KOTR: Kings of The Road (Recruiting)

• Thread starter JDM GTR33
  • 90 comments
HUCSS8FSlXDNu9jhqag9S5Xf.jpeg_480x0_R.jpg

Dude you obviously haven't heard the full story I got threatened by clit224 and Shoot_The_car first I told them that if they came to my house I would take them to my workshop and show them my cars and clit said if he came to my house he would kill me and so did shoot
"Workshop"

Go to your "workshop", take a video, have you in it at the end, have a sheet of paper ready that says "I am RB30 - Requested on 14/2/2014" and show it to us.

I want proof, because you seriously, talk like a child who thinks he has everything, but you *attempt* to make it out as if you really do have these things, but in reality, you don't. I know when I say I have a ZN6 86 at the age of 15 sounds pretty BS, but at least I can actually get proof, and have. Give us REAL proof and there *might* be a possibility that everyone here might actually take you seriously.

"Workshop"

Go to your "workshop", take a video, have you in it at the end, have a sheet of paper ready that says "I am RB30 - Requested on 14/2/2014" and show it to us.

I want proof, because you seriously, talk like a child who thinks he has everything, but you *attempt* to make it out as if you really do have these things, but in reality, you don't. I know when I say I have a ZN6 86 at the age of 15 sounds pretty BS, but at least I can actually get proof, and have. Give us REAL proof and there *might* be a possibility that everyone here might actually take you seriously.
I said I would show prof but I can't for atleast a month because my uncle won't let me work for a month because of how many asthma attacks I've had

No one cares about you saying you've tried to apologise, you keep saying you have then you start s*** a week later with someone else.
Plus I think you'll find people are finding it quite hilarious reading your comments.

P.S. Learn to reply with one message not triple and double post
Dude I kept to my word I never started **** I got blamed for my crew members starting **** and as soon as I found out who they were I kicked them from the team as I promised I would

Dude I kept to my word I never started **** I got blamed for my crew members starting **** and as soon as I found out who they were I kicked them from the team as I promised I would

All things aside, how about you stop double/triple posting, bud.

Don't get it twisted, I don't like you or your nonsense but I'm not going to let JDMT ruin their rep for some pitiful excuse of a argument.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sai
Don't get it twisted, i don't like you or your bull s*** but i'm not going to let JDMT ruin their rep for some pitty excuse of a argument.
I'm not I've tried to sort things but it just keeps getting worse

Sai I made another account and I was using another account but as soon as I was getting accused for crap I had enough of it

And I rang Psn up and they said that JDMT can't do anything about my account because I made it with my details

Nah dude if there's enough popcorn and seats you may be able to see the #2 drifter in Australia actually drift :eek:
*Grabs popcorn, haves a seat*
Dude why do you keep dragging stuff on I'm giving up I don't have time for child games
If you really didn't have time then you wouldn't reply...

Sai
Don't get it twisted, I don't like you or your nonsense but I'm not going to let JDMT ruin their rep for some pitiful excuse of a argument.

It's not ruining anything for us, it's only making us laugh each time he rages at someone or makes up another random story about JZX not being the founder of JDMT.
He's been acting like this to people for ages.

You guys believe what you want I don't care anymore I don't have time for this so I'm not gonna bother replying

I believe someone when I see actual proof.
To say you can't shown proof because of your asthma attacks is bs, asthma attacks aren't set off by taking a picture....

Anyway enjoy your awesome 'pro' career. :D

Back