Kodje's Gallery | ~ Bouquet final ~

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 1,123 comments
Great edit in the 8C. The base shot was great... HaerBev's panos are always a great choice! :)

As to your SAUBER...well they are...the same as always really. Your HDR's are a pleasure to see. 👍

Amazing set again Jérémy! Love the mood in the pictures, love the fog-like/morning like mood. Again, quality set to begin my day with! 👍
Thx a lot mate, really glad you like the mood of this set :)
What a classy set, like I've expected. #1, 3 and 6 are my faves.
Thank you very much Nicolas :)
Good ones, I really am fond of somber mood in the shots that look like more damp than dry - the usage of lighting and woolly foreground objects are of utmost quality and promising too.
Thank you ! that's nice to read, especially that you liked the mood of these pics. Your comments are always a pleasure to read :cheers:
i don't like the light up to trees. but the rest is beautiful :D
I understand, it's a little bit too much maybe :) Thx for the criticism, always appreciated, and glad you like the rest :cheers:
Very dark, but bright. :cool:👍
Thx Eric :)
This is a very different set than what I was expecting, but I do like the atmosphere of it.
The low light levels add a sense of tension, but also commitment from the drivers point of view.
The pano' is brilliant, especially as you stepped of the track at that point.

A very dramatic set, and edited beautifully as usual.
Yes the preview is made from the bonus shot so a little bit different from the whole set... As always you perfectly described the main elements I've tried to put in these pics. Thx a lot for your detailed comments Paul, they are highly appreciated :cheers:
That's a great first rain edit, Jérémy! Both toning and lighting are spot on.

What I like most about your latest set are the varying camera angles and the lighting. My personal favourite is the fifth picture due to the toning. ;)
Thx a lot Nenad, glad you think it's a good rain edit and thx for your comment about the C9 set :)
GPR
Really nice mood and dark feel in this set Jeremy. As usual the muted colours look great. I really like shots 1,2,4 & 5 the most. Shot 5 in particular has a lovely warmth to it. 👍
Thank you very much George, really glad you think the mood of the set is good :)
I'm really digging the softness of this set. 👍
Thx a lot !
I'll start with Jag set. Brilliant work ! One of the best sets with this car and your best set to date 100%. :drool::drool::drool:
8c set is nice too. I like how you used textures in the last shot. 👍
Your rain edit is amazing, especially for first attempt. :drool:👍
And I really like pics #1,4,5,6 from last set. Atmosphere and tones are really nice :drool:
That's really nice to know that you like the Jag' set Ilya and very glad you like the last 8C picture, your work is one of the main inspiration in my last edit attempts :cheers: Thanks for the kind words about the rain edit, I'm very happy it seems to be not too failed :) And glad also you like the mood of my last work :cheers:
Fantastic shots, awesome historical feel and amazing toning and compositions! :drool:👍
Thx a lot for your enthusiasm Ciro ! Really glad you like this set :)
Great edit in the 8C. The base shot was great... HaerBev's panos are always a great choice! :)

As to your SAUBER...well they are...the same as always really. Your HDR's are a pleasure to see. 👍
I agree with you Ricardo, working on Hervé's pano is always a pleasure. He makes so great compositions :) Glad you think my edit work on this 8C is not too bad and thx for the kind words about the C9 set and my work in general. It's a real pleasure to see you back here :cheers:

I really enjoy when people do sets with the Standards. It's a time consuming process (which is why I no longer bother) cleaning everything up and kind of amending your usual editing style to suit the task, but once it all comes together it's rather brilliant.

As is the case here. 👍

Thx a lot T12, glad you like this set. Was almost my first real time with a standard (the previous ones were some one-night stand :lol:) so I'm really happy if it doesn't look too bad :)

Some news for today. I begin with my last entries :

CCCL 133 - Unedited

Photomode 147 - Unedited

CCCL 132

2.0 147

I go on with two re-mix of Hervé's panoramas :

And to end this post a preview of my next set to come :

Hope you'll enjoy it !

