Krakozyabr's pics UPDATE 25! 18.09|Nissan Silvia RS2|

• Thread starter krakozyabr
  • 178 comments
Thank you Guys! Very pleased new visitors emerged and liked my work!

Don't actualy know why this car is missing in photomode threads. It's a wonderful beast! Handles good, acceleration is awesome. Looks bright and interesting for me. Or I have just missed some set? :)

So here you are. I'm trying to achieve one particular effect and with every single set I come closer, but not close enough to define what I'm doing wrong. Curves is a great instument in Photoshop, it makes wonderfull things with photos but I guess some of the RGB lines need pacticular adjustment and I miss it, unfortunately... hope some day I'll make it perfect and be very happy. But for now I try to do my best from my vision of colors, contrast, composition and effects, and of course trying to drain the best I can from my post processing knoledge (I'm not a photografer, you know;) )

For your judgment... Audi HPA TT.​

Thank's for watching!

Great pictures. I didn't know if that car would look good in pictures but after seeing those I may just go out and get some of my own ;).

I love the composition in this one. Great set as always! 👍 :D

Thank you Gran Prix! It's always a pleasure to see you're visiting my gallery!

The shots with the tt at high speed ring are perfect. They're so crisp.

Yes, that was the thing I wanted to make but recieved not exactly what I wanted:odd:

Great pictures. I didn't know if that car would look good in pictures but after seeing those I may just go out and get some of my own ;).

Sure! Was also wondering why hasn't been shot:)

That is probably the best set of Audi HPA shots I've seen... the long distance bridge shot works very well though the last shot is definitely my fave, nice composition and sky 👍

That is probably the best set of Audi HPA shots I've seen... the long distance bridge shot works very well though the last shot is definitely my fave, nice composition and sky 👍

Was surprised by the sky myself! Didn't think it would look so spectacular!

Love it!!! just love it!

For you my friend!:)

great new set as always, a little fave for the last one

My personal best I consider is the 6th shot - because it is simple and has some attractive details for me!

Nice set. Third pic is great!

I wish I could change the angle there:grumpy:

Awesome TT set! My fav are #1, 2 and 4. 👍

Hope you'll like the others:)

I finally got the desired effect:) that inspired me to make some shots. For you guys they may be not interesting when concerning composition or smth new on Galleries thread, but that is the first attempt, already have a bunch of unedited photos to edit, but that will be during weekend!

Thanks for watching!

Me gusta. :P
The 2nd and 4th shots are just fantastic. The lighting is superb, can't complain about the compositions either. :drool:

Keep it up and try not to disappear for the whole summer:)

Seconding this. ;)

Last edited:
Me gusta. :P
The 2nd and 4th shots are just fantastic. The lighting is superb, can't complain about the compositions either. :drool:

Seconding this. ;)

Hey guys, thank you:) disappeared because was testing my Canon 60d:) some more things will come definitely:idea:

Very nice. I like the glow in them, they make the pictures look like a dream.

The clouds are so pretty. :drool:
Fantastic pictures, just like the last update. 👍
Others may not, but I'm a fan of the wing.

Back