Kodje's Gallery | ~ Bouquet final ~

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 1,123 comments
GPR
Quite like those 2CV shot, the muted toning suits the age and feel of the scenes too. ๐Ÿ‘

And that last shot of the Yellow Submarine set is very interesting, really like the gold dust effect with hot gold light and high contrast. ๐Ÿ‘
Thx a lot George, glad you like the tonning of the 2CV shots and the edit work of the mast yellow sub' one :cheers:

A few new random pics for today :

A Volkswagen Golf V GTI in the Laguna Seca Corkscrew :

A sequel of an old competition "In the Air Tonight" with a California on the SSRX :

And two pics of the Honda CRX in Madrid :

And a preview of my next set to come (another sequel of a comp) :

Hope you will like it :)

I've never been a fan of the Schwimmwagen, but you managed to make it look so awesome!:bowdown:
Great works of art mate!๐Ÿ‘

The random update is good too! Your signature editing style never gets old. ;)

I can't wait to see your Spirit World set! :)

I've never been a fan of the Schwimmwagen, but you managed to make it look so awesome!:bowdown:
Great works of art mate!๐Ÿ‘

The random update is good too! Your signature editing style never gets old. ;)

I can't wait to see your Spirit World set! :)

Thx a lot Riceman :cheers: Yes the Schwim' is not my fav' car too but it's a funny one to drive and shoot :lol:
And thx for the kind comment, hope the next set will not disapoint you :cheers:

I always find commenting on photos difficult because my emotions are too big for words...

:drool: That 7th one could as well be the GT7 cover, it's THAT good! :bowdown:

Certainly the previous sets are great as well, but this standed out for me! :drool:

Awesome, awesome set Jeremy! :drool: Love the concept and the execution of the last four in that regard is exceptional. :bowdown: The first four are delicious examples of your exemplary expertise with tones and contrast. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ :)

Great set, Jeremy. Especially I like 4 last photos, very untypical!
From the latest works I love your work with F40 & Subaru (especially photo, that i commented on your flickr), top work, mate.

Great set Jeremy!๐Ÿ‘ I love shots 6 & 7 for it's gritty, artistic feel.:drool: I also like how you've created a cliff face on the sides of the road; making it seem like a death drop if you go off the track!:crazy:

So frickin' awesome!:bowdown:

As ever, it is a pleasure to view your gallery Jeremy. Always something different to see and beautiful too.

I missed your previous randoms batch and I really like the Golf and California shots. Almost heavenly with the glow on the golf and the smooth softness of the Cali adds a certain thick atmosphere to the night shot. Very interesting. :) ๐Ÿ‘

And to your latest set, which is lovely all around. I like the toning angle and composition of shot 1, quite different to almost any shot I can recall from Eiger. ๐Ÿ‘

2,3 & 4 have that nice textural road but smooth car finish with muted colours. They balance well. ๐Ÿ‘

5 is awesome, love the isolated red of the tail lights and clean bright sheen highlights, beautiful depth of field and texture layers. ๐Ÿ‘ (Possibly my fav of this set.)

The last 3 have a very heavy textural feel that gives them a more artistic kind of paint-like feel but with a strong intensity. Just lovely shots, very unique and very you. ;) ๐Ÿ‘

Bravo mate. :)

Firstly, apologies for not visiting your gallery.:dunce:

The 2CV edits are quite refreshing, as it's an unusual car choice from you.
Caterham pics are really good, as they have a sense of speed, which fits well with the car.๐Ÿ‘

The yellow submarine set is an absolute blast to view, and again, the choice of car is very different.
The last pic in this set has a very apocalyptic feel to it, like it's the only vehicles that can be driven after such an event, due to their mechanical simplicity.

The Golf shot is really good too!

The Spirit World set is of the scale!
The first part has a calming feel to it, and then the second part has a gritty artistic look, which gives it the look of heaven and hell.
A truly incredible set.:bowdown:

Last edited:
I'm late late late my friend, efficiently done and smartly inspired work as always, the 2CV and the licence plate adding, this is unique, the Yellow Submarine part shot number 4 crushed everything, apocalyptic warfare machine !

The grey MKV and its black licence plate kick ass. The black Esprit looks so fine, fifth picture hsould be printed, Eiger and its grey sky is your photmode master class !

Bravo Jรฉrรฉmy ;)

I always find commenting on photos difficult because my emotions are too big for words...

:drool: That 7th one could as well be the GT7 cover, it's THAT good! :bowdown:

Certainly the previous sets are great as well, but this standed out for me! :drool:
Thx a lot Ciro, that's a great compliment mate, I'm honored :cheers:

Awesome, awesome set Jeremy! :drool: Love the concept and the execution of the last four in that regard is exceptional. :bowdown: The first four are delicious examples of your exemplary expertise with tones and contrast. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ :)
Thx a lot Nathan, really (really, really) glad you like these last four and also you like the tonning of the firsts :cheers:

Great set, Jeremy. Especially I like 4 last photos, very untypical!
From the latest works I love your work with F40 & Subaru (especially photo, that i commented on your flickr), top work, mate.
Nice to see you around here Arthur, and very glad you like these shots. Can't wait to watch your work to come with GT6 !

5 to 8 are awesome... great work!!! :drool:
Thx a lot ! :cheers:

Great set Jeremy!๐Ÿ‘ I love shots 6 & 7 for it's gritty, artistic feel.:drool: I also like how you've created a cliff face on the sides of the road; making it seem like a death drop if you go off the track!:crazy:

So frickin' awesome!:bowdown:

Thx a million mate, especially for the kind comment about my work on these "cliff side", I worked a lot on them so very glad you like this effect. I will copy your idea before / after on some shots and I think these one will be on the bunch :)

GPR
As ever, it is a pleasure to view your gallery Jeremy. Always something different to see and beautiful too.