:cheers: Thanks for watching :cheers:

Shucks, your photos are not awful at all - loving the clear composition of the whole photos, visionary gradations(sideways blur) and fair sense of motion are prospective. 👍

Nice works Jeremy. I really like the Aventdor shot, would look even more awesome editied I reckon. Love how agressive and fast it looks with that anlge and composition. 👍

I also really like your pano remixes, lovely tones and softness to them. 👍

And that preview looks good too, the clean cut light to dark almost silhouette look with the red of the brake lights standing out looks great. 👍

Sometimes I look at other peoples work and think, man I should try to do some different things with my editing to really push myself into new areas and styles and often looking at your work I think that. 👍

Shucks, your photos are not awful at all - loving the clear composition of the whole photos, visionary gradations(sideways blur) and fair sense of motion are prospective. 👍
Thx mate 👍
2nd, 4th, 5th and 6th photos are really amazing kodje! Great job! :)👍
Thx a lot Peter :cheers:
GPR
Nice works Jeremy. I really like the Aventdor shot, would look even more awesome editied I reckon. Love how agressive and fast it looks with that anlge and composition. 👍

I also really like your pano remixes, lovely tones and softness to them. 👍

And that preview looks good too, the clean cut light to dark almost silhouette look with the red of the brake lights standing out looks great. 👍

Sometimes I look at other peoples work and think, man I should try to do some different things with my editing to really push myself into new areas and styles and often looking at your work I think that. 👍

Thx a lot George ! That's "funny" you especially like the aventador pic, I thought to some of your work when I've shot it ;) And yes i project to edit it (one day...) Also very glad you like the preview of the Ford set to come, you point out the main elements I've try to put in it :)

And I can't be more pleased than to know my work could be something like an inspiration for you. Simply because you are one my main inspiration in this forum :cheers:

From Darkness to Light
Ford GT LM Spec-II

This set is a bit special. These pics invite you to follow this beautiful car in a little road-trip.
That's why all pics have been taken from the rear, we just keep behind the car like a bird.

From The Darkness

Going Nowhere

Stairway To Heaven

In Search Of The Lost Riddim

Into The Light

"From The Darkness" & "In Search Of The Lost Riddim" are panorama made with merged pics.

Hope you have enjoyed the trip

Thanks for watching

Simple short set but very nice. Interesting concept with the only rear shots leading you through a story. 👍

They are all pretty good but it must be said that 'From The Darkness' is the best and excellent. :eek: Love the warmer feel and soft light leak . The composition and angle is great and the tailights look awesome. This is a real beauty Jeremy. 👍 👍

Srairway to heaven and Into the light are my fav!
You rock Jeremy! 👍 I love your style.

I noticed you didn't shoot the car from the front hehe :P

Brilliant ones, you're still on the rails for carrying on bowling us over for your astonishing quality of the photos and how dexterous of your hands on editing those artistic photo works really are. 👍

I'm utterly in favor with all of the shots that you instilled in the framing with lighting in varied degree of brightness.

Sublime set Jérémy:drool:
From the Darkness is a new classic - an epic shot of an epic car! This shot is one of those rare 'Hall of GT Fame' shots! Its what we are all trying to create!!!:cheers:

Going Nowhere is bleak and desolate - just the driver and the road - awesome!

Stairway To Heaven - "...and as we wind on down the road..." Brilliant shot, with the flyover just visible in the distance. Love the road markings disappearing into the corners of the shot - great composition:tup:

Riddim - great angle and lovely sense of speed. The details of the car are shining through:drool:

Into The Light - love the lighting and the strength of the shadow. The curve of the road combined with the angle of the beast are perfect!

Bravo Jérémy:cheers:

Now, where's that waitress?

Very nice set !
Thx Emmanuel :)

GPR
Simple short set but very nice. Interesting concept with the only rear shots leading you through a story. 👍

They are all pretty good but it must be said that 'From The Darkness' is the best and excellent. :eek: Love the warmer feel and soft light leak . The composition and angle is great and the tailights look awesome. This is a real beauty Jeremy. 👍 👍
Thx a lot George, "From Darkness" is also my fav' in this set, really glad you like it mate :cheers:

Ditto, last shot is amazing. 👍
Thx mate :)

Srairway to heaven and Into the light are my fav!
You rock Jeremy! 👍 I love your style.

