Kicked for no reason

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mortuus
  • 93 comments
  • 12,901 views
I race frequently in online lobbies, so it's pretty common for a bad apple in the bunch to do this. I just send them a message and provoke them just to make them look like an idiot. 👍
 
I got kicked for no reason, 5 people were racing and the host was running 3rd and the 5th place guy rammed me and hit the host and he kicked me. So i sent those 2 a msg and never got one back.
 
I once got kicked for being British as the way we talk is "creepy". I hadn't said anything and my headset was off... :grumpy:
 
I host supercar endurance racing at Daytona (50+ laps) with tirewear and full damage for adults quite frequently and I usually kick out the kids as soon as I hear them speak.

I will also kick out individuals who don't use Free Run properly, if someone leaves the pits to do donuts or drive backwards on the track then I will kick them without warning. I do allow Free Run to be used but only for practice, tuning, and race qualifying (fastest first).

I usually warn individuals if they are in the wrong car, (i.e. race car, race modified car, or a car that is simply no going to be competitive), if they ignore me or refuse to change their car the I will kick them.
 
Back