difficult than I had anticipated after putting a fair few laps on this week.

Race 1 was awesome with the pack side by side for most of the opening laps, just what I had hoped to see. (If anyone’s got that replay and could share it in game that would be awesome :cheers:).

Race 2 was a little more spread out, we probably could’ve done with the SC to close the field up a couple of times. I Had a great battle with @Michelin Man & @Pigems but the dirty air was making it tough to stay close enough to attack each other. Pigems DC’d which was a real shame as we would’ve been battling for the final podium spots to the flag no doubt.

Congrats to @GOTMAXPOWER for another Stella performance, unrivalled pace and consistency making it 3 wins out of 3 so far :cheers:.

Looking forward to watching the replay and seeing what action went on throughout the field.

Thanks for the race and see you at Sardegna A 👍

Last edited:
That was some good fun, although more difficult than I had anticipated after putting a fair few laps on this week.

Race 1 was awesome with the pack side by side for most of the opening laps, just what I had hoped to see. (If anyone’s got that replay and could share it in game that would be awesome :cheers:).

Race 2 was a little more spread out, we probably could’ve done with the SC to close the field up a couple of times. I Had a great battle with @Michelin Man & @Pigems but the dirty air was making it tough to stay close enough to attack each other. Pigems DC’d which was a real shame as we would’ve been battling for the final podium spots to the flag no doubt.

Congrats to @GOTMAXPOWER for another Stella performance, unrivalled pace and consistency making it 3 wins out of 3 so far :cheers:.

Looking forward to watching the replay and seeing what action went on throughout the field.

Thanks for the race and see you at Sardegna A 👍
Race 1 shared as sf19 qualify Kermit series.

Good race everyone, race 1 was especially fun on that track.

Race 2 had a really good race with @GT5Apex who I just couldn’t pull away from until he went wide trying to pass on the banked turn midway through. He came back really strong at the end and just ran out of laps, luckily for me.

Race 2 was a little more spread out, we probably could’ve done with the SC to close the field up a couple of times.

Wonder if there’s a way to do a Virtual Safety Car, like have a slow lap 11. Has anyone been in a race with one?

thanks @Kermit_2142 for hosting.

Main event shared as Kermit seires race 3 if anyone needs it :D

Its also shared as sf Cup by Kermit.

Like I have said elsewhere hat off to Kermit for his car and track selection its been outstanding so far I can only guess the rest of the seires will be as interesting and fun.

Last edited:
Back