I noticed you didn't shoot the car from the front hehe :P
;)
Thx Ricardo, glad you like them :cheers:

Nice set dude! Love the colors
Thx ! :)

The Last rocks!! :drool:
Thx Peter, glad you like this one :)

Brilliant ones, you're still on the rails for carrying on bowling us over for your astonishing quality of the photos and how dexterous of your hands on editing those artistic photo works really are. 👍

I'm utterly in favor with all of the shots that you instilled in the framing with lighting in varied degree of brightness.
Thx a lot mate for always taking time to make so in depth comments, a real pleasure to read them each time :cheers:

Sublime set Jérémy:drool:
From the Darkness is a new classic - an epic shot of an epic car! This shot is one of those rare 'Hall of GT Fame' shots! Its what we are all trying to create!!!:cheers:

Going Nowhere is bleak and desolate - just the driver and the road - awesome!

Stairway To Heaven - "...and as we wind on down the road..." Brilliant shot, with the flyover just visible in the distance. Love the road markings disappearing into the corners of the shot - great composition:tup:

Riddim - great angle and lovely sense of speed. The details of the car are shining through:drool:

Into The Light - love the lighting and the strength of the shadow. The curve of the road combined with the angle of the beast are perfect!

Bravo Jérémy:cheers:

Now, where's that waitress?
Thx you so much Eric for all these kind words, I'm really glad you like so much the first one :cheers: And you've perfectly described all the elements I've tried to put in these pic. Thx a lot for taking time to watch my work with this attention and write such a nice to read comment man :cheers:
And for the Waitress, maybe you should ask Momo ;)

Hey Jeremy, sorry I haven't been in for awhile but I'm glad I've finally managed too again this latest set is fantastic! :bowdown: Eric summed up each shot perfectly so not much point in me repeating him other than to say I wholeheartly agree. :)

Sorry for posting so late, I thought I had replied to your gallery.:dunce:

Darkness into Light, is such a refreshing twist and it's a great concept too.
It's like a journey in pictures.

I'm quite fond of Stairway to heaven and In search of the lost Riddim, both look so real to me.

An overall excellent set, and can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Not just the photos that express great definition, but the titles very well relate to each image's mood. Nicely done one again, Kodje! :cool:👍

Agree with George your concept is really intersting. I don't want to repeat previous comments, I just want to say that I like this shots very much. :drool:
Great work, Jérémy ! 👍

Hey Jeremy, sorry I haven't been in for awhile but I'm glad I've finally managed too again this latest set is fantastic! :bowdown: Eric summed up each shot perfectly so not much point in me repeating him other than to say I wholeheartly agree. :)
Thx a lot Nathan, I was so busy (for work) these last weeks I understand your pb ;) Glad you like the set mate :)

Sorry for posting so late, I thought I had replied to your gallery.:dunce:

Darkness into Light, is such a refreshing twist and it's a great concept too.
It's like a journey in pictures.

I'm quite fond of Stairway to heaven and In search of the lost Riddim, both look so real to me.

An overall excellent set, and can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Thx a lot Paul, really glad you liked the "journey concept" of the set :cheers: And really glad you especially like "In search of..." and "Stairway..." :)

Not just the photos that express great definition, but the titles very well relate to each image's mood. Nicely done one again, Kodje! :cool:👍
Thx Eric, I don't use often titles but this time they have came by themselves ;)

Agree with George your concept is really intersting. I don't want to repeat previous comments, I just want to say that I like this shots very much. :drool:
Great work, Jérémy ! 👍
Thx Ilya, always glad to know you like my work mate :)

Brilliant set, Jérémy. I'm a huge fan of that car and your images have done it more than justice. :bowdown: 👍
Thx a lot Nenad, I'me a big fan of this car too, so really glad you think my pics are a good tribute to it :)

Awesome job on Herve's panoramas! :drool:

And then there's this set! :drool: I love them all but my favourite is "Stairway to Heaven" - just wow! The composition, toning etc. :drool::drool::drool:

Thx a lot Ciro, glad you like my versions of Hervé's pano and my last set :cheers:

My last edit of an Hervé's pano :

A cold winter morning
Original photo by Haer Bev. Edited by me

Back