Kicked for no reason

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mortuus
  • 93 comments
  • 12,903 views
Sounds like a plan :P I have only driven the tank car once and thought it was just crap, I haven't touched it since... So you just gave it a new meaning, thanks lol
 
I kick people that are not from Australia that enter my Aussie Racing room.

Lol! Aussie Racing Cars :dopey:

But seriously, I'll kick people I dont know who join my rooms, I dont want randoms!
 
Lol! Aussie Racing Cars :dopey:

But seriously, I'll kick people I dont know who join my rooms, I dont want randoms!

I LOVE randoms, because they just become cannon fodder for the regular residents of my rooms and get pummeled into submission by the Aussies, Saudis, Kuwaitis & Americans who reside there!! :cool: We give you the chance to sink or swim, and if you sink, you'll hear about it from us, usually in the form of, "Get the 🤬 out of here, sell your car because you don't deserve to be driving in that car or actually, just gift it to me because I'll make sure it goes to someone who KNOWS how to drive it!!"

The people who come in wanting to race for Pinks are the funniest. We tell them we don't want to split their car 6 or more ways and they picked the wrong room to even ask that stuff........and then demonstrate why by destroying them by a minimum of 10 car lengths. :p
 
Lol! Aussie Racing Cars :dopey:

But seriously, I'll kick people I dont know who join my rooms, I dont want randoms!

if you dont want randoms joining your lobby then create a private lounge for you and your friends. its what we do,
 
I've been kicked for being canadian...

As you should be - issue ?

lol sorry- j/k of course. you guys have all the great wilderness, last time I was in Vancouver there was no trash, friendly people. .
I thin it's more envy.. heh
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Man I'm getting tired of this. Three races I finally joined today all kicked from for no reason. Yesterday I joined a free run at Trial Mountain hosted by Tunerkid26 and I do a few laps trying to tune my dodge challenger, Tunerkid26 comes with his pos Enzo cutting through the grass to intentionally ram into me. Then proceeds to kick me out afterwards. Couple other races this morning just trying to tune my cars I just get kicked for no reason. Cops and speeders race kicked for no reason. I mean seriously kicked out of that? So I decided to join a dirty Nascar race figuring i won't get kicked from that. The host nextlevel123 says some bs about me and just kicks me without no explanation. Every race I joined the passed couple days I was just kicked out. You wonder why people go around online and ram into others all the time because they are so frustrated by the crap others dish out. Unbelievable, I like joining online races so when I tune my cars, I can compare it to other drivers. Don't like the AI, personally its just got worse with every update. You can slam into them and you'll be the one to spin out. It never acknowledges that you're there on the track either.
 
Man I'm getting tired of this. Three races I finally joined today all kicked from for no reason. Yesterday I joined a free run at Trial Mountain hosted by Tunerkid26 and I do a few laps trying to tune my dodge challenger, Tunerkid26 comes with his pos Enzo cutting through the grass to intentionally ram into me. Then proceeds to kick me out afterwards. Couple other races this morning just trying to tune my cars I just get kicked for no reason. Cops and speeders race kicked for no reason. I mean seriously kicked out of that? So I decided to join a dirty Nascar race figuring i won't get kicked from that. The host nextlevel123 says some bs about me and just kicks me without no explanation. Every race I joined the passed couple days I was just kicked out. You wonder why people go around online and ram into others all the time because they are so frustrated by the crap others dish out. Unbelievable, I like joining online races so when I tune my cars, I can compare it to other drivers. Don't like the AI, personally its just got worse with every update. You can slam into them and you'll be the one to spin out. It never acknowledges that you're there on the track either.

I never get kicked. Ever. You are obviously doing something wrong.
 
Idk I just seen the cops and speeders race yesterday for the first time as well. Figure I would check it out and they just kicked me after a minute without an explanation. How would I be doing something wrong when its a free run/tune and the other people are drag racing and going the wrong way? I just didn't understand it at all. I know it wasn't my console glitching because the rooms were still open and when I tried to join it would say not allowed.
 
Idk I just seen the cops and speeders race yesterday for the first time as well. Figure I would check it out and they just kicked me after a minute without an explanation. How would I be doing something wrong when its a free run/tune and the other people are drag racing and going the wrong way? I just didn't understand it at all. I know it wasn't my console glitching because the rooms were still open and when I tried to join it would say not allowed.

Does it say you were kicked, or disconnected?
 
Start your own room, and you'll NEVER GET KICKED.

As a bonus you can kick everybody in the room before you leave so nobody gets to have fun in "your" room after you leave. Cause, well, it's just not right that other people will have any fun in "your" room. I mean, right...?
 
I got this a few nights ago.

I found a good group of clean racers online, joined every night as did about 5 other regulars. I raced in this room for about 2 months, clean as you like, had a bit of banter with the regulars.

Then a few nights ago the guy who hosts the room came online and I went to join his room, but his name had disappeared, checked my friends list and he was gone. He wouldn't reply to none of messages. Then one of the regulars came on, and then he removed me too. Later on another one from the room came on and set up his own room which I joined, and then he too kicked me and removed me from his friends.

I eventually got a reply as to why, apparently I drive too fast and I shouldn't thrash them in every race. I should slow down and let someone else win.

How sad? Its amazing how you can make friends, have banter and some good racing then all of a sudden they all turn, everyone was fine with me racing until the host decided he didn't like me.

Anyone else experienced this?
 
Start your own room, and you'll NEVER GET KICKED.

As a bonus you can kick everybody in the room before you leave so nobody gets to have fun in "your" room after you leave. Cause, well, it's just not right that other people will have any fun in "your" room. I mean, right...?

