Round 6

Round_6_1.jpg

Round_6_2.jpg

Round_6_3.jpg

Round_6_4.jpg

Round_6_5.jpg

Round_6_6.jpg

Round_6_7.jpg

Gallery pics are really great, adds a "story" to each race for those who weren't there 👍

Great pace in Race 1 Kamy, glad you got a win under your belt, me and flow had no answer to your pace imo. Had a really awesome battle with flow in that race for 2nd, just brilliant defending, couldn't fault it no matter how hard I tried.

Race 2 I got a bit lucky, Kamy's adventure into the sandpit meant I had it a bit easy with a gap to the rest for the win - fun again! 👍

Yeah. Race 1 was pure qualifying pace for me while you were battling it out.
Shame about my race 2. That was going to be a good fight I think :P
Next time at Laguna I'll try to make you sweat a bit

Is everybody around today or tomorrow night for a test session with all drivers??
Laguna Seca is quite tricky if I remember from GT5 and can catch the drivers who usualy don't practice till monday off guard :P

Just ran some tests with a new setup on the DS3, Laguna doesn't seem that tricky. Maybe because I'm already quite used to it. Feeling more confident with this setup, I think I fixed my starting problem.

I only tested my Lancer. But the drop from corckscrew will be hard on the FR Silvia I think.
They may have to make compromise in setup to be stable instead of faster

There aren't a lot of straights at Laguna, so the focus really should be on cornering. I can't get a real feel for the car without testing with the wheel, but it seems that cornering won't be much of a problem.

I predict a hard race for Silvias
Haven't tried out Seca yet in my S15, but I think your prediction will be correct. It's a tough track, especially with the physics of GT6 which make going sideways rather difficult! There are going to be plenty of spins and crashes ;)

Haven't tried out Seca yet in my S15, but I think your prediction will be correct. It's a tough track, especially with the physics of GT6 which make going sideways rather difficult! There are going to be plenty of spins and crashes ;)
I think this week you should do a few laps before monday :P

Results updated. Please check your points to see if they are correct. Did a few changes to eliminate drivers from the table, and might have messed it a bit.

Photo Galery should be updated tomorrow
Results

Results_7_8.png

Standings
Standings_after_round_8.png

Team Standings
Team_standings_after_round_8.png

I'll be around in about an hour to clock some laps
- got a room up
-1472-6399-8408-2431-4697-
- room closed 1:30.799

Last edited:
Okay guys, so I probably won't be able to race tomorrow.

I started playing on my wheel about 15 minutes ago to play some Assetto Corsa (I use a wheel stand btw), and I thought that the position of the wheel was a little low. So I tried raising it up, but couldn't find the right sized allen key, which meant I spent a few minutes looking for the it -_- But then, when I went to adjust my wheel stand, I noticed a slight problem....

It's snapped. Right on the center weld. So I need to weld it back on, but I won't have time to do that for a few days, which means I won't be able to use my wheel for a while now :/ I'll be back in action when I weld it up haha

Okay guys, so I probably won't be able to race tomorrow.

I started playing on my wheel about 15 minutes ago to play some Assetto Corsa (I use a wheel stand btw), and I thought that the position of the wheel was a little low. So I tried raising it up, but couldn't find the right sized allen key, which meant I spent a few minutes looking for the it -_- But then, when I went to adjust my wheel stand, I noticed a slight problem....

It's snapped. Right on the center weld. So I need to weld it back on, but I won't have time to do that for a few days, which means I won't be able to use my wheel for a while now :/ I'll be back in action when I weld it up haha
Ouch, hardware malfunctions are always the worst. Hope to see you soon.

Ouch, hardware malfunctions are always the worst. Hope to see you soon.
I know right :( (Although it's a close match up between hardware and software failures lol) I'm going to try and get it welded up asap, but I'm pretty busy at college right now with exams starting scarily soon. Hope to be ready for the race after though!

Back