I missed your previous randoms batch and I really like the Golf and California shots. Almost heavenly with the glow on the golf and the smooth softness of the Cali adds a certain thick atmosphere to the night shot. Very interesting. :) ๐Ÿ‘

And to your latest set, which is lovely all around. I like the toning angle and composition of shot 1, quite different to almost any shot I can recall from Eiger. ๐Ÿ‘

2,3 & 4 have that nice textural road but smooth car finish with muted colours. They balance well. ๐Ÿ‘

5 is awesome, love the isolated red of the tail lights and clean bright sheen highlights, beautiful depth of field and texture layers. ๐Ÿ‘ (Possibly my fav of this set.)

The last 3 have a very heavy textural feel that gives them a more artistic kind of paint-like feel but with a strong intensity. Just lovely shots, very unique and very you. ;) ๐Ÿ‘

Bravo mate. :)

Thank you very much for this detailed comment George, you've perfectly described the main elements I tried to put in these shots. It's always a pleasure to get such a good and intresting feedback ! I'm especially proud you like the fifth of the esprit set :cheers:

Firstly, apologies for not visiting your gallery.:dunce:

The 2CV edits are quite refreshing, as it's an unusual car choice from you.
Caterham pics are really good, as they have a sense of speed, which fits well with the car.๐Ÿ‘

The yellow submarine set is an absolute blast to view, and again, the choice of car is very different.
The last pic in this set has a very apocalyptic feel to it, like it's the only vehicles that can be driven after such an event, due to their mechanical simplicity.

The Golf shot is really good too!

The Spirit World set is of the scale!
The first part has a calming feel to it, and then the second part has a gritty artistic look, which gives it the look of heaven and hell.
A truly incredible set.:bowdown:

No pb Paul, come when can :)
And thx a million for all these kind words about my work.
Yeah, I don't often use standard car, the premium ones already take a long time to clean them, so the standard.... :P
Glad you like the Yellow Sub' set and especially the last one, great to read you like the mood of this one :)
And thx again (and again...) for your feedback about the Esprit set mate, glad you've like it :)

I'm late late late my friend, efficiently done and smartly inspired work as always, the 2CV and the licence plate adding, this is unique, the Yellow Submarine part shot number 4 crushed everything, apocalyptic warfare machine !

The grey MKV and its black licence plate kick ass. The black Esprit looks so fine, fifth picture hsould be printed, Eiger and its grey sky is your photmode master class !

Bravo Jรฉrรฉmy ;)

Merci infiniement Hervรฉ :)
Was sure you would like the Golf shot :cheers: And thx a lot for these kind comments about the others pics, especially the Yellow Sub' and Esprit ones :) Like George I'm really happy to know you like the fifth shot of the Esprit set.

Lovely post-editing work on that preview shot, @Kodje. I'm really liking the camera angle in that one. If that's a hint on how the upcoming set is going to be quality-wise... oh man... it's going to be awesome. ๐Ÿ‘

There is something about the VW Golf at the top of this page that feels wrong, it's a brilliant image, with really nice editing. But for some reason it feels like it's too much for that particular shot. Everything else however... Good grief! Utterly great! ๐Ÿ‘

is interesting photos but all your edits have something common. we will see any difference at next set ? :)
Not sure, but wait and see, you'll tell me what you think about the next one :cheers: Thx sincerely for this kind of feedback ๐Ÿ‘
Volvo C30 preview looks super real, can't wait to see it.๐Ÿ‘
Thx Paul, the set is coming soon :)
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘:cheers:
:cheers:
Lovely post-editing work on that preview shot, @Kodje. I'm really liking the camera angle in that one. If that's a hint on how the upcoming set is going to be quality-wise... oh man... it's going to be awesome. ๐Ÿ‘
Thx a lot Nenad, hope you won't be deceived :)

GPR
Very nice composition and crop framing on that preview. Looking forward to the set. ๐Ÿ‘
Thx George :cheers:
There is something about the VW Golf at the top of this page that feels wrong, it's a brilliant image, with really nice editing. But for some reason it feels like it's too much for that particular shot. Everything else however... Good grief! Utterly great! ๐Ÿ‘
Thank you too for the feedback, maybe the golf shot is a little bit too much overexposed. With the HDR treatement it's maybe the reason you feel it "too much". And thx for the kind words mate !

I can put only one word for appraising your updates - mind-boggling. :drool:

Although I'm not sure how far you are going to continue posting batches of amazing photoworks with moderate saturation of tonings until GT6 hits the store, it would be nice to keep an eye on those from one of the finest photomoders here, to the bitter end. :)

I can put only one word for appraising your updates - mind-boggling. :drool:

Although I'm not sure how far you are going to continue posting batches of amazing photoworks with moderate saturation of tonings until GT6 hits the store, it would be nice to keep an eye on those from one of the finest photomoders here, to the bitter end. :)

Thanks a million for this kind appreciation of my work ! I still have a few sets to come before GT6. I haven't taken any new photo in GT5 since a while but I still have a lot of old pics to edit. Hope you will apreciate them too :)
Thank you again Sneakyboy :cheers:

Let's go for my first set on SPA, with a battle of brothers :

Volvo C30 R-Design '09

.Preview.

Great head to head set Jeremy!

I can definitely feel the action in these shots. My favourites would have to be shot 4 for the awesome backdrop & shot 5 for the great wet weather effects!:drool:

Keep up the good work mate!๐Ÿ‘

Back