Kicked for no reason

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mortuus
  • 93 comments
  • 12,901 views
I have a japan account,sometimes when i join some american drag room,they kick me with no reason,and even i haven't drive my car!

The main reason why I might kick someone from a foreign country is solely due to the poor connection to a room which will cause lag issues. I really wish rooms wouldn't appear if you have poor connections to them, I won't join a room if I see less than 3 bars because then I will be the one causing the lag in the room.
 
I got kicked many times just because I'm italian :lol:
 
This proves my theory that about 70% of online play is little immature pre-teen ****s.
 
I won't kick anyone unless they are dirty or disobey the room rules (unsuitable car, from different country if an aus only room etc). If you don't give me reason to kick you, chances are you are very much safe from the boot.
 
Sometimes the best way to host a race would be from you own lounge. That way you know who your racing with.
 
I get it all the time when doing the 1/4 at Indy in my Veyron.

I mean damn, i wanna test whats the best setup and i wanna get over with it, why the 🤬 do they kick me? Like I'm crashing in to them all the time, or like it's unfair and a big advantage for me.
 
I joined some random room late on Monday night, it was round Cote D'Azur, pulled out my 458 Italia, and heard people murmering something over the mics about other cars being used (mine included)

So the race started, and I was one of the few that was not English (although I am originally) last lap, final corner (the wide 2 right handers) and I literally nudged the guy in front of me, who was driving his Porsche, he then started to bitch about the ****ing Irish idiot in the 458 because I got past him, slagged off my username, and kicked me.

Can't these IDIOTS learn to accept that racing is racing, if you don't want to get beaten, choose something faster FFS!!

So, you nudged the guy out of the way to get past?? If so, I'd be doing the same thing because what you did was dirty racing. You let the person back past if you tapped them out of the way to gain position, it's part of online racing etiquette, otherwise you get labelled as being a dirty racing cheat. 👎
 
O get kicked often :( People must be offended by my username.
 
If thats the case why don't people send messages first explaining why they are about to be kicked?

I've tried that before , the whole messaging thing before kicking.
9 out of 10 times they still message me & say " Why ? ", after being kicked .
I then explain ( again ) , and mostly the reply I get in return is something like this -

" You 🤬🤬 , your mother is a 🤬 & I hope you rot in 🤬 .... "

So , as you can see that's not entirely pleasant.

My solution ? Kick with no explaination as they just don't get it. And if I get an abusive message I click " Report To Psn "

Simples !

👍

*Edit* - I kick for 3 main reasons. Lag , ramming/driving the wrong way to ram & abusive voicechat/text chat. I never kick anyone for no reason.
 
Last edited:
I was also in a NASCAR lobby and I overtook the pack by going below the yellow line right before the turn but not extremely, just so I was side by side with the guys I were overtaking but I tapped him in the side, sending him slighty into the next guy, and so on, I passed them, look back, and find the whole pack is wrecking, I get kicked, and explained how it wasn't really my fault in a PM to the host, and get "TAKE YOUR STORIES TO OPRAH" as a reply in a PM

that little stunt will get you kicked out of my room every time. if you pass under the yellow because you were pushed, give the spot back. if you pass under the yellow on purpose, then you deserved to be kicked. i run a very clean and orderly nascar room. no tolorance for the bs.
 
I was kicked twice of shuffle races, in the minute I joined the lobby. I hadn't the time to go to the track ! Idiots are everywhere.
 
I try to give the benefit of the doubt to everyone in my lobby I may not know by reputation, however breaking lobby rule by choosing the wrong car, then not switching or questioning me as to why your "Zonda" cant run in my 220 and equal lobby (no downtuning to fit rule just pick similar car to the host) will get you kicked no warning. Im not open to debate over my lobbies rules. text and verbal warnings are given.
 
that little stunt will get you kicked out of my room every time. if you pass under the yellow because you were pushed, give the spot back. if you pass under the yellow on purpose, then you deserved to be kicked. i run a very clean and orderly nascar room. no tolorance for the bs.
Definently, by his own admission his actions caused a "Domino" effect that ruined the race.
 
I kick people because they do not understand what "PRIVATE" means in the title of my rooms.
 
The worst ever was when some ******** kicked me because I have 420 in my PSN name. I mean how does someone become that much of a piece of ****? Where in their life did things go so wrong that their sick and disgruntled mind decided that would be ok to do? Some people are just sick
 
The worst ever was when some ******** kicked me because I have 420 in my PSN name. I mean how does someone become that much of a piece of ****? Where in their life did things go so wrong that their sick and disgruntled mind decided that would be ok to do? Some people are just sick

Ever think that maybe 420 or the things related to it might offend some people. Remember, kids play this game also and maybe their parents don't want them exposed to that type of stuff. I say this if your 420 is in reference to, shall we say, the funny ciggarettes. I've been kicked before for swearing because the hosts kids was in the room. It's not all about you ya know, you gotta respect the host and their rules.
 
I sometimes get kicked because some people find my name too hard to pronounce.

MÜLE_9242;7419483
I kick people because they do not understand what "PRIVATE" means in the title of my rooms.

It's something called a 'Private Lounge', you should use it instead of making an open lobby. That way, you won't have randoms.
 
I got disconnected from a room last night. No big deal my connection usually sucks and I get drooped a lot. It was a drag room and I go to join another one however the one I clicked looked like a similar name to the one I was just in. A message than appears staying I can't join because I been blocked from the room. To top it all off I got voted out of another drag room. I don't cause trouble and my cars don't horribly suck so I have no idea why drag people hate me so much. Drag rooms are only rooms where this happens.
 
It's something called a 'Private Lounge', you should use it instead of making an open lobby. That way, you won't have randoms.

We use public lobbies for our race series as they are better than private lobbies in reguard to connections etc :).
 
BradLTL
I kick people from my room all the time. It has honestly nothing to do with them. I run a private league, I name my room (PRIVATE) and yet people still join.

I usually give them an opportunity to participate, but I have only had 2 people ever ask for the rules. Those 2 were allowed to participate.

All the others pick whatever car they want and assume they have an entitlement to be in the room. I've got a few nasty PMs because of it. When this happens, I point them to the webpage were they can get the rules and register. No one ever does.

Create a real private lobby, y'know, where randoms cant join?, an idea gor you there?..?
 
I was kicked from a furries room bc I wasnt furry enough(member of the hairy man beast clan). I have been kicked from numerous drift/freerun rooms for my choice of drift cars, usually an element, odyssey or my 240 glt wagon. I have a few "traditional" drift cars but the response they get isn't as fun as "whoa, I got passed by a soccermom" or "wtf was that"
 
We use public lobbies for our race series as they are better than private lobbies in reguard to connections etc :).

Really? I didn't know that. Always wondered why a few of my leagues raced in public lobbies.
 
I often get kicked, often for no reason at all.
I race cleanly, but I think people take a bit of a disliking to me and my driving style!:/
 
We use public lobbies for our race series as they are better than private lobbies in reguard to connections etc :).

Really? It seems to me that public lobbies have worse connections.
 
I always look for Nurb Free Run rooms and a guy named bluntforce27 always kicks me for no reason.
 
I've been kicked for using the Lamborghini Diablo NOMAD once in an any car Indy drag room.
 
I was in a nascar race we were all cramed together then some one slamed onto there brakes and we a crashed and i got kicked as i got the blame.
 
Always got kicked from us nascar room for being canadian... or what happen sometimes in us nascar room we got kicked for speaking french between friends .
 
Back