KOTR: Kings of The Road (Recruiting)

• Thread starter JDM GTR33
  • 90 comments
Haha lol me embarrass myself lol that's a joke
stewie.png

Look guys I'm sick of all this childish **** I have better things to do and so you all know I have stepped down as leader and left the team there is a new leader as the team don't know of as of yet because I haven't had a chance to talk to them as a team the new team leader will be announced shortly

His PSN is clit224.
Also as Stav said above yeah good luck competing with a shell, but that doesn't even matter because you stole the pics from FB
Dude you obviously haven't heard the full story I got threatened by clit224 and Shoot_The_car first I told them that if they came to my house I would take them to my workshop and show them my cars and clit said if he came to my house he would kill me and so did shoot

His PSN is clit224.
Also as Stav said above yeah good luck competing with a shell, but that doesn't even matter because you stole the pics from FB
But of course you guys won't believe me because you hate me so much just because I've told the truth and stuck up for myself

See you believe your friends over other people that's not gonna get you anywhere in life

So I should not believe people that I've known for 3 years?
Seems legit....

But of course you guys won't believe me because you hate me so much just because I've told the truth and stuck up for myself

Stuck up to what exactly and what truth?
You said you're 6ft 9 and built but you're 5ft and fat, you still live at home with your parents, the cars you apparently built and own are other people's cars off Facebook.

So I should not believe people that I've known for 3 years?
Seems legit....

Stuck up to what exactly and what truth?
You said you're 6ft 9 and built but you're 5ft and fat, you still live at home with your parents, the cars you apparently built and own are other people's cars off Facebook.
And actually my parents are dead and I bought the House that I live in and my grandparents live with me because I can't put them in a nursing home

Look S30z people are sick of us fighting and I apologized and then you guys started **** again I'm over this if you want to argue pm me and not through this thread

Who cares. We are talking about an online game that how many thousands of people play??? There is going to be a little bit of **** stirring going on, man up and get a life! No one really cares about your real life cars, and its getting tiring to listen to. Now on with the Gran Turismo 6 talk!

Look S30z people are sick of us fighting and I apologized and then you guys started **** again I'm over this if you want to argue pm me and not through this thread

No one cares about you saying you've tried to apologise, you keep saying you have then you start s*** a week later with someone else.
Plus I think you'll find people are finding it quite hilarious reading your comments.

P.S. Learn to reply with one message not triple and double post

Back