Actually you can still get kicked. Because if enough people do the vote to kick thing, you will be kicked out.




Ive been kicked for alot of reasons.
Ive been kicked for little things like just nudging the host in a nascar race and other stuff thats just stupid.
 
I eventually got a reply as to why, apparently I drive too fast and I shouldn't thrash them in every race. I should slow down and let someone else win.

Isn't the whole point of a race to go fast? I mean, you shouldn't have to slow down, they should speed up :dunce:.
You don't deserve to be kicked for that.
 
I eventually got a reply as to why, apparently I drive too fast and I shouldn't thrash them in every race. I should slow down and let someone else win.

I had a similar experience back in the Prologue days. I had gotten pretty good at the HSR so when there was a stock supercar and stock sports car race I would win rather often. Of course they couldn't kick me so they just started quitting every time I joined. They even accused me of cheating. Said I must be wall riding. Sad part is that I DESPISE wall-riders and all other sorts of cheats. My greatest joy was to BEAT the wall-riders by driving clean.

I started using a slower car and my winning percentage dropped off. I actually found it more fun to race that way.

I don't condone what they did, but it is not too much of a shock. If you beat the same people over and over eventually they will tire of it.

My advice is to do what I did. Pick a car that's not quite as fast. You're not "letting" them win, you're just giving yourself more of a challenge. Believe me, they will still recognize your "mad skillz". But it will keep everybody interested. :lol:
 
That's just a stupid reason to kick someone. I would love to race against someone who is faster to see if I can get myself to keep up. Seems like no one thinks when they are online.
 
Seeing a few comments after reading this thread, if you check "Fixed Host" in the options while starting a room, doesn't it just close after you, the Host, leaves?

If so, does this option also stop a Host from being "vote kicked" from his own room? Thanks for any information. 👍
 
Last edited:
It is poor form that they all kick and defriend you for being faster. There are a few guys that I race with and know they are a few seconds a lap faster than me in any car on any track. Thing is I try to keep up and it just makes it so much sweeter when you do beat them
 
I joined some random room late on Monday night, it was round Cote D'Azur, pulled out my 458 Italia, and heard people murmering something over the mics about other cars being used (mine included)

So the race started, and I was one of the few that was not English (although I am originally) last lap, final corner (the wide 2 right handers) and I literally nudged the guy in front of me, who was driving his Porsche, he then started to bitch about the ****ing Irish idiot in the 458 because I got past him, slagged off my username, and kicked me.

Can't these IDIOTS learn to accept that racing is racing, if you don't want to get beaten, choose something faster FFS!!
 
@jamiec you got kicked out of my room because i dont like seeing the same couple of cars all night there is over 1000 cars on the game and you only ever used a gtr or a lambo . the second reason you got kicked is that your connection is terrible and the room would take forever to load when you was in the room. the third reason you got kicked was that you would never apologise when you hit somebody . like i said when i sent you a private message you are so arrogant you think you were kicked because you were to fast . please get over it and stop acting like a woman scourned it really is unnerving. so please stop lieing on this forum ive kicked plenty of people like you before and will continue to kick people like you.
 
Last edited:
I've been kicked once from a 550pp limited nurb room - good clean racing from all although a few blockers in there, anyways a funny comment made on my rs6 being 'no good' - harmless banter i assumed. I make a clean pass and take the lead cleanly and get dropped/kicked about 2 mins into the race? Unless i'm causing lag which is fair enough but otherwise it sucks. Other than that its the cleanest room i've joined so far.
 
some french guy kicked me half a min after a joined his public room.
Idiot.

his tag: z_zidane59
 
Just make your own room, give it a clear truthful title, have some patience while it fills up, and away you go.

No more problems.
 
Just make your own room, give it a clear truthful title, have some patience while it fills up, and away you go.

No more problems.

Totally agree, I'm often hosting a 600PP room labelled "600PP Clean Fair" and as a Race For Real room. Almost always chucks some good close racing although you do sometimes get some idiots which just have to be kicked
 
@jamiec you got kicked out of my room because i dont like seeing the same couple of cars all night there is over 1000 cars on the game and you only ever used a gtr or a lambo . the second reason you got kicked is that your connection is terrible and the room would take forever to load when you was in the room. the third reason you got kicked was that you would never apologise when you hit somebody . like i said when i sent you a private message you are so arrogant you think you were kicked because you were to fast . please get over it and stop acting like a woman scourned it really is unnerving. so please stop lieing on this forum ive kicked plenty of people like you before and will continue to kick people like you.

lol

i think people get hardons when they can kick someone from their rooms
 
davelis
some french guy kicked me half a min after a joined his public room.
Idiot.

his tag: z_zidane59

Same i entered a drift room and everyone just wanted to kick me right out
 
I got a server disconnect error in my own lounge with nobody else in there!:grumpy:
 
I'll kick people out of a room that I'm hosting if they can't follow simple rules.

I mostly host clean racing at Daytona Super Speedway with Vette's, Viper's, Enzo's and other similar street cars. If someone jumps into a full blown racecar or a car that I'm not allowing then they are gone. I am tired of asking people to change their car, if they see that we are not racing race cars then just don't get into one. Use common sense.

If the race has started and someone is driving like a fool, passing below the yellow or being overly aggressive to the point that the are upsetting other drivers or wrecking them. I'll give fair warning but if they refuse to listen then they are gone even if I have to back out of the race just to kick them.
 
I have a japan account,sometimes when i join some american drag room,they kick me with no reason,and even i haven't drive my car!
 
Back