KTCC Season 1 || Final race todayFull 

xflow, no I cannot xD it's not an elitist thing, I just can't drive with a controller. Anyway, I've taken a 32" tv, and crammed it along with my wheel onto my rather small desk. So I'm rather cramped up and have sort of limited moving space, but I'll be with you guys tonight :D

Edit: oh yeah, forgot to mention, I even had to remove a shelf to make the TV fit xD

xflow, no I cannot xD it's not an elitist thing, I just can't drive with a controller. Anyway, I've taken a 32" tv, and crammed it along with my wheel onto my rather small desk. So I'm rather cramped up and have sort of limited moving space, but I'll be with you guys tonight :D

Edit: oh yeah, forgot to mention, I even had to remove a shelf to make the TV fit xD
Now that's dedication :P:tup:

That was a good couple of races for me. Best points round so far for me.

Race 1 was a hard fight at a distance with andy. Gap was allays around 1 sec for all race. Really hard to end without major mistakes. Was being carefull on Corckscrew because in first 2 laps things were tricky there.

Race 2 I took to much time going through some drivers. Andy how much you played Frag for him to get ou of your way?? :P
Had a great fight with xFlow where he put tremendous effort in a track that suited the Evos more.
PS: Andy sorry for the major bump in lap 2 I think. Couldn't see brake markers.

Andy really needs to start loosing some points for me and xFlow to catch up

Shame about the numbers today. It's getting worse. Wanna thank to all the guys who take their time to race 👍

Was fun despite the lack of numbers - hopefully we can get some new people into the series for the final few races, don't be shy :) - just because you haven't been in the first few races doesn't mean you can't come and join in with us on these monday night races.

Race 1 was so hard, I was pushing at 100% and I am sure Kamy was also - the gap fluctuated between 0.6 and 1.1 - I made very few mistakes and I was lapping at quicker than my qualifying pace for most laps - really great win Kamy, was flawless 👍

Race 2... yeah I kinda got to the front quite easily, people fell off the track in front of me again and it meant I had a ~5 second gap which meant I could just take it easy for most of the race. No probs for the bump, it actually helped me to make the pass haha 👍

Was fun despite the lack of numbers - hopefully we can get some new people into the series for the final few races, don't be shy :) - just because you haven't been in the first few races doesn't mean you can't come and join in with us on these monday night races.

Race 1 was so hard, I was pushing at 100% and I am sure Kamy was also - the gap fluctuated between 0.6 and 1.1 - I made very few mistakes and I was lapping at quicker than my qualifying pace for most laps - really great win Kamy, was flawless 👍

Race 2... yeah I kinda got to the front quite easily, people fell off the track in front of me again and it meant I had a ~5 second gap which meant I could just take it easy for most of the race. No probs for the bump, it actually helped me to make the pass haha 👍
Hmm... :rolleyes: glad that team tactic worked :dopey:👍

Very quick pace again team six stop, nothing I could do to stop you two tonight, I tried my hardest and then a little bit more. :(
Very well done though.
I'm not liking the lack of people though, it does seem to pretty much be a two car grid most races. Maybe if the 4 car limit was dropped it might keep people interested (driving a car they want, rather than what is left)
Just a thought 💡

Something new. Need to work on readability though

Chart_after_10.png

EDIT: From this chart I can see I'm getting closer to xFlow.
This doesn't take into account the dropped round

Like the added Wins and Podiums columns
And the points chart is a good way of seeing your season performance 👍

We need people to keep chatting in this thread, to keep it high on the list.
Get some more people in :D

Like the added Wins and Podiums columns
And the points chart is a good way of seeing your season performance 👍

We need people to keep chatting in this thread, to keep it high on the list.
Get some more people in :D
Great. Glad you liked. I will do a total wins from all seasons starting with this one.

Yeah we need more talking here :P
We need to organize some practices during the week, to get things going here and everybody ready on race day :)
That said, bought Asseto Corsa today and currently downloading, so... :P

Asseto Corsa is that on PC?
It would be good if the people who aren't showing up could tell us the reason they've lost interest and what could be done to regain there interest!!!
Kamys BTCC turnout was good, can't understand why there not here.

Asseto Corsa is that on PC?
It would be good if the people who aren't showing up could tell us the reason they've lost interest and what could be done to regain there interest!!!
Kamys BTCC turnout was good, can't understand why there not here.
I think it's the fast consumption, I don't think people like it very much (I don't). Also, most of the starting drivers were from the BTCC.

Oh whoa, we have fast tyre and fuel usage on? All this time and I never noticed haha.

But yes simple things can put people off.

I like flow's idea of allowing people to drive whatever they like - seems the Integra for example isn't a popular choice (strange, it was good in testing) - so maybe people get put off of joining because of there only being cars left that they don't want.

A full grid of Lancers, Silvias and Sciroccos would be absolutely fine by me, it's the close racing I like more than the variety.

Oh whoa, we have fast tyre and fuel usage on? All this time and I never noticed haha.
Never wondered how you ended with tyres at 8 or 9? :lol:

I personally don't like it because I feel like it's impairing my performance. During preseason at Silverstone Int'l, when consumption was normal, I actually managed to battle with Kamy for 1st (should've seen it, was great!). During practice for Nürb, I got 2:09.3. On the actual race, no lower than 2:10.

I think on Fast is better as it's not an all out racing. Tire preservation comes into play too.

I will allow any car till the end of the season :/

I think on Fast is better as it's not an all out racing. Tire preservation comes into play too.

I will allow any car till the end of the season :/
Tyre preservation is hardly an issue, at least for me, even on Fast. I drifted a lot on T6 at Laguna, but was still on 8 after 10 laps.

Never wondered how you ended with tyres at 8 or 9? :lol:

Nope! I spend most corners with the tyres lit up either on braking or on the power - not quick actually - but I'm usually too lazy to drive with consideration for my tyres unless it's an endurance race :P

Latest Posts

Back