KTCC Season 1 || Final race todayFull 

Oh god. If you don't bother reading trough all the info don't botter when they open. Just don't join because I won't be here to explain you every little detail.
So far you missed a post 2 places before your's and info from the OP. Your lack of atention is not apreciated and will bring problems on race day for sure.

@Harsk100 everyone's trying to help you but it really isn't sinking in any reason?

Oh god. If you don't bother reading trough all the info don't botter when they open. Just don't join because I won't be here to explain you every little detail.
So far you missed a post 2 places before your's and info from the OP. Your lack of atention is not apreciated and will bring problems on race day for sure.

I like this.

Testing right now

I'll be on soon, unless it's private team testing ;)

Sorry about that, my internet is playing up, hope me being off the pace helped in some way ;D helped me decide on a car anyway haha! If there not all gone that is

Last edited:
Team name: Race Craft Motorsport
Name: DR_ingo5/DR_ingo5
Colour: TBA/TBA
Numbers: #5 #11 #69

In talks of teaming up with @xflow1390

Will gladly join in on another one of Kamy's championships

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Do we have a series start date ?
If me and xflow are allowed to team up will we be able to run different cars incase all of the make of car xflow picks isn't available when I get to choose due to being a little lower in the table?

THANKYOU and can't wait to get started :mischievous:

If in a team when the first driver picks a car (it needs to have 2 cars left) both members will use them. No need for the second car to choose. Hopefully it will make people want to team up :P

Also, as a change from the BTCC, I'm creating my own team: Silver Star Motorsports, since my official colours will be silver and red from now on.

• Team Purple Swag (subject to change)
Name: motoraza / motoraza
Number Choice: #13

Name: GODfreyGT5 / FRAG-ME-CG
Number Choice: not yet sure, will update

• Team Purple Swag (subject to change)
Name: motoraza / motoraza
Number Choice: #13

Name: GODfreyGT5 / FRAG-ME-CG
Number Choice: not yet sure, will update
I'll add team colours after discussing with FRAG

Sorry for double post, I accidentally quoted instead of editing haha

People's thoughts after some testing tonight?

Early things for me is that Lancer/Silvia/Integra seem very close on pace.

Had a very tight battle with Kamy (Integra) with me in the Lancer - Cam also finished with us, not sure what car he was in though. Was also able to match my Lancer times in the Silvia (easily), and that's a nice car imo to drive if you like RWD stuff. Not done enough running in the Scirocco to comment properly.

Really enjoyed that, although had never driven the Scirocco before tonight, and hopeless at setting cars up so. But went really well. After 14 laps though the front left was giving up more than the focus was, but setup will sort that.

What picture should I use for a new banner?? :P
Nº 1
Silverstone_International_Circuit.jpg

Nº 2
Silverstone_International_Circuit_1.jpg

Nº 3
Silverstone_International_Circuit_2.jpg

Yeah I know. I took pictures with me leading :P Those were the best photo oportunities :P

Really enjoyed that, although had never driven the Scirocco before tonight, and hopeless at setting cars up so. But went really well. After 14 laps though the front left was giving up more than the focus was, but setup will sort that.
He was driving a Lancer too.

I was surprised by the fight we had. Lancer a monster on turns but integra made it on straights, but not so much as to make impossible for the Lancer to overtake. Race was awsome. Also was able to fend off the AWD and FR power on the start to be leading at T2 👍

First picture, because I'm closest to the pack on that one. :P

The Sciro was very good all around, great cornering (except on Stowe, still troubling :mad:). I can also carry good speed on straights with my current setup. If I can get a better start, I might keep up with the front pack.

No. 2 or 3 I think kamy. Does seem very evenly paced. Maybe the silva could do with a little less weight. Might just be my setup skills lacking though ha.

Back