Kicking open a bee's nest (camber)

I believe the 'heat' about Camber vs Toe was already here long before I came in.
Then, I post up settings with Camber On.
Immidiately, all snipers infrared is all over me :eek:

If your the last one who posted, you can edit your post and add whatever new info you want to say to the bottom of your post. This is not me yelling at you, or being a "sniper", it's just that double (and triple) posting is a major pet peeve of mine. That and people who type in ALL CAPS, which thank God you don't do, lol. Anyway, moving on.
Take a breath, calm down. Your not being persecuted, you just need to learn how to take criticism.
Throwing out theorys is a wonderful thing, telling others what you don't like about thier theorys is also great. But allow everyone else to do the same without jumping down thier throats.
Telling someone "Prove It" is wrong. Nothing 1 person tests proves anything to anyone else. Thats an empty load of crap saying that in an argument about this game. And noone is going to set themselves up for you to test something and throw it back in thier face, by the way you talk, they know your results before you even try, noones going to humor that and waste space.
Its OK if someone doesn't feel the way you do. Let it roll off your shoulders and move on. Don't let people BAIT you. People know you react the way you do, and I see them bait you, and you fall for it.
Take my advice, every time you want to react to something someone says, stop and think about what your going to say, ask yourself if its related to the topic and if its even worth responding to. Ask yourself if just ignoring it would work better in your favor. Its not a sign of weakness, it's a sign of intelligence.

Over the years, I can't tell you how many things I thought were absolutely correct, only to learn that I was off a bit months later. So even if I don't agree or like what someone says, I always keep in my mind that there's GOT to be some truth behind it, some reason HE believes it.
Could I be right? Yup.
Am I going to try to figure that out? Yup.
Could others be right too? Probably are.
Is anything in a game worth getting emotional and angry to others about? Nope

I hope you take this as what it is, me hoping you learn better forum etiquette and become someone people actually will value the opinion of someday. I only hope you understand I hate to see people go down in flames, and don't want that to happen yet again, but this is my last time wasting space in a thread I created about unrelated BullPoop.
Please don't respond to this, if it helps-great. If not-ignore it.
Back to Camber ladies and gentlemen.

Back on track, you know I watch the tunes that people post.
Lets tally a couple things up here;
1st up, it's still the most popular theory that camber 0/0 produces the best lap times.
More people agree to that then don't.
2nd up, look around. Despite this, I see way more people posting tunes in and out of FITT comps using some amount of camber.

This does not disprove #1.
What this Does prove, is that "super lap laptimes" is not exactly what people care the most about anymore. And that people are not closed minded, and are trying things.

I believe people are choosing consistency over sheer speed. Thats why I use camber when I do use it, so I am assuming (uh-oh) thats why others are also.
Seriously, look around, you will find way more tunes with camber now then say, 2 months ago.
Actually, more like 70% or so. (?)
I want to think this wonderful bee's nest stirred up curiosity in tuners, lol.

OK, I'm coming thru - To Me, this camber usage kind of setting, the reason just because I play Offline all this while. Which, all the settings ends up untouched immidiately after getting Gold in Offline Events. Priority is to get another Car to get another Gold, Not keep chasing my own Ghost.

Unlike in here, we are all up against Devils, Aliens & Meta-Humans making up insanely Super Lap after Super lap after Super Lap. So, it's a different goals. When they change their goals, they'll change their approach to towards it.

What do you have against Devils?

91af00f9b4598d65a30eae1c7fe92095_jpg_cf.jpg

Seriously though, I completely agree on this.
The ones trying to hit the top 100 are not in the same frame of mind as most of us. Not everyone who experiments is a scientist. The tuning forum is mostly scientists, forever learning and growing. Thats why I like it here.

But why diminish your soul being run-of-the-mill at something? Mediocrity: now there is ugliness for you. Mediocrity's a hairball coughed up on the Persian carpet of Creation - Tom Robbins

But why diminish your soul being run-of-the-mill at something? Mediocrity: now there is ugliness for you. Mediocrity's a hairball coughed up on the Persian carpet of Creation - Tom Robbins

"You can't always write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say, so sometimes you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream." -Frank Zappa

Wisdom comes in many forms my friend ^^

What do you have against Devils?

91af00f9b4598d65a30eae1c7fe92095_jpg_cf.jpg

Seriously though, I completely agree on this.
The ones trying to hit the top 100 are not in the same frame of mind as most of us. Not everyone who experiments is a scientist. The tuning forum is mostly scientists, forever learning and growing. Thats why I like it here.
Wowsa we need more nuns like this, i would go to church every week, even apply for a job and let them punish me for my sins, anyway what was this thread about again? camber or somthing, i forgot what i was gonna say

I went to Catholic school from 7th grade to 12th.

Lets just say, I find certain things and ideals very humorous.
Want a kid to like something? Tell him he HAS to like the opposite.
Want a kid to turn out a respectable God-fearing person? Don't send him to Catholic school.

And by the way, I have hundreds of these, lol.
f349df24b7571a5aab17b2a707cffc21_jpg_cf.jpg

I went to Catholic school from 7th grade to 12th.

Lets just say, I find certain things and ideals very humorous.
Want a kid to like something? Tell him he HAS to like the opposite.
Want a kid to turn out a respectable God-fearing person? Don't send him to Catholic school.

And by the way, I have hundreds of these, lol.
f349df24b7571a5aab17b2a707cffc21_jpg_cf.jpg
ha ha yeah same here catholic school when i was a kid and now i have a small nunsploitation movie collection, maybe start a new thread in off topic,i will hit like for all of em these pics rule

Back