Kermit's Super Formula Street Circuit Cup - Finished

Effectively retired on lap 9, just couldn't recover from a side swipe (accident) trying to hard to makeup lost time and pace just made me make more and more mistakes. Good race all looking forward to the next track :D

Just watched the replay and It looks like Resident_Knievel and I just happened to try and occupy the same bit of track, and I came off for the worst, one of them things, that's racing at the end of the day :lol:
Yes, I am sorry about that. Hopefully it won't happen again, we should get some good racing next time, we are pretty evenly matched.

But I truly hope for a safety car next time...
I spend 8 laps of race one all alone. And after me and @Jason885 collided I spent the remaining 15 laps alone apart from being lapped.
So effectively I could just as well be running hot-lapping alone..
The only action I saw was 1 1/2 lap of race 1 and 1 lap of race 2.

Last edited:
If you'd like to confirm your attendance the Race Entry List is now open for Round 4 at Sardegna on Saturday 1rth November.

We have another reserve driver added to the list, welcome to @KingXxNoSkill if you can send me a friend request on psn please (kermit_2142) and if you need any help with a livery please don't hesitate to ask.

I think everyone will agree that we are hoping for @Chillgamer190 to return as Safety Car. However if this doesn't happen we will implement the procedure as planned and the driver in P1 will act as the Safety Car instead.

Official practice is not 100% for this week but I will try as usual for Thursday Evening.

Round 3 race photos and results update to follow.

:cheers:

If it wasn’t so early here on the west coast I’d be there chasing you guys around taking mental notes of driving lines, speed and hear selection. But I need to get a few more hours of sleep. I’ll try to put together a practice lobby around 1 pm pst. Hosted my first lobby last night and it was a train wreck. Slowly getting it. T - some simple math and see y’all later.

Back