Kermit's Super Formula Street Circuit Cup - Finished

Thanks for the race. Was good fun.

I’m pleased I managed to hang on for the win in race one. My first with a “The Pit Crew” decal in the livery.

In race two I knew I’d struggle to keep the faster drivers behind me for long. Just tried to keep it steady and not make too many mistakes. @GOTMAXPOWER did a tasty little overtake on me into Cutting. Happy with 6th in race two.

The two race format is a nice change from having to qualify.

It’s that time of the week again, the Race Entry List for Round 3 Alsace Village ll on Saturday is now open :cheers:.

The championship table will be updated tomorrow.

Official free practice will be Thursday eve 23:00 uk / 18:00 est (I will double check times as the uk is now back to winter time)

Last edited:
It’s that time of the week again, the Race Entry List for Round 3 Alsace Village ll on Saturday is now open :cheers:.

The championship table will be updated tomorrow.

Official free practice will be Thursday eve 23:00 uk / 18:00 est (I will double check times as the uk is now back to winter time)
I will be there on Saturday.

Yes Alsace ll is a lot different, it’s makes most of the corners blind on entry so I expect it to take everyone a while to get up to speed. Should make for some good racing though. Practice is scheduled for tonight as planned.

I also managed to find time to watch Mount Panorama Race 2 after missing the fia race. What a great race that was, loads of battling all the way down the field for most of the race.

upload_2020-10-29_8-54-37.jpeg

upload_2020-10-29_8-55-7.jpeg

upload_2020-10-29_8-55-32.jpeg

upload_2020-10-29_8-55-54.jpeg

upload_2020-10-29_8-56-17.jpeg

upload_2020-10-29_8-56-41.jpeg

upload_2020-10-29_8-57-7.jpeg

upload_2020-10-29_8-57-31.jpeg

upload_2020-10-29_8-57-57.jpeg

#### Race Day Notification ####
With just under 11.5 hours until race start for Round 3 at Alsace Village II, I hope everyone has managed to squeeze in some practice as finding those late apex's is the key to success around this rollercoaster of a circuit.

Race 1
- 8 laps , 22% fuel, OT x1
- Pre set Grid
- Rolling Start (the in game 1)
- Light Damage
- Safety Car Disabled

Race 2
- 22 laps, 61% fuel, OT x2
- Grid = result from Race 1
- Manual Rolling Start (1 warm up lap behind Safety Car)
- Heavy Damage
- Safety Car Enabled
(dependant on SC Driver attending event)

Race 1 Grid Order
SF grid round 3.png

Circuit Warning

- The pit entry for this circuit is immediately after the final corner and is very tight. If you need to pit you will need to hug the curb on the left and without adding power just roll into pit lane. If you accelerate or try to come across from the right you will most likely miss the pit entrance or hit the wall and cause an accident.
- Turns 1 - 5 (the first hairpin) is a very tight (and awesome) section. Please be aware that this area will be heavily congested during the opening laps of the race.

Other than that this circuit is amazing to drive and should allow plenty of overtaking.

I have updated the Safety Car procedures on page 1 but just a quick reminder of the changes:
- The Safety Car is now optional - If you have enough damage you need to pit for repairs, you must call for a Safety Car. If you wish to continue to race with minor damage then no Safety Car is required.
- Anyone who picks up damage under Safety Car will have to pit under green lights or continue to race with damage. Requests for another Safety Car whilst the Safety Car is out on circuit will be declined.
- Please be mindful of the space around you whilst queuing behind the Safety Car.

I'm hoping I'll be able to open the lobby early for a short practice, and I will also open the party chat.

Good luck to all, have a great race and enjoy the chaos :cheers:

Last edited:
#### Race Day Notification ####
With just under 11.5 hours until race start for Round 3 at Alsace Village II, I hope everyone has managed to squeeze in some practice as finding those late apex's is the key to success around this rollercoaster of a circuit.

Race 1
- 8 laps , 22% fuel, OT x1
- Pre set Grid
- Rolling Start (the in game 1)
- Light Damage
- Safety Car Disabled

Race 2
- 22 laps, 61% fuel, OT x2
- Grid = result from Race 1
- Manual Rolling Start (1 warm up lap behind Safety Car)
- Heavy Damage
- Safety Car Enabled
(dependant on SC Driver attending event)

Race 1 Grid Order
View attachment 968595

Circuit Warning

- The pit entry for this circuit is immediately after the final corner and is very tight. If you need to pit you will need to hug the curb on the left and without adding power just roll into pit lane. If you accelerate or try to come across from the right you will most likely miss the pit entrance or hit the wall and cause an accident.
- Turns 1 - 5 (the first hairpin) is a very tight (and awesome) section. Please be aware that this area will be heavily congested during the opening laps of the race.

Other than that this circuit is amazing to drive and should allow plenty of overtaking.

I have updated the Safety Car procedures on page 1 but just a quick reminder of the changes:
- The Safety Car is now optional - If you have enough damage you need to pit for repairs, you must call for a Safety Car. If you wish to continue to race with minor damage then no Safety Car is required.
- Anyone who picks up damage under Safety Car will have to pit under green lights or continue to race with damage. Requests for another Safety Car whilst the Safety Car is out on circuit will be declined.
- Please be mindful of the space around you whilst queuing behind the Safety Car.

I'm hoping I'll be able to open the lobby early for a short practice, and I will also open the party chat.

Good luck to all, have a great race and enjoy the chaos :cheers:

This track is simply perfect for these cars, its a good course for many other races too, not sure why everyone says they hate it.

Back